This guy is really....Daebak

Sorry...

They were walking to the detention room, both heads hanged low, when.... "Youngjae..I'm sorry, I got us both in detention..(DH)"

"Its okay, hyung..(YJ)"

"But-"(DH)

"Its really okay hyung! Let's, just not talk about it.."(YJ)

Daehyun nodded. He knew Youngjae doesn't normally call him hyung, But when he did, he was either very serious or in a bad mood. Daehyun concluded that it was both,he knew Youngjae, all too well for that, so he really just kept his mouth shut because he didn't want Youngjae even more pissed than how he already is.

They arrived shortly in the detention room after their tensed conversation. They were the only ones there, so in Youngjae's part, it was very awkward. Jae, sat by the window at the very side ,on the very back. Out of all the places he could've sat on, Daehyun sat beside Youngjae.He didn't really think it was weird though. It was normal for bestfriends to be like that, right? Youngjae, didn't think so..
"why do you keep following me?!"(YJ)" oh shoot! ,he over did it. He yelled with a tone youngjae never seriously said to Daehyun. He comepletely regreted it.

"Is there anything wrong with that, I am your best friend aren't I?!!"

"Yeah..but.."(YJ) now he was beyond guilty. Oh how badly he wanted to slap himself right now.
"But What?!(DH)"

"Never mind..Just forget I said any of those things..(YJ) He panicked, okay he didn't want to just casually say 'oh, I don't know..it's just that your so hot, it melts me and I totally think we should go out', No, he didn't want to say that..well he did but he was thinking hard of the consequences and he didn't want to risk their friendship, so he just kept his mouth shut.
"Is that so?...okay lets just pretend this whole thing never happened (DH) Daehyun, didn't want to push it. He knew Jae was just mad so he just let it fly.
"Hey, Jae...remember when we first met?(DH)"

"How could I forget. whats your point? "(YJ)

"Well you told me you liked to sketch but even until now I've never seen you do it, why is that?(DH)

"Pabo, I didn't tell you, I liked to sketch. You asked me what I do in my free time, I simply answered sketching..(YJ)

"Oh..Well how come I never saw you sketch? (DH)"

"Have u ever thought about that when I'm with you, I dont always have free time (YJ)"

"That's understandable..but how come I haven't seen any of your works? (DH) Daehyun was just confused, his been visiting youngjae's house for like ever since they met,but he never saw any sketched works of any kind there.
"I-well..umm"(YJ) 
Youngjae, couldn't think of words to say. He didn't want to tell Daehyun that all his latest works was based on Daehyun himself or both of them and they were all hidden in a box under his bed.  Heck it be better to die than to have Daehyun know he does those things.
"umm..that's because I keep them, because it's too embarassing for people to look at them(YJ)"

"You should really show me some, sometimes..I wont judge"(DH)

Youngjae rolled his eyes
"That's what you told me the first time we met 'you should really show me sometime' and look where we are now..a year after that and you still haven't seen them (YJ)

"Well, if it bugs you that much,  then you could show me now (DH)"

"Alright then 'Mr. u should really show me sometime', Just let me get a piece of paper, a pencil and eraser from my backpack (YJ)

"U really don't need to say all those things one by one, ya know? (DH)

"Yah, just shut up and tell me what to draw"(YJ)

"How about you draw me (DH)"

"Pshhh..Easy! (YJ)

"What's that Jae?, Youv'e been practicing on Drawing my face now,haven't you?(DH)"

"WHAT THE-!! I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!!!(YJ), now he was really panicking. How did Daehyun know? Did he secretly saw his sketches and decided to not tell him, we'll see..
"Wow-wow-wow!- calm down, Jae, I was only kidding,Well it's 
not like, You have an entire box of your sketches and they're all me hahaha, now that would be hilarious (DH).   
That's exactly what Youngjae does..Daehyun was really somethin..huh..
"Oh...(YJ)"

He proceeded on Drawing..
"Daehyun, I know this is going to sound weird when I say this, but, show me your p-prettiest 
s-ssmile
(YJ)"

Daehyun smirked at the youngers cuteness.
"No problem BabyJae"(DH)

"Dont call me that. You know, I hate it....(YJ)'

