11 You took care of me, now I'll take care of you

Sorry...

Ever since the incident, Daehyun never left the room youngjae was in. There was no reason to leave afterall. There was a bathroom in the hospital room they were in so he didn't really need to go to somewhere else just to pee or take a bath. Daehyun called Himchan, (his schoolmate who he happened to have met during lunch) to deliver his and Youngjae's clothes to the hospital. After knowing the accident, Himchan gadly took the request, he even got flowers for Youngjae.

Youngjae could now move his limbs just after a few days in the hospital. His hands weren't broken,  they were just wounded. His feet however still hurts when he walks , the doctors found out that his left leg was broken but it wasn't that severe, it'll probably heal in just a couple of months after treatment.

"Neh..Daehyunnie..(YJ)

"Hmm? (DH)

"I gotta pee..(YJ)

"..Then pee..(DH)

"Uhhh...(YJ) youngjae motioned his hands to his body down to his feet.

"oh, yeah.. sorry, I forgot.." (DH)

"No it's okay, I'm sure you're just tired..(YJ)
Daehyun helped Youngjae out the bed and let youngjae's hand hold his shoulder for support in heading through the bathroom. Daehyun got his right hand on Youngjae and his left hand on the rolling dextrose stand. After arriving inside, Daehyun placed the dextrose stand beside the toilet and went out the bathroom for youngjae to do his bussiness , but before doing so..

"Thanks again Dae! (YJ)

"Dont mention it buddy.. (DH)
Daehyun was hella sleepy but he didn't want to show it, atleast for Youngjae's sake. 
After he was finally out of the bathroom, he sat on the chair , layed his head on the bed and let the sleepiness crawl over him, totally forgetting that Youngjae was going to get out of the bathroom anytime soon. He put to mind that Youngjae'll just scream if he was done, but he wasnt aware that he was a heavy sleeper. He closed his eyes and went to sleep.

After sometime, Youngjae was done ..

"uhh.. Daehyunie, I'm done!"(YJ)

No response

"Daehyun! Are you still there?! (YJ)

still no response..
Youngjae felt sad, he thought that maybe Daehyun was tired of all this and maybe he left..
"But he said he'd never leave me..(YJ)

"He did look very tired and he was also not in the right state of mind..maybe he got sick of me.."(YJ)

"Now, now, pull yourself together Yoo Youngjae! no ones leaving, Daehyun isn't that kind of person!"(YJ)

"Alright first of, set aside all those negative thoughts and try to be independant for once in your life..lets start by getting out of this bathroom! (YJ)

Youngjae knew it wasn't practically the best time to be independant, usually, people at times like this were dependant at all costs..but he wasn't one of those usual people now, was he? He was Youngjae, in his eyes , he's always different..
"Alright..one step at a time ..(YJ)
after two , three steps he was doing fine but he was still unsteady because he was really clutching hard on the dextrose stand..Seeing that he was doing so well, he decided to let his guard down on not being too cautious and lighten up a bit..so he sped up the pace ..but that's when he his left foot,  the one with the cast, stepped on a wet and slippery part of the floor..he tripped and slipped miserably..his dextrose tube wasn't long enough, and the dextrose stand also fell with him..thus allowing the dextrose that was attached to his hand ,break. He hissed in pain as his hand bleeded and his broken foot hurt even more than before. Due to the hard impact he was able to produce a thud and a yelp that woke up Daehyun, who is now running for the door..
Daehyuns POV..
I was eating cheesecake then suddenly I heard a thud then a scream..I saw my surroundings fade and I realized the the cheesecake eating part was just a mere dream, but that thud and scream was hella real..I woke up in a hospital room, then I heard disturbing yelping noises when I remembered..YOUNGJAE!!

