Past and Present

Tale of The Hearts

"Oh, Taecyeon-ah!" Geun Suk called out, waving his hand high in the air. His sudden high-pitched called makes some of the drama production staffs to stop and peek into the situation in the middle of their delicious dinner.

 

"Hyung!" Taecyeon smiles wide, waving back before he moves to the latter table. "Family dinner I see," he seats next to him, eyeing dozens of people who seems to be involved in his hyung's latest drama, Love Rain.

 

"We're just finished our last scene and well, since we're already here," Geun Suk manages to explain before he shoves another huge lettuce wraps into his mouth.

 

"Oh," Taecyeon nodded "Annyeonghaseyo Yoona-ssi. We meet again," he greets the beautiful lady sitting opposite Geun Suk sharing the same table.

 

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo," Yoona bows her head down with a single smile. She's not particularly interested to continue their conversation anyway.

 

Gifted with casanova sense, Taecyeon easily noticed that the girl is uninterested in him. A proud smirk makes its way to his lips. We'll see how long you can resist, lady.

 

Joining them in the unofficial family dinner, Taecyeon was having quite an attention from everybody. Since he is the hot topic Korean director who manages to break 5 times Hollywood box-office with his recent movies, it's nothing new. Everybody might be busy asking him this and that but Yoona just continue to eat her dinner, unaffected.

 

His life career is undoubtedly impressive and he's definitely eligible for the credit but his personal life,…let's just say it's not that brilliant. And for the very one reason, Yoona think she shouldn't be deeply involve with that guy.

 

"Ok people, let's decide who's gonna pay this time around," the director announce out loud taking his phone out for the games when Taecyeon humbly offers "The dinner is on me this time,"

 

"Hooray!" automatic the cheer from the staffs and other casts filled the restaurant.

 

Settled with the bills, everybody starts to move on to their own destination. "Thanks for the dinner Taecyeon-ssi," Yoona bows down ready to go. "See you tomorrow Geun Suk oppa," she smiles to her cast mates. Anybody can tell how different she is to those two.

 

"Oh, ok Yoona-ah. Take care," Geun Suk sends the girl away with a warm brotherly smile while Taecyeon just manage to watch her walk away. Not even 1 minute passed, Taecyeon bows to Geun Suk "I'm sorry hyung but I got to go," and he quickly ran for the actress.

 

"Yoona-ssi!" heard her name, Yoona turns to her back noticing the so called Ok Taecyeon is heading her way.

 

"Yes?" with the same uninterested tone, she asks.

 

"Sorry if I'm being rude but may I drive you home?" Taecyeon bravely asks, displaying his deadly gorgeous smile.

 

She was silence for a while before she smiles "Ah…so is this what you always did when you're seducing girls?"

 

Dumbfounded with the unexpected reaction, his smile dissolve into thin air but he manages to control his expression "What makes you think that Im Yoona-ssi?"

 

"No offense, but Ok Taecyeon is Korean showbiz biggest player is a common knowledge after all," she prefer to be straightforward instead of playing with words.

 

"Wow!" Taecyeon fake a smile "You're quite straightforward Yoona-ssi,"

 

"Yes, and proud," she smiles her brilliant captivating smile.

 

Seeing the enchanting smile Taecyeon cursed himself 'Stop being so mesmerizingly beautiful would you little lady?'. "Anyway, I'm still hoping I could drive you home?" Taecyeon doesn’t intend to give up that fast.

 

Yoona sigh. She doesn’t want to say this but it looks like she has to "I'm sorry Taecyeon-ssi. We're in public and I have my manager. I actually don’t intend to say this but I'm just wondering, are you craving for headlines?"

 

"Ne?" Taecyeon was knocked down completely with the question.

 

"You're not craving for headlines don’t you?"

 

"Absolutely not," he himself doesn’t even realize he answers.

 

"Nice, because I never like unnecessary spotlight," Yoona smiles before she bid her goodbye. Watching the car pass away, Taecyeon can just stand still in his spot. GOD, I never thought she was this difficult.

 

************************************

 

Standing outside the building, Mrs. Park takes a deep breath. She knows she should do this. She must actually. Gathering all her courage, she steps inside.

 

Jessica was busy with the rearrangement of the styles for her upcoming launch show when her telephone rang. "Yes, Hye Jin,"

 

"Boss, do you happen to know Mrs. Park Jae In? She doesn't have an appointment but she wishes to meet you,"

 

Hearing the one name, Jessica feels her blood drained off completely. "Where…where's she right now?" she trembles for no reason.

 

"Right here, in front of my desk," know nothing, Hye Jin informs what she was asked.

 

Cutting the line right away Jessica dashed to the door. Abruptly opened the door, she saw her. The one figure. "Auntie," she blurts out unconsciously.

 

"Sooyeon-ah,"

 

 

I just finish my first paper yesterday and I feel the urge to write so here you are...some TaecYoon moment and a guest for Jessica...did anybody manage to guess who's the guest is? hehe...hope you all enjoy (^^,)