"Oh, yeah...sorry... (DH)
Daehyun tapped Youngjae by the shoulder to signal him that he was ready. YoungJae looked up..but regreted it. He Swears, some part of his head, heart and soul, just died..The way those plump lips stretched gorgeosly along his cheek, That beautiful eye smile would have the girls kissing his feet. One word to describe Jung DaeHyun...Perfect, well in Youngjae's eyes, that is. He was spazzing on the inside now,he didn't realize he was staring.
"Uhh..Jae? You're staring...Too lost in my perfectness, I see?(DH)" Daehyun was only teasing but, it was true..Youngjae was lost in his so called 'perfect-ness'. So he had to come up with a lame excuse..
"What are you talking about? its's an a-artists jjob to ss-study his s-subject before he w-works on them (YJ)
He was seriously stuttering. He wanted to stab himself now.
"Riighhttt...(DH) Seems like he bought it..
After a few moments of complete awkwardness and inner spazzing...
"That there, that here and that! Finished!!(YJ)"

"Sweet mother of cheesecake thank goodness! I can't feel my face anymore. I'm never gunna smile like that again. (DH)  Youngjae frowned and pouted,  he would never get to see that lovely figure pose  again.
"Ehhh.. but You looked good with that smile..(YJ) He never meant to say that. He accidentaly spilled some words out of his head.
"Really?(DH)" Now Daehyun was blushing. Never once had Youngjae complimented him on his looks. This was the first time.
"Well if you really think so, then it must have been really pretty. Okay! I'll smile for you like that again, JaeJae! (DH)"

Now both of them were blushing..seriously, someone wanted to murder the other one right in front of him right now..
"Yeah..well here's the Drawing!(YJ)

Daehyun stared at the drawing in shock..it was really..Daebak. Youngjae was..Daebak! it really looked like him. Heck even prettier than him. How did youngjae know how to Draw like this. 
"Jae..THIS IS AMAZING. WHY HAVEN'T YOU EVER DID THIS IN THE PAST..ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!!(DH)"

He literally got up from his seat and hugged the other. Now Youngjae was burning hot..
"we really should do this more often..But how did you learn to draw me like that? You've been practicing haven't you?, be honest Jae!" (DH)

welp Youngjae was now sure what he wanted to have now,..a last will could be helpful ,so he can freely kill himself. He just needed to be honest right? how hard can it be. Okay it was very difficult but it couldn't hurt to lie right?
"Umm.. actually ..To be honest I've had tried drawing you a couple of times..one was for the first time we met. I was just really thankful you know...for you did what no one could ever do, not even my parents could surprass what you had done back then..so I'm just really thankful, I guess..(YJ)"

"Wow..I'm speechless.  okay now what about the other ones?(DH)

"uhh.. those were just when both of us hang out and take pictures of eachother,  I was just bored..They weren't as great though, because your face wasn't as great as either! haha(YJ)
Youngjae pulled out his tongue to tease Daehyun..
"Aishhh seriously..well can I seen them? (DH)

"They're at home, but I can show you 'sometime' , detention is over now too, we should get going
(YJ)

"Okay..but Jae, do you need to go to the clinic?(DH)

"Huh.. Why?(YJ)

Daehyun placed the back of his hand on youngjae's cheek..
"You're really burning hot!, I can bring you there"(DH)
Youngjae was blushing really hard now..great..just..great..
"No.No you don't need to, its just that the weather is so cold that my body gives up heat..(YJ)
That was just the stupidest reason he ever made on the history of reasoning...well he paused for awhile to see Daehyun take off his coat and give it to him
"Take it..I don't want you catching a cold..(DH) Daehyun was looking down when he said this. It implied that Daehyun was serious..
"But, what about you? . Now You'll catch a cold (YJ)

"Nah! I'm Jung Daehyun, I never catch a cold! , Now hurry up and take it, we best be going to class now..(DH)

Youngjae rolled his eyes. He was reluctant at first but he just took it, seeing Daehyun really insisted .
They got back to class. Youngjae felt very calm. It was the coat that was doing this. It was just so warm and he had to admit he found calmness in the others relaxing scent. His Day went perfectly fine