Heartache

Tale of The Hearts

"I thought Jay would come along?" Hyoyeon asks watching Junsu alone stepping towards them.

 

Junsu let out a heavy smile. "He has things to do," After the unexpected encounter with Soojung just now, that guy looks completely worn out. Just what it is happen between you and Jessica Jung, Jay?

 

"Too bad. I'm intending to bring all of you to the best bakery in town though,"

 

"Really? There are no bakery is as best as Legacy you know?" Junsu leisurely speaks out.

 

"You know Legacy?" Hyoyeon was a little bit surprise.

 

"Are you kidding me Hyo? Of course I do! Who doesn't know Legacy? That is the number one bakery in town! It's opening it's newest outlet in Jeju-do one month from now right?"

 

"Wow! I don't really expect you to be one of those millionth people who are addicted to Sunny's recipe though," Hyoyeon laughs. She really doesn’t expect any of her colleagues to be one of Sunny's bakery loyal customers.

 

"You know Sunny-ssi?" its Junsu turns to be surprise.

 

"Hello, she's my best buddy that Lee Sunkyu. Wait, how did you know Sunny?"

 

"It's nothing serious really. We meets a few times and just naturally becomes friend,"

 

Hyoyeon was about to ask another question when Junho finally interrupts "I'm sorry but what is this Legacy and Sunny thing about? I'm completely left out here,"

 

Hyoyeon and Junsu looks at each other before both of them burst out in laughter. They were too immersed in their conversation not realizing Junho was completely clueless. He's from LA and Legacy is totally alien to him.

 

"Right, sorry Junho-ssi," Hyoyeon apologize.

 

"Sorry Junho-ah," Junsu too.

 

"We'll explain when we get there, ok?" Hyoyeon looks to Junho with a smile.

 

"Nice. My stomach already starts to growl," Junho agrees in a flash before the three of them slips into Hyoyeon Audi A6 and heads to their destination.

 

*********************************

 

Jaebum just drive away with no direction. Every word from Soojung just now smashes his heart to the tiniest bit. He thought he was the one who should be angry, he thought he was the one whose heart crumbles to pieces, he thought he was the one who suffered but…

 

'After what you've done to my sister your status in my eyes is not even human. Remember that'

 

…what does Soojung means? He's still lost in his thought when the knock on the window bring back his reality.

 

"Sir, do you need me to park the car for you?" the young valet asks with a smile as soon as he lowered down the car's window.

 

He examines his surrounding when he realizes where he was. Youngsan Hyatt Hotel. He smiles bitterly. No matter how much he deny, how much he avoid, the letters spell Jung Sooyeon has forever carved itself permanent on his heart.

 

"Sir?" the sweet young valet asked again when he nods, slipping out from his Bentley Continental GT. The launching event of Elysian Korean is sure getting explosive interest. As soon as he steps into the lobby, he can already see the lavish interior arranged just for the event. He was on his way to Paris Grill when he heard her. Her soft delicate tone he never able to forget. Overwhelmed, he slips behind one of the huge pillar in the lobby just in time before she appears from the corner with phone in hand.

 

"I'm on…" Jessica pauses and turns around in a swift. She senses someone behind her just now. Not just ordinary someone but him. It has been 8 long years but she can clearly tell if he was near her. She recognizes him well, very well.

 

Behind the pillar, Jaebum shut his eyes tight. Tears b. She looks the same. That mesmerizing porcelain face, the lovely shining eyes, the wavy downy hair, the moist cherry lips, everything. After 8 years, she's still the same lady he fall in love with. Nothing changes.

 

Standing still in the middle of the lobby her eyes scans each part of the area but she can't see him anywhere. A sudden rush of emotions comes flooding down. "Jaebum-ah…" desperate, the one name slips out in between her lips. After all this years, she never realizes she yearns for him to this extent. "Jaebum-ah…" again she whispers, tears threatening to fall down.

 

Biting his lips, Jaebum grip his fist tight. That voice, that warm gentle voice. Why does it sound so desperate? From the tone, he obviously feels her longing for him. His urge of emotions manage to surpass his logic when his legs starts to move by itself but before he could show himself his mother's voice echoed once again

 

"She receives your father's offer. She takes the money and decides to leave," Mrs. Park says blinking off tears. She knows this will breaks his heart but she have to tell him. She has no choice.

 

"No. You're lying. You're lying," Jaebum shakes his head in denial.

 

"Jaebum-ah.." Mrs. Park tries to holds his hand but he pulls away harshly.

 

"No!" he yells. "No! Sooyeon won't leave! She's not that kind of girl!"

 

"Jae…" Mrs. Park try again but Jaebum cut her off with a scream "Don’t touch me!" before he runs through the door. Straight to the airport, to go after his Jung Sooyeon.

 

The scene that day repeats clearly through his memories. The gentleness on his face disappears just like that. What is he doing? What is he planning to do? He's not gonna ruin himself once again for that kind of girl. No, never!

 

"Sica? Sica-ah?" the loud call on the phone manages to pull Jessica back to her logic when she quickly answers "Yes, I'm here. Sorry, I thought I saw someone I know just now,". Wiping her tears away she turns back for the last time before she finally able to drag her feet away from the lobby.

 

Still hiding behind the pillar Jaebum clutches his chest. Why? Why must he feel this way every time he tries to hate her? Unable to withstand the torture he rushes out for his car. Ignoring all the questioning stares he receives he speed out from the hotel straight to the highway. No direction. All he wants to do right now is run away. Yes, he wants to run away from all this torture. He wants to flee from her, he want to escape from memories. All he wants to do is to forget her, that one girl with the name of Jung Sooyeon.

 

 

warning : This is a re-post chapter

 

I re-post the chapter because it was lost due to AFF breakdown few days ago...and to

 

ginykish -  I'm sorry, I said I was going to alter the chapter but I don't. I think it's better to change a little bit of the stories in the future chapter..sorry again, hope you don't mind...and for the cheer, thanks lots and lots^^

 

next chapter will feature JunHyo, JunSeo and maybe a little bit more of JaySica...I already finish half of the chapter but still I have more to add...hope all of you will continue to support me^^ Thank you!!