9 I'm not leaving

Sorry...

Youngjae woke up with a huge painful banging in his head. Every part of his body was hurting, except for one specific part that felt warm and soothing. He looked over his left hand to see a sleeping Daehyun ,holding it and having his head near it. Youngjae softly smiled at the sight. He looked over to see where he was, after he registered that he was in an hospital bed with things connected to him, he felt a little scared, shocked and dizzy. Thus creating a fidgeting movement resulting to Daehyun waking up.
"Youngjae?! you're awake! (DH)

"I guess so..(YJ) Youngjae could only give a weak and low respond

"Thank the Gods!! I was really worried! ..*cough* (DH)
Youngae smiled when he saw the olders concern builting up but that smile quickly disappeared when. he heard Daehyun cough

"Dae..You're still sick..(YJ)

"No, I'm not *sneez*, and look who's talking..I'm not the one in a hospital bed now, am I? *cough* (DH)

"to'che..and yes you are..I'll prove it..(YJ) Youngjae only ever replies with short breaths always following up, but he could care less, afterall Daehyun was there..He tried to put his hand on Daehyun's cheek, but failed miserably because of the cast and dextrose..But he saw that only partly of his left hand had the dextrose so he could still feel stuff with it.
"ughh..Dae could you put your cheek over my hand, so I can check your temperature and prove that you're wrong..(YJ)

"and why would I do that? (DH)

"Because I don't want the first thing I do when I wake up in a hospital bed to be arguing with you..now do it! (YJ)

Well Daehyun was left speechless and he didn't want to stress Youngjae so he just sighed and did it..He leaned closer to Youngjae's hand, careful not to nudge the dextrose and then he let his cheek brush over by Youngjae's soft and delicate hand..
"*sigh*, you're burning..worst than before, I thought I told you to rest..How did you even have this kind of fever, now? When I left , I thought you were getting better..(YJ)

"uhmm.. after I found out about the incident..I kinda- *sneez* hopped right out of bed and ran to here..*cough* (DH)

"You what?! Dae, you had high fever!! (YJ)

"and..You got hit by a car..(DH)

Everything fell silent, but Youngjae wasn't going to give in just yet..

"Aish..seriously..You should think for yourself too, and look at the weather, You could've freez to death...It's a good thing we're in a hospital, though..go get yourself treated (YJ)

Daehyun didn't get up..

"Well?..didn't I just say go get a check u- (YJ)

"I'm not leaving you..(DH)

"Dae, we talked about thi- (YJ)

"I Know you hate being alone..I'm not leaving, especially when you're like this (DH)

"..." (YJ)

Youngjae knew it was the truth..he never wanted Daehyun to leave but seeing as the elder has suffered so much for him, really got the best out of him.