Explanation

Sorry...

So yeah, this chapter is for explanation..You might have been confused about the whole reappearance thing,.. so ..here's a head-up
Let me start this out with this...Every chapter before the final one was actually just in Youngjae's head , as stated by 'T.O.P', Daehyun is just a fragment of Youngjae's mind that escaped into his peripheral vision. That was the reason why he was in an Asylum, because he could live in his imagination yet people wouldnt see it, and as he was diagnosed with such illness..they tend to call him crazy which by the way annoys him very much..but much to say..all those things that didn't happen, did happen but in another Dimension..confusing, right? So in simple words..Daehyun wasn't physically present as the previous chapters took place. The Daehyun that appeared on the last chapt. was indeed the real one..so it kinda makes it their first time meeting personally( final chapt.)..if your asking why Daehyun (the real one and not the imagined one) knew Youngjae and knew what happened is because ,he was the same..YJ was also a fragment of Dae's imagination that he thought was real..that also explain why he was brought to the asylum too..Why was all this happening, you ask? as said..the other previous chapters really did happen in another dimension thus, leading them to be fated ,no matter which Dimension they are..have u seen corpse party? its a little bit similar as what they call "spaces" there..You might not have seen it happen present, past or future..but it did, it really and it will happen..GAWDD I at everything /( _ _)/ feel free to ask questions..