Opinions

Tale of The Hearts

"Auntie Seohyun!" the somehow awkward greetings between the two was interrupted with the sudden call.

 

Seohyun turns around to the voice when she saw Wooyoung already running towards her, box of cupcake in hand.

 

"Auntie, can I buy this?" arrives, Wooyoung asks, blinking innocently.

 

"Sure honey, I'll buy this for you," Seohyun pinches that guy cheek softly, smile on her face. "Hyoyeon unnie, Taeyeon unnie, I'll be upstairs first alright? And Junsu-ssi, it was very nice meeting you, really," she bows to the guy before leading Wooyoung to the counter "Come on,"

 

"Looks like he's starting to adore Juhyunnie more than he adores me," Taeyeon sigh to herself, smiling at the same time.

 

"Taenggoo, that's him right? The so called Jang Wooyoung?" Hyoyeon looks to her friend, demanding answer.

 

"Yup, that's him," Taeyeon nods, eyes still on Wooyoung, whose seem so excited skipping into the kitchen area holding Seohyun hand on the left, and cupcakes box on the right.

 

"Taeng, what's going on here?" Hyoyeon tone turns serious, worries echoes through her question.

 

"That's what I need to discuss. Can you meet me, upstairs?"

 

"You're making me restless Taeng. Alright, I'll be there in 5 minutes,"

 

"Thanks Hyo," Taeyeon smiles. Thankful for the understanding.

 

"Hey, no biggie," Hyoyeon smiles back. Patting the girl shoulder, assuring her that it's okay.

 

After Taeyeon disappeared upstairs, Hyoyeon picks her handbag, rummaging through it before she puts her car keys on the table. "I'm sorry Jun, Junho-ssi, I don't think I can drive you back on time. You can drive back yourselves right? Here, use my car,"

 

"It's alright Hyoyeon-ssi. We can manage. Thanks for the lunch anyway. I enjoy it," Junho assures the girl.

 

"Yeah Hyo. It's okay. We'll be just fine," Junsu too.

 

"I can't thank you enough guys. See you tomorrow," Hyoyeon smiles gratefully before she steps into the kitchen area heading upstairs.

 

"Hyung," after Hyoyeon left, Junho calls out for Junsu. He seriously needs help answering all the question stacking up in him right now.

 

"Urm?"

 

"What just happen? Who's that guy? And why is he calling Seohyun-ssi, auntie? I think he's old enough to be calling her auntie right?"

 

"Junho-ah, I hope I have answers for your questions but unfortunately I don't," Junsu sighs. He also puzzled himself. Besides, he's too preoccupied to even think. "Come on, let's get going," before Junho could shower him with anymore questions, he grabs the car keys left by Hyoyeon and heads out. Seo Juhyun.. Seo Juhyun..dear GOD, I think I'm falling in love.

 

***********************************

 

"I'm he…Taenggoo…what exactly happens here?" Hyoyeon left restless realizing all nine of them are present in Legacy. As soon as she reaches the second floor, she notices all six of her friends already there, excluding Taeyeon and Seohyun who she met earlier.

 

"Have a seat first Hyo," Taeyeon smiles welcoming.

 

Taking a seat beside Sunny, Hyoyeon asks again "Guys, what's this all about?". Now her question is directed to the rest of her friends.

 

"We know nothing either Hyo, but I'm sure it's seriously important for Taeng to gather us together like this, right Taenggoo?" Tiffany looks to Taeyeon, asking for confirmation.

 

"Yes. It's important. I really need all of your opinion and…support…" somehow she feel uncomfortable to utter the last word causing it to sounds exceptionally slow. "Seobaby, can you..?" Taeyeon directed her gaze to their maknae, requesting something.

 

"Sure unnie," Seohyun nods understandingly before she grabs Wooyoung hands softly "Wooyoungie, would you like to bake some cookies with auntie?"

 

"Yes! I want, I want!" as ingenuous as always, Wooyoung squeal happily following Seohyun to the kitchen counter, quite far away from the coffee table, where her unnies gathered together for the so called discussion.