NO ONE'S POV
Daehyun slammed open the door and came to shock as he saw Youngjae sobbing and yelping on the floor with his hand bleeding and his dextrose dettached

"OH MY GOD!!, YOUNGJAE, I'M SO SORRY!!"(DH)

Daehyun was panicking, he didn't know what to do, and he didn't have time to think..he could support youngjae to walk back to the bed, but he was in no condition to walk..So without hesitation, he carried him there, bridal style..he layed him on the bed ..and gently took a look at his hand..it was a dark kind of pale,it was bleeding and it still had a part of the needle with it..

"Oh God,  I'm so stupid"(DH)
Daehyun ran to the buzzer to summon a nurse..
"Don't worry Jae, they'll be here soon"(DH)

Youngjae couldn't speak from the pain, he just released small sobs..
not even a minute passed and the nurse was rushing in bringing an emergency kit with a new dextrose....While nurse sunhwa was aiding Youngjae's hand..

"Daehyun, what happened? (SH)

"....I don't know..I sorta fell asleep when he was using the bathroom and I woke up finding him on the bathroom floor , bleeding.. I think he slipped..(DH)

"Yah think?! You can't just leave a patient with broken and wounded limbs to go in or out of the bathroom by themselves!, what were you thinking! (SH)

"I know, ..I'm sorry..(DH)

"No..(YJ) Youngjae couldn't stand it..Daehyun had already go through so much just for him, and while he was finally able to rest,  he just had to mess it up by getting Daehyun in trouble AGAIN.

...

Both the nurse and Daehyun looked at Youngjae..

"Dont blame Daehyun, all he has ever done was help me. if anything..I am to blame..I was being careless..(YJ)

"Youngjae...(DH)

Everything fell to silence while nurse Sunhwa removed the broken needle that was stuck on Youngjae's hand , cleaned all the blood, covered the wound, attaching a NEW dextrose in to Youngjae's OTHER HAND, considering that the previous hand was now wounded ,and finally treating Youngjae's leg and changing the bandage..After she was done with all that..

"*Sigh*.. Daehyun, You better take better care of Youngjae from now on, okay?..we can't let it happen again , we might risk his life the next time, got that? "(SH)

Daehyun only nodded in response..

"And Youngjae-ssi, please be more careful next time..(SH)

"okay..(YJ)"

"Kay, I'll be going now. Just push the buzzer if you need anything..(SH)

"Umm, yes, Thank you" (DAE n JAE)
...
After the nurse left the room..

"Jae!, I'm so so so sooooo sorry!! (DH)

"Neh, hyung, its okay~  (YJ)  Youngjae smiled..oh how Daehyun hated himself right now for not taking better care of this innocent little boy infront of him

"I knew you were just so tired from looking out for me, I understand hyung" (YJ)

"Aigoo my BabyJae was hurt because hyung was too reckless~ how can I forgive myself now? (DH)
Somehow Youngjae blushed at those words, he hated that name (BabyJae) because it reminded him of the past and everything in it but, if Daehyun was the one who said it, it was different. He liked it..no. He LOVES it.

"Hyung! (YJ) Youngjae laughed

"Oh yeah, I forgot.  you hate that name ,don't you? I'm sorry..*sigh* I screwed up again..(DH)

"Aniya!..it's okay if hyung says it ^_^ (YJ)

Daehyun's expression lightened up ,and his frown turned to a heart melting smile that Youngjae could never forget.

"Yah! Don't call me hyung! it makes me feel old, plus you're only 6 months Younger than me and were even in the same level! (DH)

"Haha, sorry hyung! (YJ)

"Youngjae! (DH)

"Alright, alright.. (YJ)
......

