First Reason

Longing For You

 

Krystal's POV

 

24th of May 2013


Its been two months since me and myungsoo started dating. And passed by three weeks since that amusement park accident.

 

Amber finally said to minah that she's really not interested into a relationship and want to get to know her as friends. Minah hesitated at first but she agreed on it later.

 

What? Friends my .
After all of that accident, minah get so clingy to amber that i cant even do anything about it.
Im just throwing my ice death glares to both of them or even giving amber a cold treatment for a day.


 

And as you can see, me and amber are going back like we used to. Sometimes she picked me up to school but sometimes......myungsoo did to.

 

 

I-I realized that i have this kind of feelings to the dork but....i dont want to ruin our friendship.

Especially since we both just made up. I already have a boyfriend too, it just.....it wont work i guess.

 

 

Speaking of amber, she didnt go to school for a week.
i texted her earlier, but she only said 'it's only a fever.'
It doesnt make sense, i mean fever? For a whole week? I should visit her after school.


Im at school right now its the last subjects, im going to ask key later because he's the closest to amber.


Ding dong. School's bell rings.


Myungsoo got up from his seat and come to me in a dash.


"Lets go dear, i take you home today"


I got up from my seat.


"Ah i-im sorry but i need to go to amber's house today" 


I said to him with an apologetic smile, he looked dissapointed but then smiled.


"Okay then i'll take you to her house instead how about that?"


I cant turn down his offer since he's still my boyfriend so i nodded.


"But i'll go find Key first i wanna ask him something"


We both go outside of the class and found key in the hallway. He's with minho, jjong, ssul and luna as well.


We approach them.

 

"Hi guys whats up!"

 

I greeted them happily and they did the same.

 

"Soojung have you visited hyung?"

 

Asked ssul curiously, i shook my head.

 

"Not yet ssul oh yes about that.....Key is she really only got a fever?"

 

"Ah......um y-yeah she is"

 

He sounded unsure. I raise my brows.

 

"Yah! Dont lie to her"

 

Luna stated.
What?
Lies?
Am i the only one who doesnt know why amber is not here now?

 

"Just tell her the truth"

 

Said minho, jjong nodded.
Ok im getting more confused.
What is happening?

 

"Im sorry.....i want to but i cant, amber said that she's gonna be the one who told you."

 

Pleaded Key.

 

"You can go to hyung's house though"

 

Sulli suggested, i nodded.

 

"Then i better get going now...see you guys later, and you both too ssul, luna"

 

Me and myungsoo bid goodbyes to them and went to amber's house.

 

We arrived in front of her house, myungsoo bid goodbyes to me and went off with his bike.

 

I clear my throat as i knock on her front door but no one answers.
Where's her mom?

 

"Am?" 

 

I said as i knocked the door

 

 

"Amber are you there?"

 

 

I knocked the door harder.

 

"Am geez where are you" 

 

I hissed and called her right away.

 

 

"H-hello?"

 

Said her with her husky voice. She coughed a lot, is she got cold too?

 

"A-am.....where are you im in front of your house"

 

"Ah y-you are? Im on my way im two blocks from there just wait up"

 

She immedietly hang up. 
Geez this dork whats up with her. 
I sit on the floor waiting for her and in ten minutes she came.

 

"Im sorry im late", she opened the front door and coughed again, i patted her back.

 

"Are you cold?"

 

She shook her head and give me her dorky smile instead.

 

We make our way to the living room and i sit down on the couch, 
she went to kitchen to grab some drinks. Then she sits next to me.


"Are you feeling better?"

 

"Yep iam",  she grinned.

 

She coughed again i patted her back.


"I guess you're not"

 

"Just dont worry about this dork servant of yours soojung, im going to get better just watch me"

 

She said it with that llama face of her, i giggled. She raised her brows.

 

"What are you doing here anyways?"

 

"Because you didnt go to school for a week silly, and Key said you want to tell me about something"

 

"O-oh r-really?"

 

I lay my head on her shoulder.

 

"Really. Now tell me"

 

She wrapped her left arm around my shoulder and now my head's laying on her chest. I can hear her heart beats rapidly. The dork cleared .

 

 

 

 

"soojung"

 

 

called her with her husky yet sweet voice.

 

 

 

"Uh-huh?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I only have two months left".