16 I'm sorry..

Sorry...

when Youngjae further go through the dark alley he, was really scared. It was Dark,  he was alone...or so he thought...

He felt shivers down his spine as he felt as though there were burning eyes watching him. He trembled as there were faint sounds of twigs breaking as if they had been stepped on..he started to palpitate as the sounds grew louder and closer by the second...that was until...

"So Yoo YoungJae...we meet again huh?..(?)

"wwhhh-o aa-re y-you? (YJ)

"Who am I ? who am I ? lets just say an old friend...(?)

"w-what are y-you talking about? (YJ)

"I hate you Youngjae, always had...always will..You ruined my life..after that incident with that boyfriend of yours, no one took me seriously anymore as they would say I got beaten by a weak and petite boy and his boyfriend...(?)

"Do you mean?- are you really?! (YJ)

"Yes...Huang Zitao, pleasure to see me right? ....My cousin Zico said you ted over him..now dont you think its enough, huh? (HZT)

".....(YJ)

"Dont worry...You'll pay..Either way we were planning to do this to you once you would've gotten to the club, but I guess you were smart not to accept it, nevertheless ,You'll Pay!!  (HZT)

Tao came forward to grip Youngjae's shirt and threw him to the ground then kicked him on his torso..Youngjae yelped in pain and shed tears of pain..Tao bended by his head and punch his face front and center and repeatedly do so as to all the other parts as well, he even stepped on Youngjae's broken leg allowing it to be broken even more..He guesses Zico must have spilled the bean of his foots condition huh... He thought the pain would never end but was quiet relieved that Tao has stepped about two meters back... but his stomach dropped when he saw what Tao had pulled out ..it was a gun..

He closed his eyes and cried in pain even more as he was preparing for the worst..all the pain...all he was going to loose..he started to face what fate had in store for him, why was the world so cruel to him..he Didn't want it to end this way..but ..he was too late...

"Any last words, pfft nerd?! (HZT)

"D-Daa-e-hyun..." (YJ)

"pshhh...what a pussie..such lame last words, oh well, not that it matters..(HZT)

And there he heard it...the trigger had been pulled..a loud bang invaded his ears, but he felt.....nothing..no pain..no nothing..he slowly opened his eyes, but what he saw was more painful than dying, more painful than anything ..Daehyun was in a pool of blood as results of jumping in front of youngjae with open arms and now he's shot, straight through the chest..he did what he promised, as what he had always promised. 'I will protect you, no matter what'Tears came streaming like a waterfall in Youngjae's eyes as he approuched the dying figure with every ounce of energy left in him...

"Dae! Dae! don't give up on me please! Look at me! I Love you! (YJ)

He panicked, There was so much blood on his hands..He couldn't focus, he was scared...to have the thought of being left alone again

"Y-YoungJae....(DH)

Youngjae leaned forward to hear what Daehyun was about to say..
Daehyun released a genuine gentle smile as he muttered with an ever so gentle and weak voice

I'm s-sor-ry....(DH)

Then he closed his eyes as his life faded away slowly

"Daehyun? Daehyun?! .....No...Wake up Daehyun please! wake up for me! Please! I forgive you! I forgive you! Just please wake up!" (YJ)

There was no response

"I love You! I didn't mean to say I hate you. Daehyun! I love you! please forgive me... I'm the one who's sorry...but why? why you? you? Why cant it be me! Dear God!! why him?!! (YJ)

He leaned closer to the latter chest to hear what he'd hope he'd hear...but there was ...nothing but pure silence.. the heart beat that he liked so much wasn't there anymore, it was gone..forever..

"Daehyun....don't go...(YJ)

He sobbed loudly still hugging the figure..but unilike their usual embrace, it wasn't warm...and it could never be warm again

"Please..dont go..dont leave me..I'm sorry..just- .....I'm so sorry..(YJ)

He knew it was hopeless but he didn't want to think that it was..he wanted to believe that it was just the same nightmare as before and he'd woke up in the hospital room with Daehyun sleeping by his side..he wanted to wake up..but he couldn't..not this time..He felt a billion times guiltier , that the last thing they did together was to argue,  and that Daehyun was only trying to protect him, and he yelled the words that he knew would hurt Daehyun the most..and it worked..it did hurt..to say 'I hate you', it hurt Daehyun so bad..and the worst part is that Youngjae knew that...and now this..because of his 'irrationality', as Daehyun would call it, because of that..The one person he loved and the only person who loved him back and truly cared for him ,was gone...forever and it was all his fault..

"I'm sorry, Dae...I still love you..(YJ)