Last Date

Longing For You

Amber's POV

 

2nd of June 2013

 

"Amber liu? Dr. Kim is ready to see you." The nurse called me I stand up from the chair, going to the same room i had been for the past few years, opening the door and making myself at home.


"Hey kid how are you feeling?"


Mr.Kim stated, his eyes are still over the papers attached to his clipboard.


"Ah im okay sir"

 

"Thats good...."

 

"Then how are you feeling about the time limit?"

 

Now he's eyes are looking at me, leaning himself on his elbows, i gulped.

 

"Are you sure you were right....?"

 

I asked him curiously.

 

"W-what about treatments? Is there anything we can do to make it longer?"

 

"I wish there was, i really do kiddo"

 


He ruffled my hair. 
I start to become numb. 
For to tell you the truth, 
im not ready yet. Im not ready to leave my mom alone. Im not ready to leave my friends behind. Im not ready to leave her......all alone by herself.

 

"But you still have enough time to live it up, you can go to the beach, hang out with your friends....."

 

".....but for last two weeks, we have to keep you in here"

 


He stated, i only nodded and smiled.
Then after that my phone beeps, 
I put it out from my pocket and check who's texting me, its her. 
Said that she's already waiting at front door of my home.

 

I immedietly stand up from my chair and bid goodbyes to Mr.Kim, i make my way to home in a rush.

In twenty minutes,  i arrived, i lost my breathe since im just running non stop from the hospital.

 


"Omg Am! Are you running all away to here? You're sweating"

 


She approached me and wiped my face with tissues, i grinned.

 


"I feel like i want to"

 


Both of my hands are caressing her cheeks, she giggled.

 


"So where are we going today?"

 


"Amusement park"

 


"Eh? Again?"

 


"What do you mean by again? You were going with minah last time!"

 

She pouted.

 

"How about arcade games? You've never try one right?"

 

She nodded, i smiled.

 

"Then lets go, i grab my car's key first wait up"

 

"No i want to walk"

 

she stated, i just shrug my shoulders

 

We're going to the arcade games in a dash. As i thought, she's never try one. I laughed all along seeing her this stupid and didnt know anything. She's acting like a little kid who found sparkle things.

 

We laughed and laughed until our stomach hurts. 
We went to the arcade games, food stands, book store, everything she wanted to.

 

Eventually, soojung's legs got tired. I didnt though, so i just scooping the girl into a piggy back and racing off, both of us sharing in yet another load of hilarity. 


Heaving out a deep sigh, I let her off my back and onto the front door of her home.

 

"You  dont have to carry me all the time, im heavy Am"

 

She wiped my face with tissues, i just grinned.

 

"No i want to and nope you're not heavy"

 

She blushed, i scratched my neck. We started to get awkward. We both know how fun, how exicting and how tired today it was. So i tried to broke the silence.

 

".....t-today was fun"

 

"Yeah....it was"

 

She said with a sweet smile of hers. 


She leaned in for a hug, her arms wrapping around my neck. My heart beats so rapidly that i might die right now. I smiled at the thought that her heart beats the same as mine.


Then in a second, she kissed me on the cheek, i could feel my cheek burned. I felt like i had a heart attack.
she hesitantly began walking inside her house.

 

"Dont forget to pick me up tomorrow morning you dork! see you"

 

"Y-yeah....s-see you"

 

She giggled at me because how i react, then she closed the door behind her, i blushed knowing that she laughed at my stutter just now.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Then i walked to home with a huge grin on my face, it wont stop smiling. 

 

This is the best day that ever happened to me. I feel like im alive again for the first time in my whole life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

im sorry if it starts to become boring! Thank you for all of the comments! It means a lot:)