Long Awaited

Tale of The Hearts

 

"I'm sorry for everything,"

 

Jessica quickly shakes her head. Stop thinking about it Jung Jessica. Picking up the white porcelain cup on the table she sips her espresso. She doesn't know why but the sudden meet up with Mrs. Park this afternoon keeps haunting her.

 

"Sica-ah!" Sunny sudden appearance makes her jumps a bit.

 

"Lee Sunkyu!" she grit her teeth but Sunny just laugh.

 

"What are you thinking?" she takes a seat on the opposite chair.

 

"Nothing," she fakes a smile. I'm sorry Sunkyu-ah but I'm not ready to spill just yet.

 

"You sure?" Sunny knows something is messing up the girl's mind.

 

"Sure," Jessica smiles again.

 

Sunny smiles her sunshine smile "Ok,". She's not ready to spill yet. She understands. "So, should we get going?" she offers her hand for the girl "I'm pretty sure Yuri gonna nag non-stop if we're late for dinner,"

 

"We should," grabbing that hand Jessica stands up with a thankful smile. Thank you for understanding Sunny-ah.

 

***********************************

 

"When are you coming back?" Taeyeon asks their maknae through the phone.

 

"This weekend,"

 

"Better do, it feel so empty without you during weekend dinner last week,"

 

"I will, promise," Seohyun giggles on the line.

 

"Taeyeon-ah we're here," Eun Mi, her manager inform from the front seat.

 

Nodded, Taeyeon was ready to cut the line "Honey, I need to go, sorry. I'll call you back later. And, I'll pick you up at the airport this weekend. Don’t ever dare to take a taxi home. Understand?"

 

"Alright unnie," again the cheery laugh is heard.

 

"Ok baby. Bye, miss you,"

 

"Bye unnie, miss you too," the line was eventually cut off.

 

"Come on unnie," Taeyeon signals her manager before they went off the car.

 

After 10 minutes fighting through the massive crowd Taeyeon finally reach the fan meeting place. Even with bodyguards all around her, the way wasn't easy but she never felt uncomfortable with it, she was thankful instead. She was so grateful knowing how much they love and support her. Without the fans, she'll never be the Kim Taeyeon she is right now.

 

Not long after her arrival, the event starts. One by one of her fans, boys and girls from various groups of age showered her with encouragements and supports as they went over to the table for her sign. She can’t express how thankful she is for the love.

 

"You're beautiful unnie," the girl, maybe in her middle school smiles sweetly at her, handing her, her latest album for the sign.

 

"Thank you," she smiles back "You're beautiful too, study hard ok?" handing back the signed album she looks up to the girl with a smile.

 

"Can I have a picture unnie?" the girl asks.

 

"Of course, come here," she signals the girl to stand by her side.

 

Right after the picture, a loud shout was heard "Hey! You there! Line up!!"

 

Taeyeon looks among the crowd when she saw a guy was struggling to pass the bodyguards standing in front of the red line separating the area of the table for the fan signing event and the fans.

 

"Let me through! Let me through!" the guy whines.

 

Taeyeoon examine the figure when she froze. Woo…Wooyoung! That guy is still struggling with the bodyguards when she stopped them "Let him through,"

 

The bodyguards look surprise "Taeyeon-ssi!"

 

"I know him,"

 

Wooyoung smiles happily as he dashes to the girl. "Omma!!" he hugs her tight.

 

"Wooyoung-ah?" Taeyeon can't believe her ears. He just called me 'omma' doesn't he?

 

 

another chapter before I start studying for my another paper...WooTae this time...and why do you think Mrs. Park says she's sorry? hehe...enjoy everybody (^^,)