...

Sorry...

Daehyun couldn't really hold back his tears. All through out the way to the hospital he was crying but he barely noticed he was. It was freezing cold but it never stopped him. All he was thinking about was..Youngjae, was he okay? what happened? How did this came to be?. He had a thousand questions in his head ,but it didn't matter all he had deeply wished for was Youngjae's safety. when he got there he wiped all his tears and went directly to the counter, but he was already breathless from all the running. 
"w-whe-res Y-Yoo Y-YY-oung-jjae?!"(DH)

"You're looking for Youngjae? then you must be Daehyun-ssi..very well..were not suppose to let visitors in yet due to the state the patient is in, but since you really want to see him that much, that you look like you ran a winter marathon..I'll lead you to his room.."(uknown person)

"T-thank y-you.."(DH) The nurse turned out to be the person he talked to on the phone. As they were heading to Youngjae's hospital room, the nurse told him a bunch of things. 
"Daehyun-ssi, I was the one that called you earlier, you can call me Sunhwa noona by the way..now in regards to Youngjae..he's fine, if you thought that he was in a very critical state, then I can't say he is in that state but I also can't say that he isn't ..(sunhwa)
Daehyun nodded
"What happened? how did he end up in this way? (DH)

"Well, I don't know the exact story but I heard that the driver of the car was speeding and due to a very slippery road ,because of the weather, it was said that he lost control over the car and accidentaly hit Youngjae, when he was walking by the side of the road..luckily he was able to move quick and dodge full impact but he was still badly injured and right now, he isn't awake yet, but don't worry, his far from death, coma or amnesia,if that's what you're thinking.. it's just that he'll need a lot of time to recover his injuries..(Sunhwa) The nurse lead Daehyun outside of a certain door. 
"He's right behind this door..but careful not to make any sort of thing that might affect his state..he's still unconscious..(sunhwa)
After there conversation, the nurse left Daehyun..As he was about to open the door, his hands trembled, afraid to see of what his eyes were about to bare. He just couldn't stand to see Youngjae in so much pain, so in several attemps, he gathered all the courage in him,  twisted the door knob and pushed it gently..He swore his heart dropped at the sight that was there before his eyes...Youngjae looked so fragile, and helpless.. he was covered with bruises and casts for his left leg and right arm. He had bandages everywhere but the biggest one was over his head..but what really pained Daehyun to the fullest was how Youngjae was connected to.. machines. He had a tube that went from his nose to a tank..That must have been for his oxygen. His free hand had a dextrose on so basically both his hands were preoccupied with something, that indicated that he coudn't freely use or move any of his hands. The only free limb he got was his right leg and he had it covered up in bruises. He also had a monitor by his side, indicating his heart rate. Daehyun observed it through and it beeped really fast , it must've mean that his heart was beating fast from lack of oxygen..Sunhwa noona wasn't joking when she said Youngjae was badly injured..Oh how Daehyun regretted on Letting Youngjae go off on his own like that, and now he can't change what already happened ,now he had to deal with this .He doesn't think he can take seeing Youngjae in this kind of situation when he never deserved any of this from the start. He wishes to have been with Youngjae when the accident accured, atleast then he could've minimize youngjae's suffering by taking the impact himself.