First Fight

Longing For You

10rs1hv.jpg

 

Amber's POV

 

 

5th of April 2013

 

 

Its been two weeks since soojung dating that classmate of hers.

i change how i look, i cut my hair shorter dyed it to blonde, i wear piercing on my ears. I wear beanie or snapback more often at school.

 

The girls starts to fangirling over me, but i dont even give a crap about it.

 

Recently i waste my time at the school's gym playing basketball with the dudes after school. Its the only thing to keep my mind off from her.

 

Im trying to keep myself busy so both of me and soojung will rarely meet. Sometimes, sulli and luna accompany me at the school's gym on recess and bought me food too.

 

They and the dudes are the only people who knows why im acting like this. While soojung....if she's going out with sulli and luna, im just stay at home or playing games with the boys.

 

But during these two weeks, i guess she realized that im avoiding her. She was trying to approach me or even went to my class looking for me.

 

Its recess and im at the school's gym playing basketball with the boys like usual.

While im busy joking around with them, i heard a heavy step coming from the doorway. I turned around and i saw....


 

"soojung please wait up i need air!!!", yelled sulli as she chasing the girl who stops in front of the doorway,

she become freeze and disbelief when she saw me.


 

"Sulli-ah wait!!!", yelled luna and she bumped into sulli's back. Three of them stop. Luna and sulli didnt know what to do, so they keep silence.


 

I stop dribbling the ball and give it to minho instead while she walks straight approaching me.


"What do you want?", i asked with a flat tone.

"What are you doing here? I've been looking for you", she asked me back.

"Um basketball?", im pointing at the ball that i give to minho.

"Aish i know, i mean what are you doing lately? Are you really that busy?", she asked me looking pissed.

"I guess iam", i stated as i asked minho to give me back the ball.

"Would you stop playing for a second?", i ignore her question.

 


"Amber",

 

"Am....",

 

"Please....",

 

"Amber.......please look at me for god sake", her voice sounds tremble.


 

I turned around facing her, she's shaking, I think she's trying to hold on her tears.


"What do you want?", i asked. 


"Just tell me what did i do wrong", her eyes start to become teary.


"Nothing, just go back to your boyfriend soojung im busy", i said with a cold tone.


"Oh so its because of myungsoo isnt it?", asked her while she wiped her eyes with her hands. 

I turned myself and now my back is facing her.

 

"Just.....just go away from my sight soojung", i raise my voice.

 

"W-what?", her voice starts shaking.

 

"i said just go away", i repeat it with the same tone, i can hear her sobbing.

 

"I-if it makes you happy.....then i will", in a second she's already went out of the school's gym in a dash and start crying.


"Soojung-ah!!!!", yelled both sulli and luna, they run and chasing the crying girl.

 

Minho hit my head,
"ouch!! What was that for?!",


"Thats not cool dude", Key stated.


"You're acting like a kid, go apologize you idiot", scold Jjong.

 

I rubbed my head and lay down on the floor, i grab my towel to cover up my face.
Ding dong. The school's bell rings.

 

"Lets go back to class", said Key.


"Are you coming with us?", Minho asked me.


"Just go i'll catch up later tell the teacher im sick",


Jjong kneeled down and pat my shoulder.
"Just cry your eyes out bro, no need to hold on", 
im not answering, still have my towel covering my face.
They walked outside of the gym.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

I lay down and in a minute......im crying myself to sleep.