First Page

Longing For You

279d1d44.jpg

 

 

Amber's POV

 

29th of September 2012

 

i woke up so early in the morning, i check out my phone and there was one text from Sulli, asked that if i come with them or not.

ah since there was nothing to do i thought i might go. i texted her back said that i'll pick up both of them in the afternoon.

i looked at the clock it was still six am in the morning, i should jogging a little. i put my grey hoodie and black track pants as i got out from my room.

i went downstairs and put on my running shoes.

"mom!! im going for a walk i'll be back in an hour", i shouted at the front door.

"okay dear take care, buy some milks okay we're running out of it", said my mom in the kitchen.

i closed the front door and started jogging.

 

 

one hour later before i went back, i went to the convention store first.

"milk milk where are you", i muttered to myself as i took a looked around the store.

"what are you looking for?", asked someone behind me. i turned around and i saw that beauty yet cold-ish girl again. i gulped. she was wearing a white shirt and her pjs pants and slippers. i just remembered that this store was only two blocks from her house. 

"oh h-hi Soojung", i greeted her with a big smile on my face, she smiled back later.

"hi Amber, what are you looking for?", asked her, "and are you going with us today?", she added.

"milk my mom asked to", i chuckled. trying to act cool eh Amber? 

"yeah sure i'll pick up both of you in the afternoon okay", i said and she nodded.

i continued looking for the milk while she helped me too.

ten minutes later Soojung found it and i bought it right away.

 

we walked into the outside of the store.

"i guess see you later then", said her with a sweet smile that i couldn't get enough.

"how about i walk you home?", i asked her bluntly. god im being too obvious, weren't i?

"eh you shouldn't, it's only two blocks from here it's opposite from your house too though", replied her, i just nodded while i scratched my neck. i couldn't help but felt a little bit disappointed.

we were waving to each other before we finally excused ourselves.

a smile drawing on my face all along until i reached my home.

 

"mom i'm home", i shouted while i put my shoes off.

i walked into the kitchen and put the milk into the fridge.

"ah i think she's going to work already", i thought.

i went upstairs grabbed my towel and went to take a shower in a dash.

fifteen minutes later i walked straight into my room and grabbed my shirt.

i wore my red t-shirt, black jeans, and a snapback.

i took a looked at the clock which was hanging on the white wall, it was eleven am already. i think i should text sulli that i'll pick her up in twenty minutes.

oh shot i forgot to ask soojung her phone number. guess i should go to her house first since it was closer to mine.

i went downstairs grabbed my mom's car key since she always use public bus when she went to work. so i drove my way to Soojung's house.

 

At Soojung's house

 

i parked in front of her house and stepped out from the car, i walked into the front door and knocked on the door.

"yes wait a minute!!", shouted someone inside the house.

the door opened revealing a long brown hair girl with a cold face glaring me from the head to the toe, i gulped. i guess it was her sister.

"who are you?", said the girl with a cold tone.

"ah i-a im Amber, Soojung's friend i came to pick her up", i bowed my head, she kept on staring at me, it creeped the hell out from me.

"Amber? your name is so girly for a boy", stated her, i gulped again.

seriously her stare made me wanted to pee. i was freaking nervous. i could feel my body was trembling.

"well because she's a girl unnie", said a long black hair with her brown sweater, shorts, and her converse shoes walked straight into our way.

she looked so....beautiful.

"you look good Soojung", i said it bluntly, her sister staring back at me again, Soojung giggled.

"are you really a girl?", asked her while she glared at me.

"y-yes unnie", i bowed my head avoiding her eyes.

"we better get going now see you later unnie", said Soojung while she kissed her sister's cheek.

i bowed my head and walked straight into my car, i opened the door for Soojung first though.

"thanks Am", said her with a smile. 

her lovely smile made me smile as well.

then i get into the car and now we're on our way to sulli's house.

 

after that we went to the mall around downtown. this girls are really love shopping. like REALLY. i help them to pick up their shopping bags and stuffs, god it made me hungry.

i glanced at my phone it was three pm already. "guys i think we should have lunch first", i said while they were busy looking at the dresses. "oh you're hungry hyung?", asked Sulli. "i guess we should i'm hungry", said soojung, then sulli nodded. we were at mcds, they were buying the lunches while i found the table for us to sit.

ten minutes later they came. Sulli sat down facing me while Soojung was next to her.

i kept busy munching my food while they were busy talking and gossiping about boys. ah girls with their talks. well i'm a girl to but i don't do those kind of stuffs.

"speaking of boys i miss Minho", stated sulli.

"how about you Soojung, have you start liking somone now? i've never heard of it before", added her, i gulped and grab my drink. i don't want to hear her answer yet.

"nope, boys are no for me", said her while she wiped .

"EHH you mean you like girls?!", asked Sulli curiously, i burst my drink and cough a lot immedietly at her statements.

"OMOO! are you ok hyung?", Sulli asked while she patted my shoulder, i only gave her the ok sign and wiped my mouth in silent.

"so....back to the topic guys", i said while i cleared my throat.

"ahh yeah, no. i'm just not into relationships for now", said Soojung clearly.

"how about you?", added her, i shook my head furiously."same", i replied when i put my drink back on the table.

"aish you guys are not fun", pouted Sulli. we both laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

then do i have any chances, Jung Soojung?