13 Did you know?..

Sorry...

"Youngjae-ah..(DH)

"Neh? (YJ)

"Did you know who Himchan was? (DH)

"Uhhh..he's the guy who bought food , the clothes and flowers right? (YJ)

"right- wait, Food?! (DH)

"Aish seriously, control your , now what were you saying? (YJ)

"oh yeah right, aside from all those things, do you remember who he used to be, does he seem familiar to you?

(DH)

"Actually, he kinda does, but I cant seem to point out why..(YJ)

"...Jae, do you remember..Huang Zitao? " (DH)

Youngjae tensed up upon hearing the name

"*sigh* yeh...I remember him (YJ)

"Do you remember the 2 jocks that were always beside him? (DH)

"yeh..it was that se- something, sehoon? guy and that ,him..*gasp*...chan..(YJ)

Youngjae stared at Daehyun,  wide-eyed with a mix of anger and betrayal all over his face

"Dae, what the ?! you told me he was a friend!! (YJ)

"I know, I know, calm down baby..(DH)

"Dont you baby me! I'm still angry here ! (YJ)

"alright, Jae, I can explain !...(DH)

"You better, or I swear, no kisses for a month! (YJ)

"Jae! dont be like that ! I said I'll explain..(DH)

"alright, then do it! (YJ)

"fine...after the incident, he called me, and he wanted to say sorry, to me and to most especially you..but he didn't have the guts to say it to you back then..he said he changed his ways after being strucked by my words..so he stopped hanging out with Tao as he was a bad influence..I accepted his apology, seeing how he really meant it...Himchan is not What you think he used to be, he's a good guy..People can change, and all he needs is a chance..I've already forgiven him, now..its your turn..(DH)

"How can you be so sure he wont his back againts us?..(YJ)

"well, for starters..look around at how much he's helped us..do you think he'd do this if he is such a bad guy?, give him a chance, Jae..(DH)

"Alright..fine, I forgive him..but I wont let my guard down..(YJ)

"That's a good start..thank you, Jae..I'll inform him so he wont be so nervous around you anymore" (DH)

"nervous?.. he was so outgoing when he talked to me awhile ago, but he was in a hurry though (YJ)

"You see, he's good with hiding how he really feels...okay, enough with that..what did he bring us? (DH)

"I dunno, but its over that table..(YJ)

...

"Alright!  cheesecake , burgers, water, pancakes and juice!...remind me to thank Himchan later! (DH)

"Aish..jinja..(YJ)

Daehyun brought the food over the bed so he and Youngjae could eat..

"You get, cheesecake, a burger and that juice..

I'll get pancakes, that other burger and water (YJ)

"exactly my liking! (DH)

...

"Okay,  Jae ..here comes the chew chew train, open wide! (DH)

Daehyun was determined to feed Youngjae his share and eat his own share later on..

"I'm not a baby ya kno- (YJ)

Before Youngjae could finish what he was saying, Daehyun already shoved a spoonfull of pancakes in his mouth

"Dae- stop- I'm choking-

*cough cough ..

(Yj)

Youngjae was choking/coughing non stop

"Oh God what to do! I screwed up again! (DH)

Daehyun got up and back hug/squiz youngjae's back with sudden force, he repeated this over and over again, it didn't stop there

"Gawd, why is this happening! (DH)

He kept doing it while also banging Youngjae's chest and back, it took awhile but it eventually stopped

" I swear *pant pant* Your going to be the death of me Jung Daehyun! *pant pant* (YJ)

Daehyun handed him the bottle of water and said..