"Hyung , I mean, Daehyun..you should go back to sleep. You're probably exhausted (YJ)

"Okay BabyJae~ if that's what you want. You should go to sleep as well, you're not too good yourself~ (DH)

"okay Dae..(YJ)

"That's my JaeJae!  (DH)

'Heheehe..(YJ)

Youngjae closed his eyes while slowly drifting to sleep, but he was still half awake.. That's when he helt a warm hand brushed his hair upward so his forehead came to view, and thats also when he felt soft plump lips pressed againts his forehead and hot breath brushed againts his ear as it sended shivers down to his spine, his heart rate was probably on the top of the effile tower by now, good thing they removed the heart monitor after he woke up or else Daehyun may have to suspect something...Then he heard a soft and melodious voice whisper to his ear
"Sleep well my little angel.. Saranghae..Hyung loves you, always remember that, kay?~

Okay..Youngjae was long dead in the inside by now, he was happy, excited yet sad at the same time because he wasn't sure whether it was friendship or brotherly love or love as in love LOVE..They were still in the same position as usual, Youngjae laying on bed while Daehyun sitting by his side while holding his hand and letting his cheek brush over his hand..all throughout he couldn't sleep. He had his eyes closed but he was still wide awake, more than ever..after about a few hours that felt like days for him. Jae was sure that Daehyun was already sleeping so he openned his eyes and glance over at the clock,  it was 3am. It was cold. He glanced over Daehyun who was freezing ,shaking and wasn't at the best state of breathing. Youngjae gently pulled his hand away from Daehyun while he removed his blanket and placed it over Daehyun. He didn't need to worry about waking Daehyun up since he was a very heavy sleeper. Once he secured the blanket,  he went back to original position but before going back to sleep he, stopped by a few inches from Daehyun's cheek and kissed them,  and softly whispered a
"Neh...Nado Saranghae..I Love hyung too.." (YJ) after that he wen't back to sleep but before he could. he could've sworn he saw a gentle genuine smile crept on Daehyun's Face. And with that, the rest of his slumber went peacefully.

It was 3 hours after he did all those things, it was now 7am.
Youngjae slowly openned his eyes only to find Daehyun out of sight.
"Daehyun (YJ)
He never liked it when he calls and Daehyun doesn't reply back. He jumped to a conclusion that Daehyun went home to sleep properly..
"Daehyunnie..You can sleep on my bed, just don't go! (YJ)
Youngjae liked to jump to conclusions so whenever something he sees is wrong and hurtful, he wont hesitate to express his feelings may it be crying or laughing.
"Daehyunni-(YJ) He was already tearing up but was cut off when the door opened signaling someone went in. His expression lightened up when he expected Daehyun, but he felt just a little. bit too down that it wasn't. 
"Hi Youngjae, are you feeling better? (?)

Youngjae didn't recognize him but his face was familiar

"oh right, you probably don't know me, I'm sorry to have a comeplete stranger enter your room, but lets change that shall we..My name is Kim Himchan.."(HC)

Daehyun mentioned Himchan a couple of time during their random convos,  but he never listened because he never cared..but he wishes to have listened a little bit more..

"Oh, You were the one who brought the flowers and also the one who brought Daehyun's and my clothes here, right? (YJ)

"Neh! (HC)

"Oh, Thank you so much for all your support! (YJ)

"Nah, it was nothing..anything for my cutest couple >v< (HC)

"Uhh.., what ? (YJ)

"you know..You and Daehyun, You're the cutest couple in the whole school. Everyone talks about how cute you two always are! (HC)

Youngjae was speechless, he was blushing crazily. Did the scool really think about them that way?

"oh is that a blush I see? (HC)

"Uhh, NO! NO! NO! , who said I was blushing ..I'm not Blushing! (YJ)

"Awwe You're so cute Youngjae-ah!...Anyway, I brought food ..I figured that the food here was not good enough for daehyun's liking, You know how he is..Where is that bastard anyway? (HC)

"*sigh* I dunno..(YJ)

"awwe,  don't worry Jae, your boyfriend will be back soon,  I'm sure he just took some fresh air, haha (HC)

"He's not my boyfriend! (YJ)

"is that so? You're blushing again, haha (HC)

"NO I'M NOT!  (YJ)

"Alright, Alright, I'll stop.. Daehyun will probably kill me for messing with his baby~ You're just so cute to tease, Youngjae-ah..(HC)

"..." (YJ)

"Anyway , I just came to tell you to get well soon, so I'll be leaving the food here..My boyfriend, Bang ,is waiting for me,  I still have a date to attend to!  So yeah I'll be going" (HC)

"Okay..uhhh..bye? (YJ)

"Bye Youngjae-ah, hope you get better soon! and good luck with your relationship with Daehyun! Remember, I totally support you guys! DaeJae, HWAITING!! (HC)

and with that ,Himchan left leaving Youngjae stunned and unable to respond.

