Unusual

Tale of The Hearts

"Morning dearest brother," Sherleen appears from the living room.

 

Eyes fixed to the document in his hand Nichkhun asks "What brings you here so early in the morning?" to his little sister before leisurely sipping his morning coffee.

 

Rolling up her eyes she mocks "Again with that sarcastic tone,"

 

Nickhun just ignores the insult. "Coffee?" he looks to that beautiful girl.

 

"No thanks. I just want to…hey…" She picks up the tissue laid on the coffee table. "Exquisite. Who…" her question disappear into thin air when she notices a signature on the bottom left "…Seo Ju.."

 

"Give it back," Nichkhun quickly snatches the tissue before the girl could finish.

 

Already be able to guess the person behind the painting, Sherleen smirks "Well, I just want to tell you that Seohyun unnie is going back at 8 this morning. Just in case you would love to bid her a professional goodbye,"

 

"Thank you for the info sis but I don’t think so ," Nichkhun sarcastically thanked the youngest. His face stays emotionless.

 

"Really? We'll see," Sherleen reply teasingly before she left.

 

Almost 30 minutes passed, Nichkhun glance at his Rolex. 8am. He tries his best to keep his focus on the paperwork but he can't deny he wasn't able to do so since Sherleen left 30 minutes ago. Shaking his head, he continues to flip through the paperwork again before his eyes fall down on the tissue portrait on the table.

 

'Consider this as my payment for the show,' the angelic smile popped up out of nowhere. "Damn!" Nichkhun cursed himself before he snatches his Armani coat on the back of the chair and rush down to the lobby.

 

*************************************

 

"Bye honey. I'll call you," Seohyun embrace the young girl.

 

"Promise you'll call?"

 

"Promise," Seohyun smiles assuring.

 

"Have a safe trip," Nichkhun smiles to the girl.

 

"Thanks," she bow and walk to the limousine. Thanks to Sherleen insistence she finally agrees to take the limo to the airport. "And yes.." she suddenly turn around "You should smile more often Nichkhun-ssi. You'll look good, I can assure you that," Seohyun manage to tease the man before she slips into the waiting limo.

 

"Ah..I'll..remember that," Nichkhun quietly answered on the same time sending the girl away with his eyes.

 

"Bye unnie!!" Sherleen stretched her neck, gleefully sending Seohyun off. It doesn’t take long before the limousine disappears through the main gate. She turns around noticing his brother fixated gaze on the disappearing limo. She smile devilishly before confronting the guy with a quiet whisper "I thought you'd say you won't come,"

 

"I'm just being polite," Nichkhun defend himself. Trying his best to keep his composure.

 

"That was very unusual of you brother," she tease.

 

"Stop that Sherleen Horvejkul. Go upstairs and continue your work,"

 

"Yes, yes I'm going. You should come along too or maybe you wish to drive to the airport and send her off yourself," the girl giggles gleefully before running to the lift just in time to avoid a smack from his brother.

 

*************************************

 

"Wooyoung-ah," Nanny begs again.

 

"No!" he shouts in protest. "I want to go se mommy,"

 

"Mommy's busy honey. Come on, just a little would do," Nanny try her best to coax the guy to eat his breakfast but her efforts is fruitless when the guy keep refusing with a pout.

 

'Ding Dong!' the bell sounds that echoes through the house stops Nanny for a moment. Hopelessly leaving the young man alone in the kitchen she approaches the front door. "Taeyeon-ssi!" the woman in his fifty calls out in surprise.

 

"Anyeonghaseyo," Taeyeon bow respectfully the woman.

 

"Mommy!!" out of nowhere Wooyoung was already at the door. It doesn’t take long before he run right into that embrace. "I miss you, why didn’t you come see Woodong?"

 

Smiling broad, Taeyeon ruffles through that hair. He maybe 25, but his baby face suits well for a 5 years old. "I'm sorry honey. Mommy's got work to do but today I'm all yours,"

 

"Yeay!" jumping up and down Wooyoung squeals to his heart content.

 

"What brings you here Taeyeon-ssi?" Nanny finally asks.

 

"Taeyeon would do. You don’t have to speak so formally with me. If you allow me, I want to take him with me to the airport. It doesn’t take long don’t worry,"

 

"I'll be okay with it but it is ok for you to be seen in public with him? You’re not just anyone," Nanny looks concerned.

 

"I'll be just fine. I really hope I can help him in any way possible," Taeyeon shift her gaze to the guy sitting on the sofa near them. "He means a lot to me,"

 

Nanny looks to the girl, experientially reading her soft gaze on her young master. She smiles. 'He doesn't just mean a lot to you. He occupied a big part of your heart too but you're not realizing it just yet'

 

 

hello everyone! sorry for the late late update...I've been having writer's block these past month but I hope I'm back on track..hope you all enjoy^^