After Party 2

Tale of The Hearts

"Interesting partner you got there Yoong," a glass of half-filled champagne in hand, Yuri let out a smile for Yoona as the girl reaches the counter they've been sitting since the beginning of the party.

 

"Cut it out Yuri unnie," poured herself a full glass of Martini, Yoona take a seat.

 

"I thought you hate him," Hyoyeon send Yoona a witty look.

 

"Oh God!" Yoona sigh, irritated. "I'm just thanking him ok? He saved me from a broken spine and asked for a drink. Rather than handing him my number isn't it better to just say yes?"

 

"Broken spine? What happen?" Sunny go into panic mode right away having heard Yoona explanation about her brief date.

 

"I slipped in front of the rest room, and he just happen to be there,"

 

"Oooh…match from Heaven," Taeyeon deliberately flash a wink to Yoona.

 

"GOD! Taeng unnie!" Yoona slap Taeyeon shoulder hard.

 

"I'm just kidding!" Taeyeon defends herself with a long pout.

 

"End of story," Yoona turn serious all of a sudden. "How did Fany unnie know Ok Taecyeon? She said he's a high school acquaintance? Is that true?"

 

"Yeah," twirling her drink comfortably, Yuri confirmed. "They used to attend the same high school in L.A.,"

 

"Really?" Yoona try to recall.

 

"Fany told us before right? Quite a couple of times I think," Hyoyeon strengthen the fact.

 

"Why?" Yuri turns to her right to face Yoona.

 

"Fany unnie greets us just now, but the air between them isn't quite right though. Fany unnie looks…" Yoona tries to think for the right word when Yuri continues on her behalf. "Cold?"

 

"Rather," Yoona nods.

 

"She's just worried about you Yoong. The whole nation know what kind of guy that Ok Taecyeon is. Fany just want to protect you. He's not the kind of guy you should be hanging around with,"

 

"I'm not planning to though," Yoona smiles. "He's full of himself, and on top of all, he's annoying,"

 

Yuri nods with a smile of pleasure. "Nice to know that you can take care of yourself,"

 

Yoona reciprocates a smile back before enjoying a sip of her Martini when Tiffany arrived back to her seat. Without a word, Tiffany pours herself a full glass of Vodka and down it in one gulp. "Bastard," she mutters.

 

Heard Tiffany's grumble Yoona touches her unnie's hand softly with an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry to worry you unnie,"

 

Noticing the guilt fabricating that voice Tiffany smile consolingly, at the same time gently touching Yoona's cheek. "It's not your fault honey. I know you'll take care of yourself. I just need to give him some warning,"

 

At Tiffany's word, Yoona smile thankfully. "So you've warn him already?"

 

"Urm," Tiffany nods before she continues "Very dangerous warning," and she breaks into playful smile before her and Yoona both drowned in funny laughter together.

 

 

 

The party is progressing as smoothly as planned when Sunny notices someone at the buffet table. "I just need to greet somebody. Be right back guys," Sunny tries to keep it as short as possible before she disappear into the crowd.

 

"What's wrong with her?" Hyoyeon asks.

 

"She said she need to greet somebody," Taeyeon stretch her neck out to find out the certain somebody when Sooyoung informs in such a comfortable manner. "It's your composer Taenggoo,"

 

"What?" Taeyeon is taken aback by Sooyoung disclosure. It can't be.

 

"It's Junsu right? That composer you always work with in your albums?"

 

"Kim Junsu?" Taeyeon tries to reconfirm.

 

"Bingo!" Sooyoung snaps her finger. "Yeah, right. Kim Junsu,"

 

"Is Sunny perhaps…" Taeyeon intentionally drags her question when Sooyoung nods acknowledging her guess. "Yup, Sunny has a thing for him,"

 

"Crap," Taeyeon whispers worriedly. Junsu likes Seohyun though.

 

 

 

 

In the middle of browsing various pastries on the buffet table, Junsu is a bit surprise when someone greets him from behind. "Hi! I didn't expect you to come,"

 

"Oh Sunny-ssi! Hi!" Junsu smile delightfully to see the girl. "The owner herself invited me, of course I'd come. Who would refuse a VVIP treatment?"

 

At the amiable joke, Sunny laugh pleasantly. "So, does the party suits you?"

 

"Are you kidding me?" Junsu looks around admirably. "This is amazing!"

 

"Thanks," Sunny can feel the fuzzy in her stomach for the praise.

 

"You deserve it," Junsu smile. "You're with the girls?"

 

"Yeah, they're over at the counter. You'd want to hang around?"

 

"Thanks but no. I mean this is y'all girl's night. Besides I don't really know them,"

 

"Taeyeon and Hyoyeon are there," Sunny try to wheedle.

 

"I really am thankful but I don't think so," Junsu smile apologetically.

 

"It's alright," Sunny pretends to smile the disappointment away. "But if you happen to change your mind, we'll be there,"

 

Sunny is just about to turn around when the thought of Seohyun come knocking, urging Junsu to stop the girl from leaving. "Uh, Sunny-ssi!"

 

"Yes?" Sunny turns back around almost immediately, struggling to hide her popping smile when Junsu calls back.

 

Junsu manage to fiddle with his finger behind his back before he stutters his question. "I'm sorry but…per…perhaps Seohyun-ssi is there too?"

 

"Uh?" the unexpected question caught Sunny off-guard.

 

"I'm..I'm just wondering...perhaps Seohyun-ssi is there with all of you," Junsu doesn't dare to look straight at Sunny as he mutters the words out.

 

Sunny tries not to notice but she's a 27 years old girl, and she's not stupid. Watching how Junsu stutters and breaks in cold sweat just to ask her the question he just asks, she can guess. Junsu likes Seohyun. Though she hopes she doesn't know, she'll still know. Kim Junsu, the guy she's been harboring feeling all this time actually fall for her sister.

 

"No, Seohyun is at the terrace with Kyuhyun," Sunny struggle to sound alright.

 

"Oh," Junsu nods. "Her boyfriend?"

 

Junsu solemn voice is too obvious, Sunny hopes she's born deaf. It hurts to even answer. "No, he's her cousin,"

 

"Oh,"

 

Though Junsu tries to contain his relief, Sunny knows it all too well. "You should go and greet her,"

 

"What? No!" Junsu looks like he's just been back to reality. "No! GOD! I'm sorry Sunny-ssi. I don't supposed to ask you things like that,"

 

"It’s okay," Sunny fakes a smile. "Enjoy yourself ok? I'm going back to the girls,"

 

"Yeah. Alright. Thank you again for having me here tonight,"

 

"You're welcome," with a small nod, Sunny walks away, trying her best to contain the heartbreak of a truth she just discovers.

 

 

Updated again^^ Happy with myself, kekeke^^ So, a little bit of JunSun here. Next chap I'm planning on ChanSoo. I see lots of you are really curious about JaySica. Based on the storyline, JaySica will reappear after the chronolgy of 'After Party'. Hope all of you won't mind^^

 

p/s - It may be bad news for you guys, but because of my exam next update maybe up two weeks after...sorry in advance..