 

After Seohyun and Wooyoung left Taeyeon finally starts "So.." at the same time she can see all seven pairs of eyes directed straight towards herself. "I'm sure all of you are more than clear about what happen to Wooyoung right?"

 

Nods.

 

"And about me wanting to help him right?"

 

Nods again.

 

"I've made my decision. I don’t want to just help him whenever I can, I'm going all out. I mean, I'm going to visit him on weekend, spend one full day with him, doing everything we used to do before, things like that," she stops for awhile, scanning seven various expressions in front of her before she hesitantly continue "Urm..will you guys..err...I mean, be okay with it?"

 

Silence. Completely soundless.

 

Taeyeon can't help but to gulp down in anxiety, all of them looks so deep in thoughts, and their blank expression doesn't help one bit.

 

"Taenggoo," Jessica is the first one to talk.

 

Taeyeon looks to the girl. Nervous but hopeful at the same time. Please...

 

"You have my back," the emotionless face just now breaks into a wide smile.

 

Everyone present couldn't hide their shock. Sica? Jessica Jung? What happen? Jessica Jung they know is not like this. She's always the one who's rational, who'll consider all consequences before making decision, who'll look into problems deep enough before taking any actions, not the one who makes decision abruptly like she is just now.

 

"Sica?" Hyoyeon asks straight away "What happen?". She doesn't intend to question Jessica agreement but she's definitely not acting like herself right now.

 

"Hyo, Taenggoo's big enough to think for herself. I'm sure she has considered everything before making such decision. We should support her, don't you think? Besides, she should do what she thinks right. It's better than to regret later," Jessica point out rationally.

 

"Now, that sounds like you," Sunny smiles. Jessica will always be Jessica.

 

"I'm with Sica. Taenggoo, do what you think is right. I'll support you," Sooyoung smiles to Taeyeon who's now beaming gratefully.

 

"Count me in Taeng. I think Sica's right. You know best what you should do," Sunny too.

 

"I'm not really sure about this, but for now you'll have my back," Yuri flash a smile to Taeyeon.

 

And less than 10 minutes, all of them already give their 'okay' about Taeyeon decision except Tiffany who seems deep in thoughts.

 

"Fany?" Taeyeon asks, hopeful.

 

"I know Sica's right, but Taenggoo, are you really sure about this?" Tiffany needs solid confirmation.

 

"Yes, very,"

 

"You know you're a public figure right? As a matter of fact you're well known all over Asia. This could become press 'fresh meat', you're well aware of that aren't you?"

 

"Yes Fany. I do but he means a lot to me. I can't just sit down and do nothing,"

 

Tiffany keeps her silence for a while. Considering every bit of the matter before she makes her decision. "Taenggoo,"

 

Taeyeon eyes reflects a mountain of hope.

 

"Alright, I'll support you with this but make sure…" she emphasizes "..make sure you'll tell us right away if something go wrong, ok?"

 

"I will," Taeyeon can feel her eyes get teary. "I will," and she hugs Tiffany tight. "Thank you everybody. Thank you so much,"

 

"Hey, don't get all emotional Taeng. You know you'll always have us right?" Sunny pats Taeyeon back. "Well, since everyone already here, how about a lunch.." Sunny glance at the clock on the wall "…I might say a late lunch together?"

 

"Sounds nice Sun!" Yuri agrees right away when Jessica phone rings.

 

"Hello," and after the hello, her face portray massive amount of worries. "Alright mom, I'll be home in 15 minutes,"

 

"What's wrong Sica?" Tiffany asks, concern.

 

"Soojung. She's been locking herself in the room since 5 hours ago. I need to go back,"

 

"I'll come with you," Tiffany offers.

 

"It's okay Fany. I'll be fine,"

 

"Sure?"

 

"Sure,"

 

"Call us if you need anything,"

 

"Right away," Jessica nods, bid goodbye to everybody and rush out for her BMW.

 

 

 

Finally, I manage to update something. I'm sorry, I know it's been long since I last update. I'm truthfully sorry. I've said I'll add JaySica in this chap right? I'm sorry I coudln't but I will in the next few chapters..hope it's alright. For now, enjoy^^