5 I'm here

Sorry...

The next morning, they didn't have classes because of their winter break,so Youngjae decided to pay mister 'sometime' a visit. Also he needed to return the coat too...

as he reached Daehyun's apartment,he opened the door..but he wasn't greeted by a weirdly charming grinning guy. In fact, he was greeted with no one. So he decided to explore the suite. He found it a little strange though. Usually the doors were all locked but today even Daehyun's bedroom door was left unlocked. He looked inside the said room, he's mouth agaped and eyes were wide opened, as he saw daehyun laying on the floor being curled up in a ball while being shirtless..Youngjae blushed a little but he really needed to snap out of it and help the other..
"Daehyun, Daehyun wake up..What are you doing laying around in the cold hard floor in the middle of a december winter season? (YJ) 
all youngjae heard as a response was a small tired sounding groan
Aish, this guy..(YJ) he realised it would be better if Daehyun wasn't on the floor at least so he decided to help him up to the bed and Daehyun being the shirtless man he is, made Youngjae blush like crazy, of course. When he lifted him up he was utterly speechless of how hot the other was 
(and not hot as in hot like being the gorgeos being he is, but the kind of hot you feel when you touch a newly brewed tea in a kettle) 
Daehyun was breathing fast and heavily too. Youngjae shrivelled at every hot breathe he felt as it touch down his skin. This guy was seriously sick..He was very cold but very hot..You know like when you first touch something from a cold atmosphere that they end up being cold as well but after touching it whole it turns out to be unbelievingly super hot, that's the kind of feeling Youngjae felt when he touched Daehyun. 
Daehyun?..are you feeling well ?(YJ)

"mphh..*HA-HA-HACHU!* Jae.. (DH)

"Come on, lets get you on the bed, it's freezing cold down here..and why the hell are you shirtless?! (YJ)

"hmph..*cough* (DH)

"I'll ask questions later, right now you need to rest (YJ)

Youngjae gently layed Daehyun on the bed, not before putting on clothes of course. When he did let Daehyun wear the clothes..Daehyun didn't really have that much energy to put on his own clothes so Youngjae had to put it on Daehyun himself, After that he tucked him in his thick blanket before leaving to go sit on the sofa in the living room but before he could leave the elder's room , he swore he saw Daehyun put on a gentle weak and fragile smile on his face, his eyes were closed the whole entire time Youngjae was here and it didn't Look like he planned on opening them soon so Youngjae left for the sofa. 
He thought about bringing Daehyun to the hospital but it didn't seem like the best idea to take Daehyun out on this weather especially with his condition. Even if they would take a taxi, it was practically impossible to hitch a ride in this time of year, so he decided to take care of Daehyun himself. Afterall he did exceed on his health class now, didn't he?