7 Youngjae?..

Sorry...

After several hours have passed Youngjae still hasn't returned and by now Daehyun was beyond worried. He couldn't sleep at all. He called Youngjae for like the billionth time but no one ever pick ups.
"Where is that kid?! God if anything happened, I swear, I'll-(DH) He was interrupted by a call from his phone. He glanced over his phone to see the 'JaeJae calling' sign.. a sigh of relief came to him but he was still furiously mad.

"YOO YOUNGJAE! do you have any Idea how worried I am right now!? (DH) he screamed at the phone expecting the explanation of the other..but he wasn't greeted by what he was expecting instead, he was answered by a soft voice of a ..woman.
"Ughh sorry.. You must be Daehyun-ssi right?,
Youngjae-ssi's friend?  "(unknown person)

Daehyun was in utter shock but he replied anyway..
"uh-huh, I'm Youngjae's friend, what do you need?(DH) he was really nervous
"Your name was the only contact on Youngjae-ssi's phone, so I had to call you...
Mr. Yoo is in the Hospital right now.."(uknown person)
Daehyun's heart dropped, he was starting to tear up but he didn't wan't to cry now, without knowing the situation atleast..
"W-why..i-iis he t-there? (DH) he was stuttering in shock and shaking too of what the answer was going to be.
"There was a car crash and
Mr. Yoo sorta got involved with it..(uknown person) 
By now Daehyun was already in a trance but he was running for the door.. there wasn't any vehicle to hitch a ride with and the hospital wasn't that far, plus he already had his jacket on. So he ran with every ounce of energy left in him.