Last Page

Longing For You

 

Author's POV

 

 

22nd of July 2013


 

Soojung woke up in the morning feeling somehow.....restless. 
She hurried herself into clothes and bidding goodbyes to both of her parents and her sister. 
She walked absentmindedly looking for a cab, but she didnt forgot to bought the dork her favorite cheese cake, she smiled at the thoughts of amber craving for it. 
In a minute, she found the cab and stepped in.

 

The poor girl looked at the window uninterestedly. Soojung's mind flashed through various memories with her lovely Amber.

 

 

 

"Hi amber nice to meet you", the latter greeted with a sweet smile of hers.

"H-hi soojung", the dork stuttered that made her giggled.

 

 

 


"We arrived miss."

 


Soojung gave the driver her cash and went out. She walked herself into the front door of the hospital.

 

 

"who are you waiting for? where's your house?", amber asked the cold yet sweet girl bluntly.


"four blocks from here, my sister usually come to pick me up but i dont know shes not coming yet its already an hour", the latter replied simply.


"ah really? me too, i can take you home though."

 

 

 

Finally soojung arrived in front of the dork's room. She took a deep breath as she held the knob, and opened the door.

 

 

"Just.....just go away from my sight soojung", the blonde raised her voice at her.
 

"W-what?", soojung's voice started shaking.
 

"i said just go away."

 

 


The nurse was just done making amber's bed. But today it was without a smile.

 

 

Soojung sat next to the dork.

"why it took you so long? I thought you wont come and pick me up."

Pouted her. Amber ruffled her hair and grinned.
 
"aigooo im just hanging out with key, minho and jjong i told you on the text earlier already", 

Said her simply with a dorky smile on her face.

 

 


The nurse walked straight approaching the long black hair girl with a cake's bag on her hand.


The nurse started clearing . 
"Miss jung.....",
It was then that soojung noticed all of amber's scents were missing from the room. It was completely and totally empty.

 

 

She cried even harder, then the dork whispered something on her ear.
 

"But i love you soojung, so much that i could barely breathe."

 

 


"Where is she miss?", asked soojung, her voice started to crack.


"She.....left, miss jung."


"What do you mean by left? Its not her time yet. Dont tell me you're joking.", Her vision started blurry, she could barely see the nurse's face.

 

 

"You  dont have to carry me all the time, im heavy Am"
 
She wiped the dork's face with tissues, the latter grinned.
 
"No......i want to and nope you're not heavy."

 

 

"I know miss.....but she gave up. She told Dr.Kim she had enough. Im sorry miss jung".


The nurse bowed her head and walked out of the room. 
Soojung kneeled down. Throw the cake's bag on the wall and crying her eyes out.

 


"Im not strong as i used to be. But im okay.....im getting sick of piggybacking and pick you up first thing in the morning all the time anyway"
 
 
She said to soojung jokingly, the long hair girl pinched the dork's arm.

 

"Ouch!!! Kidding aish"
 

Then she giggled while amber rubbed her arm.
 

"Smile more soojung"
 

"Um what?"
 
 
"I said smile more.....smile more even if i wasnt there next to you"

 

 

 

"Amber......please dont joke with me"

 

She pleaded as she kneeled down. Her eyes wouldnt stop from crying.

 

"A-am.....please answer me...p-please where are you...i-i cant bear it anymore....please come out."

 

She cried even harder because there's no answer. The room is filled by the sound of her crying her heart out. There's no responded from her loved one. She's gone.

 

 


"So where are we going today?"
 

"Amusement park"
 

"Eh? Again?"
 

"What do you mean by again? You were going with minah last time!"

 

 

 

"Please......p-please Am....how can i smile if you're not here with me....."

 

Still. No responded.

 

Someone knocked the front door.

 

"Miss jung?"

 

The latter turned around and wiped her tears right away, its Dr.Kim.

 

"Y-yes....doc?"

 

He cleared his throat and gave the girl a letter. Soojung pointed at herself asking if it was for her or not, he nodded simply. They bowed and the doctor left her in the room.


She opened it immedietly. It had one letter and two tickets. Soojung raised her brows.

 

"Use it with someone you'll cherish a lot one day. 

Remember that i love you so much Jung Soojung. Dont ever stop smiling. 

You're loved by anyone. You have shared a big part of my life with. You're such a blessing.

Please do forgave me for letting you go like this.....but dont worry about this dork servant of yours!

She's strong enough to stand up by herself and so are you. 
I'll love you always. -Ajol."


Her eyes started to become teary again. She couldnt help but sobbed. Then she take a look at the tickets and it was.......

 


 

Amusement tickets for two.