First Heartbreak for you First Girlfriend for me

Longing For You

 

Luna's POV

 

4th of May 2013


Its been almost a week passed by since one of amber's fangirls confessed to that stupid llama. You wanna know her name? Well her name is.......


"YAAHH LUNA, SOOJUNG!! CMON THEY'RE GOING TO THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!" 


Yelled ssul. she drag both of me and soojung as i facepalmed myself because how stupid she is while soojung is focusing herself on the lovebirds.

 

Yep. We're following them.

Amber and the fangirl. 


*flashback*


"A-amber, i like you so much. can i be your girlfriend?"

 

Some people cheered and whistling like crazy. Some either dropped their jaw or start sticking their finger on their ear, wondering if they suffered from a sudden hearing impair.

 

I rub my forehead, i shook my head  i take a look at ssul, is wide open even a fly can get in while soojung is back having her worst ice princess attitude.


"Oh boy this is not good....."


I shivered and pinched myself to make sure that im not dreaming.


"Umm girlfriend you say?"


Asked the blonde girl, the fangirl nodded shyly.


"Ahhh i dont know about that im not into a relationship for now im sorry." 


She replied, the girl's face looked dissapointed.

 

"......but a date at the amusement park will not HURT anyone......right guys?", 

 

Added her with a smirk on her face.
people start to cheering and whistling like crazy while the fangirl blushing like a tomato.

 

I saw amber took a glance at soojung.....she's somehow want to see this princess's reaction.
And yep. she's not amused. Her face starts to boiled in a second. 


*ends of flashback*


Now we're at the amusement park hiding behind the trees, bushes anywhere we can.

 

We look like an idiot. I know.

 

We got this information that the llama is going for a date today from minho. ssul asked him.
At first soojung hesitated to come but i drag her to, im curious anyway.

 

Now we're hiding behind behind the bushes, we can hear what are they talking about. I take a look at the couple,

Amber looks so sweet to the girl. The llama bought her an ice cream, ruffled her hair, holding her hand and something. 

 

"She really is a boyfriend material"

 

Commented ssul as she eats her chips. 

 

I glance at soojung, yep. Her ice princess attitude is getting worst like ever. We absentmindedly following them, i think they're going to take a rest.

 

Now the love birds are sitting on the bench and all chatty and all laughing. We're hiding behind it, there are bushes so we can hear what are they laughing about.


Both of them are quiet until the girl broke the silence.

 

"Amber why dont you accept me as your girlfriend? Am i not good enough for you?"

 

The llama kept her silence. I think she's having a deep thought.


"How about.....for a week? And if you still dont like me i'll stop bothering you"

 

The stupid llama kept quiet.

 

"If you're not answering, i'll take it as a yes"

 

Still silence.

 

"1.....2...."

 

The girl is counting. soojung stand up immedietly from the bushes


"Soojung wait!!!!"

 

I yelled as i grab her wrist, im trying to not let her go anywhere but she yanked her hand instead and walks straight to the couple. I drag sulli and following her.

 

 

 

And in a dash she pulled the llama from the bench and.........*SLAP!!!!!*

 

 

 

 

All i can see now is amber's reddened cheek.