17 Final

Sorry...

YoungJae woke up in his usual white room..being in an Asylum wasn't easy..all the people thought he was crazy! he didn't think he was..he thought he was completely normal, smart even.

All the kids his age would for making things up, but the way he thought it, he didn't make things up..it was real, all real..

"Hey Youngjae-ssi! what are you doing? (Taehyung) Taehyung was also a patient at the Asylum

"I'm talking to Daehyun! what does it look like?! (YJ)

Taehyung frowned ..

"YoungJae-ssi...Daehyun doesn't exist, its all in your head..(Taehyung)

"Yes he does! Ugggghhhh why do you people keep saying that?! He's right infront of you

"But you're the only person infront of me..(Taehyung)

"Why you little! Stop pretending! he's right here! all you people do is pretend that Daehyun doesn't exist and make me look like I'm  crazy! (YJ)

"That's probably because you are...(Taehyung)

Youngjae couldn't bare it anymore, He didn't want people to pretend Daehyun doesn't exist, so with that, he grabbed Taehyung by the neck and started ringing him, a few of the nurses went to calm them down and separate them..there were a couple of other staffs talking at the back of it all as they stared at all the commotion..

"What's that YoungJae guy's problem? I mean, why was he brought here, and who's that Daehyun he keeps talking about? (G-Dragon) The new working care taker asked curiously to a long time working nurse..

"He was sent here because he was Diagnosed with an illness..(T.O.P)

"well, Duh.. I knew that! but what is his condition? (G-D)

"He tends to think that this Daehyun guy is his lover or something, He has been always like that, ever since he was little..but the truth is,  Daehyun is just a fragment of his imagination that escaped his head and into his preferal vision, he never existed..he was apparently imagined by Youngjae to fill his emptiness of having no one who loves him..its all in his head..(T.O.P)

"Oh..so did he meet Daehyun somewhere but that Daehyun guy apperantly died or something, and so he imagines he still lives? (G-D)

"No. As I said, he never existed or died because he never even lived, its simple, he doesn't exist. Its impossible for YoungJae to have met him or that Daehyun guy Died and youngjae thought he was still living..YoungJae was here for as long as I can remember, even before his teenage years..he was just a kid, but he wasn't normal..that's why he was brought here..he lives in his imagination, but the problem is, no one else can see what he sees, so people tend to call him crazy, and then he goes wild and here we are now..(T.O.P)

"okay...but is there a cure for it? (G-D)

"I dont know..(T.O.P)

"mmmm..kay, my curiousity is now answered..lets get back to work shall we? (GD)

"right on~ (T.O.P)

---------------------

"I told you Daehyun is real! (YJ)

"alright, fine. He's real, just quiet down now..(nurses)

The nurses manage to calm him down and separate him from Taehyung.. he stayed at the corner waiting for something exciting to happen, but it was always the same, nothing interesting ever comes around..until the door had openned to signal that another patient was going to be admitted in this asylum..The other patients didn't care..but he was curious so, he decided to take a look at the new patient and right that instance, he was wide-eyed. jaw dropped and his heart stopped..he ran to the new arrival and without hesitation he hugged the new patient, earning the warmth he had long yearned for, for quiet awhile .....They earned
weird stares from the nurses, but Youngjae continued to hug the other, and the he could feel the latter hug him back. Oh how he missed this feeling.

"Daehyun...I've missed you..(YJ)

"It's been awhile hasn't it?,
Youngjae? (DH)

"Mmmph? (YJ)

"You forgive me right? (DH)

"Yes, of course..(YJ)

"And you forgave me too right? (YJ)

"There is nothing left to forgive (DH)

Youngjae smiled and broke the embrace to look at the latter

"You still love me , dont you? (DH)

"With all my heart..(YJ)

"Good. I Love you too...(DH)