"okay? that was weird..(YJ)
It felt silent , he remembered his problem, Daehyun wasn't here. Without knowing, a tear left his eyes by itself, followed by a few more..Until the bathroom door creeked,  he thougth maybe it was Himchan again...but Himchan didn't use the bathroom..
so he looked up to check who it was and his eyes widened..it was Daehyun, , wearing nothing but a loosely towel hanging just by the waist..Youngjae blushed at the sight..
"Uh...I'm sorry..I didn't know you were awake"(DH)
Daehyun rubbed the back of his head..
"Youngjae-ah, You're crying ..You though I left you again, didn't you? I told you I'm not leaving..(DH)

Daehyun went to get a tissue and wipe Youngjae's tears, but Youngjae didn't budge.

"Yah! whats wrong? Like what you see? (DH)

"N-No.. (YJ)

Daehyun smirked..

"You're cute Youngjae-ah! (DH)

"..." (YJ)

"C'mon, its not like you're a girl! were both guys here,  Hello?! (DH)

"I'm aware of that..(YJ) Youngjae responded with a blush

"Then why are you spacing out? any thoughts Youngjae-ah?" (DH) Daehyun Joked

"What?! No!! Yah! stop assuming" (YJ) Youngjae wasn't aware that he was spacing out..He was too obvious wasn't he?

"I can't help it Jae, You look so gullible!  (DH)

"So yeah,I'll just get my clothes from the bag and  I'll change into them..where do you want me to change? in the bathroom or right infront of you? (DH)

"-What the?!- what kind of question is that?! of course the bathroom! (YJ)

"Omy gash Jae, You're seriously blushing! Gawd you're so adorable..haha..alright, bathroom it is! (DH)

After changing Daehyun sat down by the crossed arm ,pouting youngjae. While smiling and just staring..

"W-Why are you doing that? (YJ)

"doing what? (DH)

"Giving me that look! (YJ)

"Because you're Cute X3 (DH)

"Why do people always call me that?! (YJ)

"Because you are (DH)

"Yeah but, I dont get why they have to say it to my face(YJ)

"Well I dont blame them, they just can't help it.. I guess (DH)

"can't help what? (YJ)

"This..(DH)
Daehyun leaned closer and stopped a few inches from Youngjae's face..then he closed the gap between them. Youngjae was in utter happiness and shock but not letting the oppurtunity slip away, he gently kissed back. The kiss was sweet, it wasn't passionate, it was just a simple kiss, but Youngjae found it the specialest thing in the world. They broke it and Youngjae saw Daehyun smiling gently at him with his eye smile. 'curse my weak heart for falling for you Jung Daehyun!' he thought.
"I love you..(DH)

"I love you too , hyung.." (YJ)

"WoW... thankyou..(DH)

"Seriously,  I say I love you too and you say thank you? haha you're so awkward , Hyung! haha (YJ)

"Shutup,  and didn't I tell you not to call me hyung?!" (DH)

"Yah, that wasn't the thing you said last night, 'SLEEP WELL MY LITTLE ANGEL..SARANGHAE...HYUNG LOVES YOU, ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT,OKAY?' (YJ)

Youngjae mimicked Daehyuns way of saying it last night.

"You heard that?!   oh God!, Now I'm embarrassed..Youngjae please dont think of me as a creepy old cheesy guy who whispers to you in your sleep. ..(DH)

"Not unless you think that I'm a creeper for putting a blanket ,kissing your cheek, and  replying to the things you say, in your sleep in the middle of the night, well technically it was 3am, trust me, I checked (YJ)