Courage

Tale of The Hearts

"Can we have it a little bit more to the center?" standing at the end of the massive runaway with planner and pen in hand, Jessica was busy adjusting the perfect lighting for the show. "Yes,yes, just a little bit more…little bit…little bit, ok!"

 

"Wow!" the sudden exclamation catches Jessica attention as she look up from her planner.

 

"Sooyoung-ah!"

 

"I gotta admit Sica, this is astounding," walking over to Jessica, Sooyoung keep eyeing the lavish interior of the hall.

 

"Well, you have to credit Fany for that, she is indeed the best editor in chief ELLE had ever have,"

 

"She indeed is," Sooyoung nods agreeably. "So, have they arrived? The models?"

 

"Yeah, yeah. They're at the back,"

 

"Nice. Are you done here? Or you still have some more to settle?"

 

"I still…"

 

"It's alright. You can go finalize the models with Sooyoung, I can take care of all those tiny bits," Jessica was cut in the middle when Tiffany appears out of nowhere.

 

"Fany!" Jessica smile delightfully.

 

"Speaking of the devil," Sooyoung smile along.

 

"When did you arrive?" Jessica asks, stepping down the runaway with Sooyoung.

 

"Let just say a minute or less," Tiffany smiles. "Go on, do what you need to do. I'll settle it here,"

 

"Thanks Fany. You know where to find me if you need anything,"

 

"Ok boss!" giggling playfully, Tiffany receives the interior plan from Jessica before she and Sooyoung disappeared to the back of the runaway.

 

*******************************

 

Locked her Cadillax SRX Sooyoung make her way into Legacy. Finished with the model finalization with Jessica just now she thought she would stop by and have a dinner before she go home but as soon as she's in she is greeted with an unexpectedly quiet bakery house with closed counter and chairs already flip over the table.

 

"What the.." she stops in the middle before checking on her Rolex "…it's just 5 for GOD's sake,". She walks over to the kitchen when she notices someone is busy tidying up. "Chansung?"

 

Turning around from bunch of plates and bowls on the rack Chansung seems a bit surprise to see the lady in the empty kitchen "Sooyoung? What are you doing here?"

 

"Wha…" Sooyoung let out a chuckle "What I'm doing here? Well, what would somebody do in a bakery house?"

 

"Sorry, my bad, but Sooyoung we're closed,"

 

"Yeah I can see that, but hey, why did you guys close it so early today? Don't tell me you guys slack off knowing Sunny will be gone till Thursday,"

 

"Hey! Do we all really look that irresponsible?" Chansung just want a confirmation.

 

"Well, no…but.." Sooyoung lift up her shoulders with a teasing smile across her lips.

 

"Ok lady. Here we are. Sunny noona called just now and she said we could close early today, and she even give us a day off tomorrow because she said starting Friday she gonna squeeze us dry for the preparation of Elysian launching after party,"

 

"I see.." Sooyoung nods "..so, I'm gonna get going. Do you need help or something?"

 

"No, nope. I'm almost done by the way," Chansung turn down the offer politely.

 

"Ok then. See you,"

 

"Yeah…" Chansung just smile sending Sooyoung out the kitchen door when Tiffany words come ringing out of nowhere. 'Go for it Chansungie, or you'll regret' and then is when he runs after her as he calls out "Sooyoung-ah!"

 

"Yes?" Sooyoung was already at the front door.

 

"Well, you're here for dinner right? Why don't we just have the dinner?" Chansung asks, gathering the courage in him.

 

"But you said you're closed,"

 

"Just one more order wouldn't hurt,"

 

Sooyoung just stare at the guy for a moment when Chansung asks again "So?"

 

Her lips springs into a delightful smile before she nods "Ok,"

 

 

 

There you are guys! Finally I update. I'm still busy with my university but I really think I need a break, I need to write. So, here you are. Another chapter that I hope will enlighten your day at the very least. I hope you guys enjoy this although it short..

 

p/s : I've edit a little bit of Krystal flashback in chapter 20 because it seems like lots of you are having quite a confusion about that particular chapter. I hope all of you could re-check chapter 20 to better understand the story and to answer all of the questions you've been asking,

 

                                                   1) Yes, Jaebum kissing scene that Krystal witnessed happen after the money incident

                                                   2) Krystal is hoping Jay could persuade Sica to come back from America, as Sica heads to America

                                                        after the money incident

 3) Yes, Krystal locked herself in right after she come back from meeting Jay at the company building

 

I hope this help^^