3 start of their story

Sorry...

*PRESENT*

"Yah! Jung Daehyun!! Get up already!!(YJ) Youngjae yelled as he watched Daehyun still asleep when they'll be late for school. It was always like this. Every morning, Youngjae would go to Daehyun's apartment to fetch him up to go to school together.
Youngjae is mad. Who wouldn't be mad when school starts in the next 30 minutes and Daehyun is still sleeping his a*** off. "Mphh, 5 more minutes, honey..(DH)"
Youngjae blushed at this. Did Daehyun just call him honey? True he did, but he wasn't in his right mind at the moment. So who was Youngjae to say that it was really said on purpose. So he just snapped out of it .

YOUNGJAE'S POV 
Did he just call me honey? well he did, but its not really anything. He's not even awake, of course he didn't mean it. I'm expecting way too much. Daehyun wouldn't think of me that way. Only I do, He couldn't possibly return my feelings. Then again...Could he? Aish snap out of it, Yoo Youngjae , You've already wasted enough time thinking about impossible things, wake him up Already!!....But he looks so... peaceful and..gorgeos.. what the hell did I just think!!..Oh God have mercy on my soul! why is it akways so hard to wake this f***er up.
"Dae, wake up, we don't have 5 minutes (YJ)" well actually we just wasted 5 minutes by thinking of unecessary thoughts, smooth move Jae, smooth move. "Jae? hmmphh..what time is it? (DH)

"25 Minutes before the last bell rings"(YJ)

NO ONES POV
"25 Minutes!! WTF, Jae why didn't you wake me up!!(DH)

"WELL EXCUSE ME! LETS JUST SAY I WAS JUST SITTING HERE DOING NOTHING WITHOUT WAKING YOU UP FOR THE 25th Time!(YJ) Youngjae sarcastically yelled while crossing his arms.. "You did?...Sorry, Jae..(DH)" Daehyun said with a regretful and apolegetic look. He regreted yelling at Youngjae.

"No, its okay Dae, just hurry up and get ready, I'll wait at the sofa"(YJ)

"whatever u say jaejae" (DH)

After getting ready, they arrived at school just 5 minutes before the bell was suppose to ring.
The teacher was going on with her discussion when suddenly..Youngjae received a crampled paper ball, he looked for the source of the ball only to be greeted by Daehyun mouthing the words 'read it' without  sounds. Youngjae went and opened it. It said 'Sup, Jae?, I'm bored lets talk'. He immediately scribbled some words of his own 'seriously, we'll get caught by Ms.Hyoseong and then, I'll have to be in trouble because of you, and all u can say is 'SUP ,JAE' He passed it to daehyun only to be replied by another crampled ball of paper saying 'I highly doubt she'll notice us, we're at the very back, so yeah, the chances are low'
Youngjae replied Daehyun with a 'I' don't know, Miss Hyoseong's been very down, serious and observative towards the surroundings lately..I overheard that she just lately broke up with her boyfriend, Seokjin' Daehyun replied with a 'Is that so?!, well that's disappointing' The class was quiet for awhile so Daehyun decided to look up,only to see an angry looking teacher with her arms being crossed. "Passing notes, aren't we?( HS) " Daehyun could only respond with a 'ummm'
.Hyoseong opened the crampled ball of paper to read what was written. When she was finished reading, she was about to burst. " TALKING BEHIND A TEACHER'S BACK?!!  DETENTION, BOTH OF YOU!!"(HS) all eyes were on them now. Oh how they just wanted to bury themselves 6 ft underground from the humilation. They headed to the detention room as soon as possible to avoid hearing the whispers coming out from their classmate's mouth.