The Eyes Met

Tale of The Hearts

"Go look around, I've to get something upstairs," Junsu suggest before he disappear into the lift.

 

Since he'll just waste his time waiting here like a statue he better follow Junsu suggestion. Walking through the not so long corridor, he try to entertain himself peeking into every room he passed by. He saw nothing special, just a mere activity it should be when you're in a building of an entertainment company. Trainees and current singers practicing, recording, dancing…hey she's good.

 

His step stops in front of the farthest room along the corridor. Leaning his back to the door he continue to enjoy himself watching the gracious steps.

 

"What are you looking at?" Junsu appear out of nowhere.

 

Not intending to answer, he just directed his head to inside of the room.

 

"Oh, Hyo," Junsu smile.

 

"She's good," he clearly states the fact.

 

"Good? She's brilliant!" Junsu exclaimed.

 

"Junsu?" the girl inside suddenly called out. Her confuse face is transparent "What are you doing here?"

 

"Hi Hyo," Junsu walks inside. "Just visiting. Here, meet our brand new choreographer. Straight from L.A..Lee Junho. Junho this is Hyoyeon. SM pride,"

 

"Hi, Lee Junho. Nice to meet you," Junho stretched out his hand, smiling.

 

"Kim Hyoyeon. Nice to meet you too," Hyoyeon receives the hand with the same gesture.

 

"It's almost lunch time. Wanna join us?" Junsu offers.

 

"I don’t think so. I've promise my baby," Hyoyeon politely refused.

 

"Okay then. We'll see you later," Junsu say his goodbye before he heads out. Junho too, bow down before he follows Junsu through the door.

 

They were steps away from the car when Junho finally asks "Junsu hyung, she have a boyfriend? Kim Hyoyeon-ssi"

 

Junsu chuckles "Love at the first sight huh?"

 

"Just answer me hyung," Junho not in the mood for the joke.

 

"No she's not and if you're thinking of making her your girl, you better stop now," Junsu leisurely open the door and get in the car.

 

"Why should I?" his curiosity shot up.

 

"That girl, she doesn't do relationship," Junsu starts the engine. He could sense Junho following question when he quickly continue "Nobody knows why but she just simply don’t"

 

                           *****************************

 

"Hey Taec!" Kibum wraps his arms around that well build guy. "It's been a long time. How are you? When did you get here?"

 

"This morning. Well, I'm still the same old Ok Taecyeon as you can see," Taecyeon jokes comfortably.

 

"You're hitting big nowadays huh?" Kibum pats that arm. "I'm proud,"

 

"Thanks, but truthfully I'm not done yet. I've another project coming,"

 

"Yeah huh? Five Hollywood box-office and you still not done. You're one of a kind, Director Ok,"

 

Taecyeon just laugh it off when his eyes fall onto someone. Leaning closer to Kibum he asks "Who's that?"

 

"Who's who?" Kibum looks around, confuse. There were oceans of people here. How in the world would he know? This isn't simple slumber party it's an after party full of directors, scriptwriters, actors and actresses.

 

"That one, in the light brown dress,"

 

"You don’t know her?" Kibum eyes widen in surprise.

 

"She looks familiar,"

 

"Hello friend! That's Im Yoona for GOD's sake! Don't tell me you totally ditch off Korean film industries when you're in USA,"

 

"I'm not but she's…" his words float off in awe.

 

"What?" Kibum smirks. It's a total usual reaction when someone first saw that girl in person.

 

"…breathtaking," Taecyeon finally manage to finish off his sentence.

 

"I'll introduce you," Kibum enjoy himself being a matchmaker."Yoona! Yoona-ah!" he waved to the girl.

 

Taecyeon gulps down in nervousness. This girl right here, what she is exactly? I'm a total player and pleasing girls is my specialty but what the hell is wrong with me?

 

"Kibum oppa," the sweet addicting voice echoed softly.

 

"Hi Yoona. This old friend of mine, you know him right? The Korean Director representative, Ok Taecyeon. Taec, the pride of hallyu  actress, Im Yoona,"

 

"Hello. Nice to meet you Taecyeon-ssi," the smile is hauntingly beautiful.

 

"Hi. Yeah, me too," his words fall off short. You met your match Ok Taecyeon. This one isn’t easy to catch. 

 

 

Sorry for the late update...i try my best to squeeze some time to write but i just able to write one..my exam and assgnment is killing me seriously..anyway this is TaecYoon and JunHyo...enjoy everybody (^^,)