First Promises

Longing For You

 

Krystal's POV

 

27th of May 2013


Its been three days since amber confessed to me about her illness. Knowing that she wont be here in these last two months makes me want to cry once again. 

I cant even seeing her without a warm liquid started running on my cheek. I feel like a mess, but i know amber is much more than that.

 

She's never showing her gloomy or sad face at me for once. 
She's always that happy dorky yet popular amber everyone knows. Seeing her like this feels like someone stabbed a knife behind me.

Seeing her like this makes my heart hurt.
Why i didnt know it earlier?
Why?

 

*flashback*

 

"I only have two months left"

 


I got my head up from her chest in a dash.

 


"W-what? Hold on.....what do you mean amber?"

 


"I said that i only have two months left"

 


"Why was that? Where are you going? Y-you're j-joking.....right?"

 

She sighed then my hair.

 

"Because im sick soojung...im not going anywhere, and nope im not joking"

 

She stated with her dorky smile.

 

"Im such a sick person since i was a kid....you dont have to know what i've been going through now since you'll know all of it anytime soon..."

 

Still my hair. I couldnt believe what did i just hear now. 
My eyes starts to burn, i could barely see her face. after that she pulled me into a hug. Im crying on her chest.

 

"I-i hate you"

 

I said. Im punching her chest. I started to sob harder.

 


"I know"

 


"I hate y-you....i h-hate you..."

 


Im crying even harder, then she whispered something on my ear.

 


"But i love you soojung, so much that i could barely breathe"

 


*ends of flashback*

 


I was dozing off as i open the door until someone from behind me wrapped their arms around my waist. From the scents.....i know its the dork.

 

"Why are you in front of the girl's restroom ert?"

 

I said to her jokingly.

 

"Yah!! Im not"

 

I giggled. She rest her chin on my right shoulder.

 

"Lets go home. Or are you going back with myungsoo instead?"

 

"No, i told him already that i've got to accompany you today"

 

"Oh you have plans for today too?"

 

"Of course i do you stupid! You told me you'll go anywhere i want to"

 

I pouted, she giggled and pinched my nose. She broke the hug, i turned around facing her.

 

"Where do you wanna go then?"

 

"Ice cream"


I said to her simply. 
She chuckled and ruffled my hair.
We walked side by side to the front gate and make our way to the park near school.


After we bought the ice creams, she was giving me a piggy-back ride on our way home. I wrapped my arms around her neck.

 

"Im so gonna miss this....."

 

The dork muttered but i could hear it. It hurts so much to hear those words came from . Im holding her neck more tightly.

 

"Yah!!! Dont be so hard"

 

She complained, i giggled a bit then i whispered something on her ear.

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you too......Am"