"I'm sorry, AGAIN jae, I was only trying to be a proper boyfriend..(DH)

"Would a proper boyfriend try choke his boyfriend to death?" (YJ)

"Look, I'm sorry okay....actually..I dont think I'm ever  going to be proper boyfriend..I almost killed you, THRICE! I dont even think I deserve you..I dont even know how you were able to put up with me all these times..this was exactly the reason I transferred school..people always saw me as a burden, they say I'm too troublesome and that I dont deserve anything because I'd screw things up..I try to act all tough around you, to be able to protect you..but the truth is ..I cant even protect myself..(DH)

"Dae...(YJ)

Youngjae felt bad for blaming things on Daehyun when he was only trying to help..

"Listen...You might be a a bit of pain in the , and maybe you screw things up sometimes..but your a kid with a golden heart..You try your best to not let others down..and I love you for that..I love you for trying..and dont you ever stop. Who cares what those people think?! screw them!..heck, they're the ones who dont deserve such a kind hearted boy like you.. They're the ones who dont deserve such a boisterous,cheesy explosion, mischievious and best quality of a boyfriend as you are! (YJ)

"You really think so?.. (DH)

"I know so! (YJ)

....

"so can I try to continue in feeding you? (DH)

"as long as you try, I'm okay with it, baby! (YJ)

"Eeeww, Jae you sound like me..an old greasy cheeseball!" (DH)

"then, an old greasy cheeseball it is! (YJ)

After Daehyun was done feeding Youngjae and eating his own food he decided to ask..

"Jae, do You wanna go get some fresh air, its kinda crampy in here..(YJ)

"That'd be good..but how?(YJ)

"Theres a balcony in this floor, I'll just call nurse sunhwa for a wheel chair..(DH)

"ok..(YJ)

After given the permission by nurse sunhwa..Daehyun helped Youngjae up on the wheel chair and they headed to the balcony

"Well what do you think of the view? (DH)

"its..beautiful..(YJ)

"but you're more beautiful..(DH)

Youngjae blushed at Daehyun's comment

"Eyyy stop being like that..(YJ)

"Like what ?...admiring how beautiful MY boyfriend is? (DH)

"I guess it can't be helped then..Dae?..(YJ)

"neh?.." (DH)

"I know this is going to sound stupid but..I'm happy this happened..you know the accident..(YJ)

"What?! Why?! how can you possibly be happy when you're in this kind of situation?! (DH)

"Well...if it didn't then who knows how many years I'd have to wait for you to be mine..if this didn't happen then, I think you'd never find the balls to confess..(YJ)

"You dont have to be like that..I would have confessed sooner or later anyway..You dont need to thank the accident..You know I'm still pretty upset about that..and didn't I tell you to be safe? (DH)

"Yah! dont blame me! And besides I never wanted the accident to happen, I'm just thankful, we became a thing..(YJ)

"Okay..that's probably enough fresh air for now..lets get inside, the suns about to set and its gunna get cold..(DH)

"Dae..I noticed you aren't sleeping properly...(YJ)

"That's not entirely true, I'm fine, you dont have to worry about me..(DH)

"Shut up..We're both sleeping on my bed from now and that's final! (YJ)

"Awwee, my baby was just concerned..you now, you could have just said you wanted me to sleep with you, I'd completely understand..(DH)

"Shut up! I didn't mean it that way, you ! now lets get inside , its gunna get cold soon (YJ)

After reaching their room, they only have the randomest convos

"So when did you start to like me? (DH)

"When you hugged me in the boys comfort room after defending and cleaning me up..how about you, when did you first start to like me?

(YJ)

"Ever since I layed my eyes on you..(DH)

"so its on the same day then.."(YJ)

,"I guess so.."(DH)

They hopped in bed. Youngjaes head was resting on Daehyuns chest, while daehyun was carrasing Youngjae's fluffy hair..

Youngjae could hear nothing but Daehyuns heart beat, it had been the same since they hugged in the comfort room the day he fell in love with daehyun..though it increased speed occasionally, he found it relaxing and still fell sleepy to its beat.

"Night, Jae..(DH)

Daehyun kissed youngjae's head..

"Night, Night Dae..saranghae..(YJ)

"Nado saranghae..(DH)