Baseball

Tale of The Hearts

"Thank you for your time Yuri-ssi," the kindergarten teacher smiles thankfully to her.

 

"Oh, it's not a problem. They're adorable. It's an honor for me to introduce them to baseball for their first time. I hope I'm doing a good job,"

 

"You are. Don’t worry," the teacher assures her with an acknowledging smile. They were still chatting when the boy far in front of the group suddenly asks "Yuri noona! Can we try to hit the ball?"

 

"Urm, let's see," Yuri purposely tapping her chin "Do you want to try it?" she asks all of them.

 

"Ne!!!" the answers are undoubtedly loud, full of anticipation.

 

"Let's go!" as joyful as she can she leads them to the pitching machine area. "Ok, who wants to try first?"

 

"Me! Me!" the shout comes from everywhere among the groups.

 

Picks one of the little boy from the front row she squats down "What's your name?"

 

"Kim Jisoo," the cute little boy answered.

 

"Ok, Jisoo-ah. First, you must look at the ball, hold your bat tight and…" holding the boy hands, she leads him to hit the ball. "See," she laid an encouraging smile.

 

"It's fun," the boy said in his merry little voice.

 

She was guiding all of the kids one after one when a cute high pitch voice suddenly grabs everyone attention "Ahjussi, do you want to join us?"

 

"Ne?" the guy beside their cubicle seems surprised with the sudden unexpected question.

 

"I think you should join us," the little girl on the most right line of the group innocently speaks out her mind.

 

"Ah..I…ouch!!" the ball from the pitching machine aim right to his forehead

 

Watching the scene, Yuri chuckles by herself while the kids are already bursting into laughter. "Are you alright sir?" Yuri asks watching the guy still rubbing his forehead.

 

"I think so,"

 

"Well, you're welcome to join us if you want to," Yuri offers sincerely.

 

"I don’t know," he ruffles his hair for no reason. Embarrassed maybe.

 

"Come on ahjussi, if not you're going to get hit with the ball again. He..he..he..," the little boy Jisoo giggles by himself.

 

"Ah.." he still looks unsure.

 

"Come on. The kids seems really wanna help you," Yuri smiles.

 

"Oh, alright," slowly, the guy moves into their cubicle.

 

"Yuri noona, you should teach ahjussi first," Jisoo drags the guy right beside Yuri.

 

"Ok," she smiles to the boy "Should we?" she hands the bat to the guy.

 

"Alright," receiving the bat he fixes his position.

 

Giggles, Yuri went over "That's not it," she corrects him unconsciously back hugging him with their current position. Right when the ball comes, she leads him to hit the ball. "It's not that hard right?" she looks to her right when she realizes how close they were. Quickly fixing their position, Yuri mumbles "Sorry," her face is already turning pink.

 

"It's..it's okay," the guy assures her, although he himself is feeling extremely awkward. "Thanks, for the lesson. I'll use it well," he tries to lighten the atmosphere.

 

"Sure," Yuri can just smile awkwardly.

 

"By the way, I'm Jung Yunho," he stretched out his hand "Kwon Yuri right?" he asks, indicating that he recognize her.

 

"Yeah, Kwon Yuri," Yuri receive that hands.

 

hello everybody, another update! a YunRi chapter this time...although it's not 9PM, I hope all of you will still enjoy this (^^,)

sorry for the short update...