First Confession

Longing For You

 

Luna's POV

 

29th of April 2013

 

Today is our last day of school trip! We're now waiting for the bus, i stand between soojung and ssul. As the llama said we both are not telling her that the latter was the one who brought her to the bed on the other day when she was sick.

She's now getting much better, i take a look at her she's talking to her boyfriend.

I glance on the right, ssul is busy talking with her so called 'crush' minho. Aish love birds everywhere, i guess i need one too. sobs.

I look around me, i find the stupid llama.......she's somehow watching soojung and myungsoo from afar, she still ignores all of her fangirls presence. I sighed. Im approaching her leaving the love birds alone.


"shoo girls i need to talk with this llama"


They hissed and go away.


"Whats up?"


Asked the blonde girl with a snapback on her head.


"I know you care a lot about soojungie"


"Soooo....?"


"Why dont you guys just be friends already? make up i feel bad seeing both of you like this Am"


"hahahaha nah i guess she's having fun with her boyfriend now, see"


She's pointing at the love birds.

I slap her hand. She chuckled.


"If she's happy im happy. If being with him makes her happy im happy.

Well what can i do....i'd do anything to her as long as she smiles."


Stated her with that dorky smile of hers, i cant help but feel sorry for her.

She hurts a lot but manage it to look like everything's fine.


"Amber....i dont know what happiness means but...."


"Umm?"


"......i look into your eyes and i know it isn't there."


She chuckled. 


"Are you kidding me?"


But then in a second her eyes start to become teary......she wiped it right away and used her snapback to cover up her eyes.


"Lets go the bus is coming"


Said her as she pat my shoulder,

she's leaving me and went to the bus with minho, key, and jjong.


"LUNAA CMON TO THE BUS!!"


Yelled ssul, soojung standing next to her.

S-she went back to her gloomy self.....is she jealous because i just have a little chat with that stupid llama? I approach and link both of their arms.

We walks straight to the bus.


We sit at the back of the bus. Like usual, i sit between them. The llama sits in front of us with minho and key. Jjong is in front of them.
I was busy eating chips from ssul, while soojung.....she looked at the window blankly. Like...she have a deep thought inside her head.


"soojungie"


No responded. Both of me and ssul look at each other and shrug our shoulders.


"Soojung-ah"


She turned her head.


"Are you okay?"


She smiled.


"Im fine luna im just.....sleepy i guess"


Then someone stand up in the centre of the bus and claps his hands.


"Guysss!!! Can i have your attention please?"


We look at him in a dash. What is he gonna do....and what's up with the girl next to him? Isn't that one of amber's fangirls?


"Someone would like to ask something to this dude overhere"


He drag that someone to stand up and.....i-its that llama? O-okay what are they gonna do?


The girl clears and look to the latter.....


"A-amber, i like you so much. Can i be your girlfriend?"

 

Some people cheered and whistling like crazy. Some either dropped their jaw or start sticking their finger on their ear, wondering if they suffered from a sudden hearing impair.


I rub my forehead, i shook my head  i take a look at ssul, is wide open even a fly can get in.
Now i even saw how amber took a glance at soojung and i saw how soojung change her expression...she looks mad. The temperature around me went lower instantly.


"Oh boy this is not good...."

 

I shivered and pinched myself to make sure that im not dreaming.