1 flashback

Sorry...

Youngjae always has it hard when Daehyun is around. It started about a year ago.

Flash back

Youngjae's POV

It has never been easy not having anyone to lean on when you're giving up on the world, in short, it never has been easy having not a single friend...l understand how people see me..who would want to be friends with Yoo Youngjae,the lonely guy who eats alone in the dark corner of the school cafeteria, the boy who always gets left out on pairing or group projects, the boy without a single friend . I was always bullied, teased or made a laughing stalk of . I just dont  understand why, why people hated me so much.

No ones POV

One day, he overheard people talking about a new transfer student, he shivered with the thought of another soul to crample his existance. He cared less and went to his seat in the dark corner ,at the very back of the classroom. He doesn't really listen to the teachers lessons, instead he just stays there,glaring at the wall, thinking about how his life , and how he wishes to have not been born. The teacher doesn't seem to mind this behaviour of his ,because he was already as smart as a dictionary, and he doesn't make a sound ,so all in all, nobody bothers to care about him. He distants himself from the world, he doesn't even hear the door open and close. He averted his view on the wall to look up front to see what his 'classmates' where whispering about. only to see a new face who was panting so hard, it made him look like he ran a marathon.

"So class this is Jung Daehyun, he will be your classmate from now on..Mr. Jung, please introduce yourself"this was what the teacher had said.

"My name is J-Jung DDa-eH-yu-n

, I-I'm ss-orry for being late and I hh-ope you will take c-care of me"(DH) The boy was handsome and his voice was beautiful, apart from the stuttering part and the strong satoori, it was flawless, but Youngjae could care less.. "Alright Mr.Jung, since we don't have any other available seats, You'll have to sit in that empty chair beside Yoo Youngjae-ssi. Youngjae, please raise your hand for Daehyun to see"(Mrs. Hyoseong, their advicer) by this time Youngjae was already cursing in his head. He didn't have room for another being to make his life a living hell. He stared at the worried looks from his classmates, and he also flinched when he overheard one girl tell her other classmate ..

"oh, no, not Youngjae. I pity Daehyun, he's such a handsome boy, it would all be a waste seeing nobody will be able to appreciate it when he's sitting at the back with that Jae kid, he'll probably influence him on being a freak he is, what a waste , it would've been better if he'd come sit with me" Youngjae wanted to cry with this ,but to keep their teacher and Daehyun from waiting, he reluctantly raised his hand. Ms. Hyoseong felt a smile crept to her face.  "Alright Daehyun, now go sit beside youngjae" Daehyun nodded and proceeded to the seat.

"Hi! I'm daehyun, you must be youngjae?"(DH) Youngjae gave a weak nod. The teacher went on with her discussion, taking it a little back since Daehyun needed to adjust.  "So Youngjae, What do you do in your free time?" (DH)

Youngjae, didn't understand this kid, usually people's first impression of him wasn't all to good, they never talked to youngjae right after they just met,  but this guy, Daehyun ,was different. Youngjae only replied with a weak. "I sketch" ,By now Daehyun looked like a dog who just met his master after years of not seeing each other. "You do?! that's awesome, you should really show me sometime"(DH)

Youngjae didn't know what was wrong with this kid. After the bell rang for lunch, Youngjae headed to the cafeteria ,sat on his usual seat with his usual state, alone. Until some kid, name Huang Zitao and 2 other kids (probably his subbordinates) showed up and poured juice all over him. "awwe look, our babyjae is all soaked, dont worry babyjae, I'll make sure you look atleast pretty"

(HZT) Tao poured the whole tray of food on youngjae,usually it would be just teasing or locking him in his locker but,now.. it was enough, he had enough, he couldn't take it anymore, he had no one in his side, all the people laughed at him and called names, this time he just let it all out, he cried. "Awee is our babyjae crying?(Himchan[one of tao's friends]) "  Youngjae cried even more until.. "What are you doing to Youngjae?!"  someone yelled with an angry tone " What did he ever do to you?!" they all turned to look at an angry looking Daehyun. " Isn't that the new kid?"(Sehun[ Tao's ally]) ..

"Hey new kid stay out of this will'ya, Your're disrupting our fun"(HZT) .

"And you're bullying my friend, when he has done nothing wrong"(DH)

"friend? since when did youngjae have a friend? (SH)

"That does not concern you, now leave him alone!" (DH)

Youngjae was now in shock, never had anyone stood up for him just like Daehyun did just now. There were some whispers going throughout the crowd. " Hey isn't that Daehyun from our class? (ZL) ",   "I didn't know he and youngjae were friends"(JU)

"Tao should really listen to daehyun. Daehyun's words made sense, Youngjae's one lucky guy..(WooHyun)"

"I agree, plus Daehyun is one HOT b*st*rd (Jieun)"

"If I were Tao I'd definately listen to Daehyun,  he looks pretty damn serious (baekhyun)

Soon enough the crowd made a chant " Leave Jae alone!, Leave Jae alone! " Daehyun crossed his arms and smirked in Victory. Now Tao was embarrased,  so he and the 2 other boys left in shame. Aftet that.. Everyone went back to their own buisseness.

Daehyun turned to Youngjae who was still sobbing a bit. "You okay?", Daehyun said while whiping youngjae's tears with a hanky. Youngjae could only sob at this.   " c'mon lets get you cleaned up (DH)