Elysian, A Secret

Tale of The Hearts

"Hello, nice to meet you Miss Jung. I'm Lee Jin Sang, the management director. It's very much an honor to finally meet you in person" the guy in his thirty smiles welcomingly with his hand stretched out.

 

"Thanks. Nice to meet you too Jin Sang-ssi, Jessica Jung," she responds back also with a smile shaking that hand.

 

"We're sorry for the late call. It's a pleasure for us to be chosen for the launching show," Jin Sang truthfully admits. Picked as the venue for Elysian Korean launching is a huge thing indeed. Elysian, ranks as the top ten most influential fashion brands in the world and the only elite fashion line belongs to a Korean designer. Since this is the very first time, the famous brand is launching in Korea, to be picked as the venue is very much a history for their hotel.

 

"It's ok," Jessica assures the male "So the venue's ready? Because I would be glad to proceed with the seat arrangement, concept decoration and runaway. It actually takes longer than expected to prepare for all those,"

 

"Yeah, we've cleared everything up and the venue is more than ready for you to work with," Jin Sang smile assuring.

 

"Great! So could we go and take a look now?"

 

"Sure, please come with me," Jin Sang stand up from his seat and escorts the girl to the door.

 

********************************

 

Her eyes thoroughly scan each part of the grand ball room. Planning and sorting every detail in her head she finally laid a satisfied smile "Everything seems to meets my expectation,"

 

"We'll be glad to serve you Miss Jung," Jin Sang finally found his voice back. To see how thorough and details the girl is, he can’t help but to feel suppressed by her charisma. Yes, he is much older than the girl, but the one standing beside him isn't any ordinary girl in her twenties, she's Jessica Jung, a girl acknowledged by the world as the second Coco Chanel.

 

"By any means, could we start this evening? I have something to settle first," Jessica already ruffles through her handbag for her phone.

 

"Sure, if you need anything just tell me," Jin Sang confirms.

 

"Thanks, I'll make sure to reach you if we ever need anything," phone in hand, Jessica smile again to the older male.

 

Jin Sang nods agreeably before he left the girl. Still detailing every space, Jessica presses the number 3 on her phone. She really needs Tiffany right now. With part of her daily life playing with graphics and artworks and establishing concept, the ELLE editor in chief sure have more to suggest for the interior.

 

It doesn't take long before the girl pick up "Hello, Fany-ah,"

 

"Urm Sica-ah, wae?"

 

"Busy? Have something to discuss with you,"

 

"Not really. Where are you?"

 

"Paris Grill, Youngsan Hyatt,"

 

"Be there in 20 minutes,"

 

"Ok, see you," eventually hangs up, Jessica makes her way to The Paris Grill, one of the best restaurants offered by the hotel. Arrived, the waiter usher her to the seat. With a warm smile she politely informed "I'm waiting for somebody, I’ll order later,"

 

Understandingly, the waiter left. Utilizing her time alone, she went through the draft plan in her planner again. Although the table behind is chatting softly she could still hears them when she suddenly froze.

 

"Jay huh?"

 

"Who else do you think? Our Park Jaebum of course. Come on," the two guy eventually left.

 

Slowly, she turns around but all she sees is two empty seats with table to be cleaned. "Park Jaebum," for the very first time in 8 years she finally whispers that name again.

 

**********************************

 

"Hyung, how could you leave me out from lunch?" Jaebum asks, clearly unsatisfied.

 

"Sorry Jay. Your meeting with Junsu is longer than expected and we're starving," Dae Ho, his manager explain. Brief but effective enough.

 

Jaebum can only smile sheepishly "Sorry hyung. The discussion for the title track needs so many improvisations,"

 

Dae Ho put his hand around that shoulder "It's understandable to know who Junsu is. Anyway, when we're in Youngsan Hyatt just now we're heard Elysian Korean is arranging it's launching show there. Grand Ball Room, a month from now. You should book the ticket. You might have chance to be the endorser,"

 

Jaebum steps halt in the middle. Elysian. "I'm not interested in that brand," leaving Dae Ho behind, he walks straight to the lift.

 

"But your wardrobe is occupied with them...Jaebum-ah!" Dae Ho rushes to the lift. What's wrong with him?

 

 

Some Jaysica hint…enjoy (^^,)