First Date

Longing For You

BAUQBRUCIAAmYhh.jpg:large

 

 

Amber's POV

 

15th of December 2012

 

Its been five months since the first day of school and its been three months since the first time me, sulli and soojung hang out together.

Because of sulli now im getting really well with soojung. Sometimes we texts each other, i pick her up to school, she helps me with my homework and stuffs. She even bought me things like this black hoodie with vans logo on it  that i wear right now.

 

We're like bestfriends, but i wish we can do more than that. I admit im loving her more than i originally planned but i dont want to ruin our friendship either. And how can she be so attractive when she smiles? She looks so perfect.

 

Anyway, she's going to phuket with her family for a vacation tomorrow. She told me last night to accompany her today. I dont even know what she want to do this afternoon but i agreed since she will be on vacation until new years eve.....means im not going to see her for two or three weeks. aish.

 

Im on my way to her house, it only took ten minutes, im not arrived yet but from afar i could saw her standing while looking at her watch, i kinda late since im just hanging out with Key, Minho and Jjong.  i smiled at the thought of she's waiting for me patiently.

 

I horn and stopped the car in front of her house. she smiled happily as she opened the car's door.

 

She sits beside me, "why it took you so long? I thought you wont come and pick me up." pouted her, i grinned and ruffled her hair,

 

"aigooo im just hanging out with key, minho and jjong i told you on the text earlier already", i explained to her simply and she smiled.

 

"I know im just kidding you dork, then lets go", said her while she put the seat belt.
"Where are we going then?", i asked while i drive besides her.
"To the beach!", claimed her excitedly, i gasped.

 

"W-what? Are you serious? Its not summer", i asked her looking disbelief.

"Of course im not stupid! you promised me last night to accompany me wherever i wanna go" said her, i just nodded.

 

"If you say so then beach here we go!", i replied with my dorky smile and she smiles as well.

 

We arrived at the beach it took two hours, my feet hurts a bit because of the traffic jam,

"soojung we're here" i stated and when i look at her.....she's now sleeping peacefuly. I poked her left cheek, she groaned. I chuckled.

 

"princess wake up we're here", i tried to waking her up once again when i rubbed her cheek, she opened her eyes.
"Ah we're here?", asked her while she rubbed her eyes.
"You're drooling", i said to her jokingly.
"Eh jinjja?", she wiped , i laughed.
"Cmon lets get out the weather seems nice", i stated, and she nodded happily.

 

She sits on the sands while i look around looking for something to buy for our lunch. "Wait here dont go anywhere im going to buy something to eat", i said she nodded while she busy texting on her phone. I guess its her unnie.

 

10 minutes later i came back and sits beside her, she looked at me curiously, "what did you bought?"
"Just some chips and cokes i cant find anything", replied me, she took the coke and drink it while im busy munching the chips.

 

She lean back her head on my right shoulder, 

"whats wrong are you cold?", i asked she shook her head,

"nothing im just happy and glad to have you as my bestfriend", claimed her.

 

Bestfriend indeed.

I dont know how to feel but should i happy because you said that you glad to have me or should i sad because we're nothing more than bestfriends?

It breaks my heart. It hurts.

But what can i do?

Should i confess? No. I dont want to ruin all of this because of those three words.

 

"Im glad you do", i said with a dorky smile of mine while im looking at her,

she smiled back and pinched my cheek. I yelp in pain, but she laughed at me.

 

Can we be more than friends?

Would you love me as much as i do?

Would you care about me like i do?

Too much thoughts in my head i feel dizzy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Lets go home and find a proper food to eat ok?", i stated and she nodded excitedly, i chuckled.

She must be really hungry right now. we got up and walked our way to the car while i hold her cold hand in mine.