6 You're the best thing that ever came to my life

Sorry...

After a couple of hours, Youngjae decided to check on Daehyun. He was awake more or less but that's because he kept on sneezing and coughing

"Dae? what happened, I thought you said you never catch a cold but from the looks of it, you're having more than a cold. (YJ)

"well..*cough,  remember yesterday?, I gave you a coat, right?..I was already by the bus s-stop on *sneez* my way home but turns out my*sneez* wallet was in the coat I gave you *cough cough*  I was going to retrieve my w-wallet *sneez* but you were already home that time..so I went home by walking..(DH)

"ARE YOU NUTS?!! YOU WALKED A WHOLE KILOMETER,WITHOUT A COAT, IN THIS KIND OF WEATHER?!! (YJ)

"ye-ah..he he *cough, cough, cough* (DH)

"Daehyun..why didn't you just call me, I would've fetch you AND give you your wallet (YJ)

"I *cough* didn't want to be a bother..(DH)

" *sigh*, Dae..You're never a bother... (YJ)

Daehyun was definately blushing but Youngjae couldn't tell either way cause Daehyun was red all over the face because of this 'cold'

"Explain the being shirtless and laying on the floor thing (YJ)

"I don't remember much but I think I collapsed in the middle of changing my c-cl- *HA-HACHU!* clothes..(DH)

"Aish seriously, you freakin collapsed, walked a whole kilometer wearing nothing waist above but a shirt, and You caught a cold and from the looks of it, I think that's high fever and casual coughing..and all because you gave me a jacket that I never wanted in the first place..I shouldn't have taken the coat,  I mean look at you..You're in this situation because of me..*sigh* (Yj)

"No....*cough* don't blame yourself..and besides if you weren't for that coat you would've caught a cold..(DH)

"Yeah..but, you should really worry about yourself too, Dae..Heaven knows what might have happen if it was a blizzard like today..You're lucky it was just light snowing.(YJ)

"hmpph... I- (DH)

"Look, you need to worry about yourself too! ..I don't want the next time I'll see you, you'll be  in a coffin at your funeral..Heck that's the last thing I wan't to see..Seriously,  Jung Daehyun..You can't always think of my needs..you should think for yourself too..I mean what if something happened to you and you'll be gone..Imagine where I'll be then.. You said you'd not let anything happen to me but getting yourself killed does not help in keeping that promise. If you're gone...my life would be as miserable as before , being bullied and picked on...then I would sooner or later give up and end my life..that was what I was planning to do before you came anyway..Would you want that to happen, Jung Daehyun?!! (YJ) Youngjae was already panting after saying the whole commentary from his thoughts..

"You were going to end your life before I met you? (DH)

"Seriously , out of all the things I said, that's all you manage to be curious about? Yes,.. I was about to end it. No one cared about me then. I was always picked on and I didn't have anyone on my side..but then You came and changed all that..(YJ)

"Sorry for having you worried- *cough cough*, Jae..(DH)

"Ughhhh...Just forget it and be careful from now on, and don't ever think you're a bother to me..because you aren't..You're probably the best thing that ever came to my life ever since I was born..and if you were gone..(YJ)  Youngjae held his head down low..

"I wouldn't know where I'll be..(YJ)    everything felt silent for awhile..

"wait here, Dae..(YJ) Youngjae went to his bag to get his spare towel, then he went to the kitchen to boil some water, while he was boiling he decided to make warm chicken soup and hot choco..

There's got to be medicine rack here.....AHA, found it! (YJ) he also got the right medicide for Daehyun's high fever, being the smart kid he is, he knew the proper ways of taking care of an ill person. After the meal was prepared, he took out the hot towel and soaked it in a bowl filled with warm hot water from the kettle. He placed all of these things on a tray and headed back to Daehyun's room.

When he got there, Daehyun was tucked in nicely in the bed but was breathing rather fastly and heavily..

"Dae, open up. You need to eat something before taking your medicine" (YJ)

"AHH-CHU!! ..okay..(DH)"

Youngjae had to feed him too, then he helped Daehyun in taking the medicine..after he was all done, he let daehyun lay back in bed. He was checking if the other was comfortable or not. After all that he strain the soaked towel then folded it and placed it on Daehyun's forehead..

"There..Now you rest..I'm going to a convenient store just around the corner, do you need anything? (YJ)

"D-don-t G-ggo..(DH)

"Don't worry Dae, I'll be fine.. I'l even bring you your faivorite cheesecake and we can eat it together later on.., if you need me, just give call me (YJ)

"But..I always need you..(DH)

"*sigh* ..Don't worry, Dae, it'll only be just a moment..You won't even know I'm gone..(YJ)

"You just told me you'll be going, therefore I know You're going to be gone..*cough* but if you're really going,  take me with you..(DH)

"No..not with your condition..

it'll only just be for a second.. and plus. I'll bring you lots of food..(YJ)

"Okay..but be quick, I don't wan't you catching a cold (DH)

YoungJae rolled his eyes at this..

"Dae, you're worrying to much again, and besides, look who's talking, I'm not the one having high fever here, now am I?  (YJ)

"alright but, like I said be quick..and safe..(DH)"