First Glance

Tale of The Hearts

Stepping out from the arrival door her eyes can already recognize the warm smile that awaits her from afar. "Taeyeon unnie!" she runs right into that embrace as soon as she reaches the girl.

 

"Hi sweetheart, how's your week in Jeju? Have fun?" Taeyeon brush Seohyun's hair lovingly.

 

"I do but I miss you. All of you," Seohyun smiles.

 

"We miss you too honey…" Taeyeon was about to continue when a voice interrupts "Omma, who's this?"

 

Seohyun looks to their left. A cute guy with a pair of chubby-cheeks is blinking innocently towards them. 'Omma?' Seohyun asks herself in confusion. She thinks she just heard him called her Taeyeon unnie, 'Omma' right?

 

"Oh, I'm sorry Woodong-ah. This is Auntie Seohyun. Say hello," Taeyeon softly grabs Wooyoung hand to come near.

 

"Hello auntie," just as he told, Wooyoung bows 90 degree to Seohyun smiling brightly.

 

Receiving such a greeting from a guy befitting her unnie age, Seohyun can just stand still. All sorts of thoughts come knocking at the same time before she looks to Taeyeon "What just…no, who's this?"

 

"Jang Wooyoung. This is Jang Wooyoung, my son. Right Woodongie?" Taeyeon brush that hair with a smile.

 

"Ne!" as joyful as always, Wooyoung answers enthusiastically.

 

"Unnie…Taeyeon unnie, what is this all about?" Seohyun is still in daze.

 

"I'll explain everything to you in the car. Come on, and yes, are you alright if we head straight to Legacy, I have something to discuss with all of you. I've already inform the others though,"

 

Still trying to figure out what is happening Seohyun just agree. "Ne? Ah…ok, yeah ok,"

 

"Great! Come on," intertwining her fingers with Seohyun's on the right and Wooyoung on the left, she practically leading them to the parking lot, thinking hard about her friends reaction about her decision regarding Wooyoung.

 

***********************************

 

"So, you get it?" Hyoyeon finish her lengthy explanation with a question for confirmation, eyes straight to Junho. Since she promises to tell Junho about Sunny and her beloved bakery when they reach here in Legacy, she do so.

 

"Yes, thanks for the detail explanation Hyoyeon-ssi," Junho thanks her with a smile.

 

"You sound like a storyteller already. He'll be really dumb if he doesn’t get it of course," Junsu giggles. This is his first time seeing this side of Hyoyeon. That girl, as long as he knows is a girl with very little words. She's comfortable to speak only if she has to or else she'll rather keep her silence but she looks different today. Her face is shining with delight he never notice before.

 

"Yeah, yeah. Mocking me again," Hyoyeon rolled up her eyes.

 

"Hey, I'm not. You and your pessimism again,"

 

"I'm not pessimist ok?" Hyoyeon slaps Junsu shoulder.

 

"Oh, really?" Junsu mischievous side starts kicking in as he shove one huge piece of honey bread into Hyoyeon mouth unnoticed, successfully smearing with the cream on it.

 

"You, Kim Junsu…" Hyoyeon sounds more than ready for revenge and it doesn’t take long before both of them starts to smear each other faces with cream.

 

Along with their merry giggles and friendly bickering, Junho can see how close Hyoyeon and Junsu are. Watching them joking with each other he can't help but to feel like he's somehow a disturbance here. For some reason he looks like he's the third party between the two.

 

Immersed in his own theory, Junho flinch in surprise when Hyoyeon suddenly sweep his nose with cream "Don't give us that look of 'I'm just a disturbance right here' ok? I exceptionally dislike that,"

 

For a moment he can just stare back to the girl before his eyes finally lit up with the same naughty smile as Hyoyeon "You don’t just smudge the cream on me don't you?"

 

"I think I just did,"

 

"Oh no you don't," in a swift Junho manage to smudge a handful of cream onto Hyoyeon face.

 

"Oh," Hyoyeon eyes widen in surprise before again the three of them get immersed in giggles and bickers smearing each other faces until someone called out for Hyoyeon.

 

"Hyoyeon-ah!"

 

Looking to the bakery main door Hyoyeon noticed Taeyeon already walking towards their table.

 

"Thank GOD you're here…" reaching the table at the farthest corner of the bakery house Taeyeon can’t restrained herself from surprise as she asks "What just happen to the three of you?"

 

Junsu just smile to the lady "Just releasing some stress,"

 

The lay back answers makes Taeyeon giggles "You must be really stress then,"

 

Pulling out a piece of tissue from the box, Junsu wipes his face when he asks "Do we really look…" out of sudden, his question left hanging in the middle. His eyes seems fixated to something.

 

Seeing Junsu sudden change, Taeyeon looks to Hyoyeon, both exchanging questioning glances when Seohyun appears out of nowhere, greeting Hyoyeon in much delight "Hyoyeon unnie!"

 

"Seobaby!" Hyoyeon squeal excited. After a week without their maknae, it's very much a pleasure to finally see that smile again. She rushes over when Seohyun stops her in the middle, pulling out pieces of tissue from the box on the table, wipes her face clean before she smiles "Ok, now you can hug me,"

 

Laughing, Hyoyeon pinches that nose before finally pulling the girl into her embrace "I miss you baby,"

 

"Miss you too unnie," Seohyun smiles non-stop in that hug. This is why I love home.

 

Instead watching the reunion between their baby and Hyoyeon, Taeyeon keeps eyeing Junsu. That guy is still in awe, completely speechless. Glancing back and forth between their Seobaby and Junsu, she finally figures out the answer. A smile creeps upon her face. "Junsu," she calls out.

 

Totally preoccupied with the sight before him, Taeyeon calls pass away like a breeze.

 

Restraining her laugh, Taeyeon calls out again, louder this time "Kim Junsu!"

 

Shock, Junsu answer comes out in a stutter "Ah..ye..yes?"

 

Taeyeon high tone doesn't only pulls out Junsu to reality but manage to shift Seohyun and Hyoyeon focus too. Taeyeon smiles to herself before she pulls Seohyun near "Seohyun, this is Junsu. Kim Junsu, you know him right? You always praise his song to be the best out of my album. And Junsu, this is Seohyun. Seo Juhyun, my beloved baby sis,"

 

Just like she is, Seohyun smiles wide greeting Junsu "Hello Junsu-ssi, nice to meet you. I really enjoy your songs, they're great!"

 

Covered in cold sweat, Junsu receives that hand with a shiver "Ah, yes. Nice…nice to meet you too. Thanks…thank you,"

 

Taeyeon bits her lips hard. She's really trying her best not to burst out laughing watching Junsu seems so out of place. God, Kim Junsu. This is so not you.

 

 

Another late update, I'm sorry :( I've said I'll include JaySica in this chapter right? But sorry I couldn't. However, I'll promise JaySica will be there in the next chapter.

 

And, JunSeo! I've said that Khun will have a line of rival before right? Yes, Junsu is one of them. One more thing, I've srite some scribble about JunSun moment..please toss your thoughts about it, should I include it in the story or should I just write a new one. Here's the link

 

That's all, sorry for the rambling, hope everybody enjoy^^