After Party 1

Tale of The Hearts

Originally a friendly, tone down bakery house Legacy transform into a modern, chic hangout space for Elysian after party. The tad dimmer lighting, with a background of funky music, it's not too much to say the bakery house now resembles a club, just less chaotic. Enjoying their champagne at the counter half-hidden in the corner, Yuri sings her praise for Sunny. "Nice transformation you've done here Sunny bunny,"

 

Sunny chuckles. "You've got to extends the praise for my boys Yuri, this is all their idea,"

 

"Really?" Hyoyeon is a bit in awe. "Those cooks of yours?"

 

"Those boys are versatile Hyo. I wouldn't pay them that much just to bake,"

 

"The best of the best huh?" Taeyeon rest her back to the counter, incitive smile across her lips before she send a brief glance towards Sunny at the same time sipping another bit of her champagne.

 

"Well, they're my boys after all," Sunny elated tone is more than obvious.

 

"Aigoo…I wish I'm your cook. How could you adore them so much?" downing another glass of her champagne, Sooyoung muttered grudgingly.

 

Amused, Tiffany laugh quietly. "Sooyoung-ah, your jealousy is way overboard. Isn't it normal for the employer to establish a good relationship with the employee? Sunny's considered alright, Jessica's worst,"

 

"Talking about Jessica, where's she? Isn't she's our girl of the night?" Yuri asks.

 

"She said she'd be here after the interview is over. I doubt the session take this long," Sooyoung peeks on her watch, bad thoughts starts slipping in when she caught Jessica walking through the door. "Sica-ah!"

 

"What take you so…" Yuri halt her question halfway as soon as Jessica reaches the counter before she rushes to the girl's side. "You cried,"

 

"No," Jessica fakes a smile. "I'm just…"

 

"We know you better than that Sica. What happen?"Tiffany left no room for Jessica to avoid.

 

"I…I…" Jessica couldn't bear to spill. To just recall the moment, she could feel her legs collapsing. "Can I tell you guys later? I just need to be alone for a while,"

 

"Sica," Tiffany doesn't seem to agree to Jessica's request when Taeyeon interrupt. "Fany-ah," putting her hand on Tiffany's shoulder, Taeyeon shake her head before she turns to Jessica. "If you're not ready to spill. It's alright,"

 

"Thanks Taeng," Jessica smile sincerely. She can't thank Taeyeon enough for understanding. "I'll be upstairs,"

 

"Alright girl. If you need someone just text us ok?" Yuri pats Jessica shoulder gently before they sends Jessica through the kitchen door to their private space on the second floor.

 

"She looks so miserable," Tiffany sighs dejectedly.

 

"She'll spill when she's ready. Just give her some time," Taeyeon cracks a smile to lessen Tiffany's worry.

 

"Taeng is right Fany. We should let her be for a while, besides I think we have something else to worry about,"

 

"What is that supposed to mean Yul?"

 

"Look who Yoong brought over,"

 

Noticing Yoona's partner, Tiffany hisses "What is that sneaky, self-centered bastard doing here?"

 

"Should I go and ask?" putting her champagne down, Yuri is ready to go when Tiffany stops her halfway. "You know what Yul, I think I'll go,"

 

**********************************

 

Handing a glass of champagne to Taecyeon, Yoona take a seat opposite to the guy. Keeping shut, Yoona throw her gaze away to the crowd on the floor, slowly sipping bit after bit of her drink.

 

Watching the girl's antic, Taecyeon smiles. "You know Yoona-ssi, you'd really seems you'd rather be back at the hotel with a broken spine rather than be here with me,"

 

Sipping another bit of her drink, Yoona reciprocates a smile rather sarcastically. "You read people better than I thought,"

 

Chuckling Taecyeon asks "Is it that burdensome to have a drink with me? Or you just simply hate me?"

 

"It's not burdensome to have a drink with you,"

 

"Ah, so you just simply hate me,"

 

"I don't hate you,"

 

"Really?" Taecyeon looks unconvinced.

 

"I just don't adore you,"

 

"I don't really see any difference in both,"

 

"Hatred and dislike is two very different thing Ok Taecyeon-ssi,"

 

"Your stand for such a say?"

 

"If I hate you I won't hang around and have a drink with you, I won't even invited you here in the first place,"

 

Keeping his silence for a while, Taecyeon finally nods. "That's rather true,"

 

Facing such an absurd argument, Yoona just rolls her eyes when a familiar voice greets. "Hello pretty,"

 

"Fany unnie!" Yoona can't hide her gleeful squeal as soon as she sees Tiffany. At last, a chance for her to flee.

 

"I see you brought a friend," though the word is directed to Yoona, Tiffany's eyes are sending a gaze full of contempt towards Taecyeon on the opposite seat.

 

"Oh, this is Ok...,"

 

"Hi Miyoungie. It's been a long time isn't it?" Yoona introduction was cut short when Taecyeon jump in with a sly smile he doesn't even try to hide.

 

"Yeah, a very long time," Tiffany's tone is hard to interpret.

 

Noticing the slowly building tension, Yoona cautiously look over to Tiffany. "You know him unnie?"

 

"He's a college acquaintance of mine," struggling to hide her rage, Tiffany forces herself to fake a sweet smile.

 

"Oh," Yoona nods. "Both of you must have a lot to catch up, so I'll let you all be ok?" Yoona already up from her seat before she turns around one last time "Have a pleasant night Taecyeon-ssi," and scatters away.

 

As soon as Yoona left the scene, Tiffany grabs Taecyeon collar right away as she hisses. "Why are you approaching her?"

 

"Relax Fany. I just want to be her friend," not even flinching with the harsh treatment, Taecyeon confessed ever so leisurely.

 

"I know you better than you think Ok Taecyeon, and you know how far I could go if you try to hurt her,"

 

"I won't hurt her. She's too beautiful to cry," Taecyeon foxy smile urge Tiffany to tighten her hold. "You go and try. One drop of her tears, I'll make sure you rot in hell," and with that last word she walks away.

 

"What happen Fany?" the rather loud question stops Tiffany on track before she turns back to face Taecyeon. "I used to be one of your most favorite person in the world, didn't I?"

 

Cynical smile on her lips Tiffany scorns "You said it yourself, used to be," and she disappears right away leaving Taecyeon alone with a bitter smile. 'I miss being your friend Fany. I really do'

 

 

Sorry for the long wait guys. I've been very busy and to write between all those books piling on my desk is just impossible. I just happen to have some free time and here it is, the new chapter. Hope you all enjoys^^

 

p/s - any request for your favorite pairing tell me on the comment section ok?^^ I'll try my best to fulfill your wish^^