Denying

Tale of The Hearts

After almost 4 hours, Junho finally stops himself. Turning off the music he gulps down his mineral while leaning his back to the mirror wall. Drenched in sweat he inhales one full breath of air when his eyes fall down on the paper bag he's been keeping for almost two weeks. Kim Hyoyeon, that one girl really makes his world turn upside down. For a moment she was this happy go lucky, friendly girl anybody could approach but another time she transform into this cold, closed girl with secret nobody can guess.

 

Slowly his hand grabs the paper bag, staring at it like it could hears him "What are you, Kim Hyoyeon?". Still. Of course the still object wouldn’t answer him even if he asks thousands time. He shakes his head with a heavy sigh before he walks out from the practice room, the paper bag in hand.

 

***********************************

 

She was replaying the dance routine for Jaebum latest title track when she heard a knock on the door. Turning her head around, she saw him. The so called Lee Junho, his head popping out from behind the door "Can I…urm you know come in?"

 

She can feel herself frozen for a while before she finally manage to crack a smile for the guy. She's ready. Yes, ready to apologize for her somehow rude attitude at the mall before. "Sure, come in,"

 

"I'm not disturbing you in any way right?" he seems so careful with his words.

 

His cautiousness pricks her heart a little. She never should have ousted him like that two weeks ago. She hates it when people become cautious around her. "No, not at all. Don’t worry," she emphasizes, hoping it could convince him.

 

"Great. I just want to…" Junho put the paper bag on the empty chair "…return this to you,"

 

Hyoyeon cracks a bitter smile. So she left it there, at the event. She thought she lost it on the subway or something. "Uh, thank you,"

 

"Ok then. I better go. I don’t want to interrupt your work. Good day Hyoyeon-ssi," Junho was about to left the recording room as he already walks to the door.

 

"Junho-ssi, wait!" the call makes him turn around. He notices the guilty expression on that face.

 

"I'm sorry. Terribly sorry. I shouldn't have ousted you like that. I'm sorry,"

 

A small smile creeps upon his face. "It's okay Hyoyeon-ssi. You have nothing to apologize for. I understand, you maybe need some time. Well, we barely know each other for me to show up on you like that,"

 

"No!" her answer is immediate. "No, I'm just a little out that day. You can show up on me anytime. It's alright,"

 

Her effort to redeem herself somehow invites a chuckle from him. She looks adorable in a way. "Cute," the words slips away from his mouth.

 

"Pardon me?" Hyoyeon asks. She heard his mumbling but she can’t quite get it.

 

"No, nothing," he quickly covers it up. It wasn't something he intends to say out loud though. "I think I should be going now," Junho already opens the door when Hyoyeon grabs her bag "Junho-ssi, would you mind to join me for lunch? They say eating together can make you closer,"

 

He was a little startled with the sudden invitation before his eyes lit up with his charming eye-smile "I heard so too,"

 

Hyoyeon heart stops for a moment. Eye-smile. He have it too, her heartthrob. That cute yet charming eye-smile. Before the memories comes flooding down she quickly shakes her head. Snap out of it Kim Hyoyeon. Memories are to be kept not to remember. In a second, she's already back to her outgoing, happy self "Great! I have just a nice place for us to settle down,"

 

*************************************

 

Out from the lift a group of girls bows respectfully "Annyeonghaseyo,"

 

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo," Junsu nods, smiling to the girls before they walk past them.

 

Jaebum doesn’t put much interest to the groups of girls when someone suddenly catches his eyes. He turns around in a swift. "Soojung?"

 

The three of them stops just before they step into the lift. Sulli turns to Krystal, so do Luna. Their eyes reflecting question after question. Krystal looks away from her friends, practically ignoring the call from Jaebum, again pressing the lift button. She just wants to get out of here. Now.

 

"It's you right? Soojungie?" Jaebum walks closer.

 

Krystal stays frozen. Hearing him calling him Soojungie almost makes her puke. It's sounds so disgusting.

 

"Soojung," Junsu calls out. What's wrong with her?

 

Krystal grip her fist tight before she turns around. "Yes, Junsu oppa?"

 

Jaebum stands right in front of the girl. A genuine smile beams on his face. "It's you! It's really you Soojungie. You've grown up so much," he ruffles that hair.

 

"Don’t call me that. You're not even qualified," hissing, she throws away the hand on his head. Her eyes are so full of hate.

 

"Soo…" Jaebum was about to calls out her name again when she cut off coldly "After what you've done to my unnie your status in my eyes is not even human. Remember that," she seethes under her breath before she disappears through the emergency stairs. It doesn't take long before Luna and Sulli rush for Krystal leaving Junsu clueless and Jaebum in dismay.

 

It was a long silence before Junsu finally asks "You know Soojung, Jay?"

 

Jaebum forces a smile on his face before he turns around to his friend. "Yeah. A little. She's the little sister of my friend,"

 

"You mean the little sister of Jessica Jung," Junsu tone is unreadable. "I never know you were close enough with the world class designer to even know Soojung,"

 

"Let just drop the subject," Jaebum sounds hopeless, and deep in the tone Junsu notices others. He's actually broken.

 

 

an update finally! sorry for the long wait this time around too :( so, to all JaySica and JunHyo shipper, a gift for you^^..anyone can guess their real relationship yet? If you got anything, tell me ok? Enjoy^^