First Time I Saw You

Longing For You

tumblr_inline_mnbrflAdWg1qz4rgp.png

 

 

Amber's POV

 

16th of July 2012

 

that day was the first day of high school. i got no friends beside this annoying and dumb middle-school friend of mine, his name is Key.

 

we were already at school first thing in the morning waiting for the school's announcement. i looked around me many of them are joking, laughing, and talking like they know each other enough. i thought maybe because they were at the same school back then. i sighed. i hope choosing this school wasn't the worst decision i've ever made.

 

okay first of all, my name is Amber Josephine Liu. i'm 16, i'm straight as hell. i repeat. i'm straight. well people think that i'm bi or something because how i dress and how i act, but i'm clearly not. i never date anyone before anyways so i don't know. i never interested into some kind of relationships. okay back to the topic.

 

ding dong. the school's bell rings, the teacher told us to go to the school's gymroom, there was some welcoming speechs from the headmaster, the main committee of the school's organization etc. yep it was indeed pretty boring.

 

School's gym

 

at the school's gym, me and Key were looking around for empty seats. when we actually found it, we immedietly sat down and minutes later the speech starts. oh shot that was so hella boring.

i wanna got out from here like freaking now. i yawned. i looked beside me, Key was already asleep, "geez dude", i hissed.

after that i took a looked in front of me, there were two girls giggling and joking around they were way too noisy. the left one was a short black hair girl, she was tall i guess and she looked so bright.

the right one, she looked kind of cold um but she was pretty though. she was all smiling and laughing at her friend's jokes. 

 

two hours later, the welcoming speechs were done. and i was really starving i couldn't wait to go home already.

then the teacher announced that we, first year students, should go to the school's board to know which one is our class.

i stared at the board opposited me, "ah 1-1", i thought, " im 1-4", stated Key as he looked at the board with me.

"we're not in the same class", added him, "yeah dude, dont miss me alright", i said to him jokingly but he punched my right arm.

"in your dreams pal", said him. "no need to punch aish", i complained as i rubbed my right arm.

then someone poked my left shoulder, i looked behind me and,

"you're Amber Liu right?", said a short black hair girl, she was short too.

"yes, and you are.....?", i asked her back.

"i'm Luna Park, im in the same class as you, can we go together? i dont have any friends to hang with", explained her, i nodded.

"sure, oh and yeah let me introduce my friend here, his name is Key, he's from 1-4", they bowed and greet each other.

"ah then see you around Amber, treat me some burgers on our way home later dude", said him as he patted my back, we bidded goodbyes and i made my way to the class with Luna.

 

At Class

 

i choose to sat at the back of the class, well i love to sleep so yeah. Luna sat down in front of me, then after a tall girl with her short black hair came in with her guyfriends caught my attention. ah so im going to be in the same class as her, but where's her other friend?

"eh she's not in the same class with the cold one", i muttered but i guess Luna heard what did i just said.

"who is it?", asked her as she turned her head facing me.

"that tall one, i saw her earlier at the school's gym, she was really noisy with her friend', i said.

 

she looked around looking for the girl that i meant and back facing me again, "oh you mean Sulli? well people said she's easy to hang with but i guess she is, she loves talking a lot", explained her simply.

"oh i can see that", i chuckled, "im going to take a nap, please wake me up when the homeroom teacher is coming", added me, Luna nodded.

"suit yourself then llama", said her jokingly, i raised both of my eyebrows.

"llama?", i asked, "yeah you look like one", she giggled a bit and i just chuckled.

 

 

 

i wore my beanie to cover up my eyes and in a blink of an eye i fell asleep instantly.