First Tears

Longing For You

 

Krystal's POV

 

4th of May 2013

 

Why


Why


Why Am? 


Why all of the girls at school you choose Minah?


I tried to act like i didnt care, like its not a big deal but i cant. I cant help being this hurt seeing both of you all acting cute and stuffs. It hurts. 


You said that you glad to have me too by your side, but why did you push me away? 
My heart breaks more into a million pieces when she didnt say anything.

 

"H-hi soojung", 

 

her first words starts echoing in my head.

 

"How about i walk you home?", 

 

her voices wouldn't stop echoing, i close both of my eyes and ears.

 

"Just.....just go away from my sight soojung",

 

Her last words that echoing in my head turn me back into reality.

 


It hurts so much. I didnt care about her right? 
I came here because luna dragged me to right? 
Why is it hurt this much. 


"1......2......"

 

I immedietly stand up leaving luna and ssul as i walked straight to their way, pulled her from the bench and.....*SLAP!!!!*

 

 


My hand hurts. Her.....her cheek turned red. 
Oh my god did i just slapped her? 
I could see in her eyes how surprised she was, even I was surprised myself.

 

I cant hold it anymore, my eyes start to become so teary that i could barely see her face. 
I want to run away from here but i couldnt even walk now. 
I hide my face as i dont want her to see me cry.

 

Then in a second someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug. From the scents....i know it already. Its her. 
my dork. 
She wrapped her hand around my waist while the other hand ruffled my hair.

 

How i miss this warm so much. Her warm is so different from the others. Its so different from myungsoo. The warm that makes me feel safe.

 


"Stop crying you look ugly when you cry"

 

Stated the dork. Her chin is on my head while i clenched her shirt. Like begging her not to go anywhere, then she hugged me tightly right away.

 

 

 

 

"EHEM. GUYS. PLEASE."

 

Shot. Luna's voice snap us back to reality. We broke the hug immedietly. I forgot that sulli and luna were behind us all the time.
The dork scratched her neck while i cleared my throat.

 

"AWW finally you guys!!!!"

 

Said sulli happily, luna just rub her forehead. I glance at amber, she chuckled seeing both of their reactions.


"Are you guys dating? And soojung....you're dating myungsoo right?"


"We're not....we're ummm"

 

Amber said as she scratched her neck.....she's somehow confused. Right. Me too. What are we actually?
We're only friends.....right?

 

"Ummm...we're friends"

 

I said to Minah with my faint smile.

 

"Eh? but you guys doesnt act like one"

 

"We're really close like siblings"

 

Said the dork as she rubbed my hair. Yeah right......siblings. It hurts a bit hearing what did she just said. But i tried acting cool with it.

 

"Ahh i get it.....then amber, it means i still have more chances right?"

 


Minah asked her bluntly. Amber gulped.

 


Luna and ssul were busy eating their chips. Geez is this some kind of a movie to you guys?

 

 

 

 

 


 

"Well i......"

 

I held my breath wondering what amber is gonna say.