15 I hate you...

Sorry...

The next day at school was quiet peaceful for Youngjae and Daehyun. There were no bullies, no commotion, no students looking with distaste at them, They found it weird but liked that kind of atmosphere..DaeJae went to stop by Youngjae's locker as he needed to get his books, but Daehyun couldn't hold it anymore

"Jae, stay here okay! I'm just gunna go to the little boys potty room, if you'll excuse me..(DH)

"oh...sure.. (YJ)

At the time Youngjae opened his locker Daehyun was already out of sight. At first glimpse he spotted a letter that had slipped out his locker, he opened to read it and was suprised to see what was written:

Hello Nerd,
Its us , Block-B. Well aren't you flattered , given a letter by the school's best gang..
we're here to settle things ,to make peace with you, and to say sorry. We promise to never bother you again if you show up tonight @ KingHouzeClub..however you are only able to enter there if you show the security guy this letter which has our logo stamp on it, without this letter, you can't go in..Show up and we'll leave you and your pet boyfriend's asses alone, dont show up and we'll continue in making both your lives a living hell..

YoungJae was reluctant at first but decided he would show up as to it would fix his (and Daehyun's) bullying problem. He decided not to tell Daehyun until lunch time so he just snucked the letter in his pocket..

"Jae! did ya miss me? (DH)

"Yah~ its only been like 5 minutes (YJ)

"I know, but did you miss me? (DH)

Youngjae smiled gently , after realizing where Daehyun was going with this,  then he gave Daehyun a quick peck on the lips

"..I guess, I do..You know what? You're right, I did miss you (YJ)

"Good! >u< (DH)

"You're so cute! (YJ)

They got to their class and with a blink of an eye, Lunch time came.

"Dae...(YJ)

"What is it JaeJae? (DH)

"Block-B left something in my locker..(YJ)

"They what?! was it a threat?  insult? Oh! they're in for it now!(DH)

"Dae calm down...they left this letter..(YJ)

Youngjae showed Daehyun the letter. While reading it,  Daehyun didn't look all too happy, he was fuming

"Absolutely Not!! Jae they could hurt you! (DH)

"yeah.. but there's a huge possibility of change in our lives..(YJ)

"Jae, We dont need that, I can protect you! I promise. We dont need that! I will not tolerate to risk your safety..Jae they're associated with Huang Zitao! I've heard that, that stupid senior quit school to do drugs and play with guns! its not safe! it's not safe for you! (DH)

"You're overreacting! Please Dae..please..I love you..please trust me on this one..please (YJ)

"Jae don't,  it wont work! (DH)

Youngjae grabbed the letter back and placed it on his pocket, he then started to have his eyes watery until he burst out crying..now Daehyun was guilty..

"Jae! Don't cry! I'm sorry, okay please dont cry! (DH)

He continued to sob

"C'mon, stop crying! I'll buy you ice cream! (DH)

It didn't work

"I'll treat you to cheesecake ! or any food you want, just please stop crying! (DH)

Youngjae didn't stop there...

"Alright fine! You can go! just-just please stop crying! (DH)

"r-really?.. (YJ)

"Yes,  anything just please stop crying , I cant take it when you look upset..(DH)

"Thank You Dae, I love you! (YJ)

"*sigh* I love you too..(DH)

Daehyun smiled

"Now..give us a hug~ (DH)

"you didn't have to ask (YJ)

They hugged for a good 5 seconds but What Youngjae wasn't aware of was in the middle of those seconds, Daehyun gently picked the letter out from YoungJae's pocket..he felt guilty but he had to do it, for Youngjae's safety atleast..

"Daehyunnie~ what do you want for lunch? (YJ)

"All up to you,  baby~ (DH)

-----

"let me feed you! (YJ)

"okay then..ahhhhh~ (DH)

-------

When they got home ,after they ate, Youngjae was getting ready to go to the said club...Youngjae turned to Daehyun who was at the corner of the living room and had his backed faced while playing with his phone (or so what Youngjae thought he was doing)

"Dae..Have you seen my letter? (YJ)

"Uhh..n-no..(DH)

"Dae..its gone! the letters gone! (YJ)

"its okay, you dont need to cry over it (DH)

Youngjae found it odd that although Daehyun was replying, he didn't face him. He still had his back turned.

"W-wait! what are you doing? what have you got?! (YJ)

"I dont have anything, I swear! (DH)

"Then face me! (YJ)

Daehyun did as told but hid both of his hands on his back

"What do you have in your hands? (YJ)

"I dont have anything in my hands! (DH)

"Dae! what are you hiding?! (YJ)

Youngjae leaned closer and Yanked open Daehyun's hands. He stared in horror as his ticket to a new change life style was crampled and teared into a million pieces .

"Daehyun! How could you?! (YJ)

"look Jae,  I know it looks bad- (DH)

"Bad?! Bad?! You knew how much it ment to me! You lied to me! (YJ)

"Look I'm sorry okay- (DH)

"You dont even care how I would feel-(YJ)

"Don't care how you would feel?! are you telling me, I don't care?! Jae, that's all I've ever done! Caring! ...Would it hurt for you to care about your safety and my feelings too?! for once, Jae..for once..How can you be so irrational?! (DH)

"Shut up!!...I hate you...(YJ)

"wha-what? (DH)

Daehyun leaned closer to touch YoungJae's face which was tearing up real good

"I said Shut up! Get away from me! I hate you! I hate you Jung Daehyun, I hate you! (YJ)

These word broke Daehyun's heart like how the colosal titan had broken down wall Maria..
Youngjae stepped backgiving Daehyun the feel that Youngjae'd run away.

"Wait! Jae, please come back! I'm sorry! (DH)

Daehyun ran after him but
Youngjae didn't stop for all he knew, until Daehyun had lost track of where he was now...no matter how painful it was for Youngjae, physically for his foot and emotionally for his heart, he didnnt hesitate to look back leaving Daehyun in tears. He headed to a dark alley alone.. and his feet was practically a hundred times broken, but his heart was worth broken a million times than what he felt physically..but he was scared..he was alone in some dark alley ....or so he thought...