2 Flash back part 2

Sorry...

Daehyun lèad Youngjae to the rest room to clean him up. And throughout the whole journey to the bathroom, Daehyun had Youngjae's hand at hold. Jae was trying not to show his obvious blush, he had been partly thankful that there was a bit of sour cream to cover most of his cheeks so it didn't seem that obvious.
When they arrived at the comfort room..
Why did those jerks do this to you?(DH) 
I dont know..(YJ) youngjae said just under his breathe but just enough for daehyun to hear.
You should really fight back(DH)
All youngjae could do was stare at the ground. Daehyun cleaned youngjae's face with his hanky.
That was the first time he had a good view of the latter. Youngjae had shiny black puffy mushroom style hair, puffy cheeks with a tint of pink, a cute nose, red small but plump lips and eyes that twinkle like the stars(they were still teary from the incident), in short, he was flawless, the guy was just beautiful, well in Daehyun's eyes at least. Daehyun was lost in thought, he didn't know he was staring , that is, when Youngjae was a bit uncomfortable and started fidgeting. Daehyun noticed the situation and quickly averted his gaze. Sorry...(DH)

Don't be.. No one has ever stood up for me ,Like that...so Thank you, Thank you Daehyun..(YJ) 
Youngjae was again crying but this time it had a mix of happiness and sadness. Until Daehyun pulled him into a tight embrace. He was practically sobbing in Daehyuns chest...He could hear it..Daehyun's heartbeat. He liked it, it was steady and calm, he felt warm and relaxed. He swore he heard it accelerate for a second but, shrugged away the thought. 
"YoungJae don't cry anymore, I swear I'm not gunna let anything happen to you(DH) Youngjae looked up to see Daehyun's face, it had determination spreaded all over it, Youngjae knew he was safe. With Daehyun there, he wouldn't be harmed. Daehyun has never been so determined to protect someone, and that someone was right in front of him. Yoo Youngjae.
They broke the hug. Youngjae was soaked wet with Zitao's juice and now Daehyun was also wet, due to the embrace and from Youngjae's tears. "Sorry..."(YJ)

"No need to worry, Jae. Lets just go to the infirmary and ask for some spare clothes"(DH)

"Ok.."(YJ)

Ever since the incident, They. had become friends. Now they were literally the definition of 'inseparable'. They became best of friends. No body would come to bother Youngjae again, For they would have to go through Daehyun. Many envied Youngjae though, Daehyun never really left his side. Daehyun was the definition of perfect, many people adored him. Swarms of girls or even boys would be sweeping by his feet, just to have a single conversation with him, but the only person who seemed to catch his attention, was Youngjae. He could tend to his needs better than his own needs. Youngjae was happy. He had someone to lean on when he's tired. He never had one before, not even in his childhood. His parents could careless about him. It was the first time he was truly loved and taken cared by someone and he was more determined to never lose it.

-flash back end-