Last Moment

Longing For You

 

Author's POV

 

10th of July 2013

 

Soojung watched the clock on the wall of the waiting room, her heart matching every tick and tock. Her heart might exploded from the curiousity. Yes. Today was the day her loved one was admitted into the hospital.

 

In her mind was full of second thoughts, her brain was wracking. Its almost night but she's not leaving until one of the nurse told her to.

 

"Miss Jung? You can see her now, she's ok"

 

Claimed the nurse from the dork's room, all smiling at her. she smiled back and got up from her chair.

 

Soojung opened the door carefuly, revealing a black hair girl with her piercings on and a white shirt looking at her. 
Amber already dyed it back to black the other day. 
soojung smiled upon seeing that dork she really loved, she already missed her that much.

 

"Hi princess"

 

Greeted the short black hair girl with her dorky grin, soojung blushed and sat down beside her.

 

"Hey dork"

 

She the dork's hair.

 


"How are you feeling? Good?"

 


"Good as ever"

 

 

The dork caressing soojung's right cheek.

 

 

"Im not strong as i used to be. But im okay.....im getting sick of piggybacking and pick you up first thing in the morning all the time anyway"

 

 

She said to soojung jokingly, the long hair girl pinched the dork's arm.

 

"Ouch!!! Kidding aish"

 


Then she giggled while amber rubbed her arm.

 


"Smile more soojung"

 


"Um what?"

 

 

"I said smile more.....smile more even if i wasnt there next to you"

 


"Dont talk like that"

 


"Im only telling the truth"

 


"I said stop talking like that"

 


"Why?"

 


"Because you're not going anywhere amber"

 


Soojung raised her voice it made the dork surprised. 
Her eyes starts to become teary, Amber wiped it with her thumb right away. it made both of them in a deep silence. But.......

 


"YOO AMBER WE'RE HEREE"

 


Said a blonde hair guy with a beanie on his head as he opened the door. Its Jjong and at the back of him, revealed some of amber's bestfriends. Minho, Key, Ssul, and Luna.

 

"HYUUNGG I MISS YOU!!"

 

the tall with a short hair girl running straight approaching the latter and hug her immedietly. soojung laughed upon seeing one of her bestfriend acting cute.

 

"Yah! Llama how are you feeling?"

 

Asked the short one. Amber chuckled.

 

"Hey luna, to tell you the truth im start to having my crappy days now"

 

Amber replied with her dorky grin.

 


They continued to start the conversation. They laughed at Jjong jokes and so did soojung. 
The dork was starting to feel at peace with everything. 
She chuckled seeing her friends are coming to cheer her up with their jokes and small chats. 

 

 

 

 

 

A smile formed on her face, wondering would it be matter or not if she left everyone before the two months were finish.