Their Bond

Tale of The Hearts

Entering the gate, she noticed three other cars beside Seohyun's Audi A3. Park her Lincoln Zephyr beside Yoona's Mercedes E550, she walks to the door. Pressing the bell, she waits for awhile. Right when the door opens, she was welcomed by Seohyun in her apron.

 

"Fany unnie," Seohyun smile wide greeting her unnie.

 

"Hello there baby," Tiffany hugs her little sister warmly before putting down her handbag on the sofa. "Everything's ready?" she already peeks into the kitchen when she saw Yoona, Hyoyeon and Sunny are still busy with the cooking.

 

"Fany unnie!" Yoona smile joyfully to see Tiffany at the kitchen entrance.

 

"Hello Miss Editor, done with this month issue?" Hyoyeon jokingly asks with her hand busy wiping the plate to be used for dinner.

 

"Annyeong Fany-ah," Sunny manage to turn around and laid her smile for Tiffany before again turn her focus on the dishes.

 

"Urm, annyeong Sun," Tiffany greets Sunny back, "Hello pretty," and touches Yoona face affectionately before she sits down beside Hyoyeon at the kitchen counter, grabbing another piece of dish cloth and proceed with another plate. "Thankfully, everything was already on the printing table,"

 

"How great. I wish I'm done for the choreography too," Hyoyeon sighs still wiping the plate.

 

"With your brain, everything will be finish by tomorrow. Trust me," Tiffany smiles encouragingly.

 

"I hope so,"

 

"Done!," just after when Sunny said gleefully "Seohyun-ah, can you prepare the table?"

 

"Ne," Seohyun smile before she walks to the dining room.

 

Suddenly, when the bell rang again. "I'll get it," Yoona volunteer, leaving the half full plate containing apple and watermelon that have been peeled.

 

"Hello everyone,"

 

Hearing the voice, everyone in the kitchen giggles "Sooyoung's here,"

 

                        ******************************

 

It was already quarter past eight and everybody was in the living room. The dinner is already served only waiting to be eaten.

 

"Where are they? I can’t reach them either Yul or Sica," Tiffany keeps checking on her phone.

 

"Is Yuri flight postponed? But she didn’t say anything," Hyoyeon too can’t help but to worry.

 

"Do you think we should just call her now? I'm sure she's waiting. It'll be her turn on 8.30 right?" Sunny suggest.

 

"I think we should unnie," Seohyun agrees, so do Yoona and Sooyoung.

 

Sunny press the number 2 on her phone. Each one of the number is the speed dial for each of them and the number 2 is for that certain someone. It was quite awhile when the girl on the other side pick up her video call.

 

"Why so late?" she can see that girl is already on her way to the backstage while holding the phone.

 

"Sorry Taenggoo, we're waiting for Yul and Sica but it seems like they're not gonna make it on time," Sunny apologize.

 

"Is Yuri flight postponed?" Taeyeon asks, worries are written all over her face.

 

Tiffany notices the worried face when she quickly point out "Maybe it's the traffic. She said nothing about the flight being postpone so you should stop worrying. You'll be on stage only 15 minutes after and I so don’t want to see my best friend performs with that kind of expression,"

 

"Yeah unnie. Fany unnie is right. Everything's fine maybe they're a little late," Yoona too gives her encouragement.

 

"Taenggoo, I really don’t wish to see headlines 'Kim Taeyeon trips on stage' tomorrow morning," Hyoyeon in jokingly, truthfully to cheer up her friend.

 

Thanks to Hyoyeon, Taeyeon manage to find her smile again "It'll not happen. I assure you that,"

 

"It's almost 8.30, is it still fine for you to be on phone? I bet Eun Mi noona is already firing laser from her eyes," Sunny giggles.

 

Taeyeon laugh out loud peeking to her left, and Sunny is right. Eun Mi noona, her manager is already staring at her with a predator eyes. "Ok noona. I'll hang up now," she assures the latter.

 

Suddenly when the door flung open with a loud shout "Are we late?!" Yuri asks followed by Jessica behind.

 

"Yes you are. Taenggoo is hanging up," Sooyoung leisurely says.

 

"Wait! Wait!" Yuri rushes to the sofa and grabs the phone from Sunny's hand "Taenggoo!"

 

"I'm not yet deaf Kwon Yuri," Taeyeon smile relieved to see Yuri.

 

"Sorry, there were…so…many people…in.." panting hard Yuri try her best to explain.

 

The others just laugh watching her antics while Taeyeon assures she understands. "It's ok Yul, you're here and you manage to speak with me right?"

 

"Thank GOD…" Yuri is about to continue talking when Jessica snatches away the phone "Did the cloth fit?"

 

"Unnie," Yoona laugh out loud. Yuri unnie is so worried she might not be able to gives her support while Jessica unnie only worries about her cloth. So exactly Jessica Jung.

 

"Jung Sooyeon, you're late and you first question is whether the cloth fit? Pity me," Taeyeon shakes her head.

 

"What else do you expect from a designer," Tiffany too, giggles along others.

 

Smiling innocently she defend herself "Hey, you should look fabulous on stage you know,"

 

"Yeah, yeah. Thanks Miss Jessica Jung, it fits well,"

 

"Nice,"

 

"I really should hang up now. Eun Mi noona is really going to kill me soon," Taeyeon laugh.

 

"Ok, hwaiting Taenggoo," they cheer for her before the line was cut off.

 

Right after, all of them moves to the dining table and turn on the television. Thanks to the big screen they're still able to enjoy the dinner while watching the live broadcast of Asia's Songs Festival straight from China. 5 minutes after, they can hear thunderous cheers through the television. The music starts and their so called Kim Taeyeon appear on stage. Her Devil's Cry opening sure shakes of the whole Yuanshen Sports Centre Stadium with cheers and applause. Quietly, a proud smile blossoms on the eight faces.

 

 

The idea came and I just can't ignore...hope you enjoy (^^,)