Dilemma

Tale of The Hearts

Waiting for the toast, Tiffany sips her morning coffee leisurely. It’s Saturday and it was supposed to be her day off but since Jessica's launching show is only tomorrow, she gladly offers herself to help the girl with her last preparation this afternoon. Her toasts are just jumping out from the toaster when the sound of her doorbell echoes through the apartment. Automatic she glances to the clock. 8 in the morning, and the only person she knows who'll ring her doorbell no matter what the time is will be no other than her so called best friend, Choi Siwon.

 

After putting the toasts on a plate, she heads to the door and as soon as she opens it a kiss landed right on her cheek "Morning darling,"

 

"Morning, dearest oppa," Tiffany doesn’t even make an effort to hide the annoyance in her tone.

 

"Oh..come on Fany. I doesn't stop by empty handed, I bought you coffee," smiling proudly, Siwon puts the Americano he bought on the kitchen counter.

 

"That is so sweet of you oppa," Tiffany fake a smile before she smacks him on the back of his head on the way back to the kitchen counter "Actually, I already have one,"

 

"Ow, do you really need to do that?" massaging his head in pain Siwon complains.

 

"Yes," Tiffany answers nonchalantly. "So, what brings you here so early in the morning to disturb my lovely day off?"

 

Smiling, Siwon push a small blue velvet box in front of her "I'm thinking of proposing to Si Young tomorrow, after the launching show. What do you think?"

 

Then was the moment when Tiffany feels her heart stops. The scene that night comes haunting again, out of nowhere. The images when Jun Jin slips his hand around Si Young waist the night she bumps into them keep knocking on and on.

 

"So?" Siwon asks again.

 

Tiffany takes a deep breath before she asks "Are you serious about this marriage thing oppa? I mean this mark your forever you know,"

 

"You're not confident in me leading a family, or you just don't want to lose your beloved oppa? Which was the reason? The second one?" Siwon smiles naughtily.

 

"You hope Choi Siwon, you hope," Tiffany sticks her tongue out.

 

"Oh sweetie. I know you love me," Siwon pats the girl head. "So, what's the real reason you're doubting this marriage plan?"

 

Tiffany doesn't know where to start. Is it just her? Is she worrying too much? Si Young said Jun Jin is her cousin right? What prove does she have to doubt her? Maybe she is the right girl for Siwon…maybe it’s just her who take things too far..maybe…

 

"Hwang Miyoung," Siwon calls out. What's wrong with her? He never sees her been so disturbed.

 

Startled by the sudden call Tiffany turn back her focus to Siwon "Yes?"

 

"What's the problem?"

 

"Problem? What problem? I don't have any problem," Tiffany smile awkwardly.

 

"Yeah, fool me Miyoung. Fool me. I know you better than anyone else did. What is it?"

 

Tiffany look in front of her, juggling her thoughts, measuring the consequences, when she finally blurts "Are you sure Si Young is the right one for you oppa?"

 

Hearing the question, Siwon burst out laughing. "That was it? That was the thing that you keep worrying about? Whether she could really take care of me?"

 

"Well…" Tiffany lost for words.

 

"Fany, honey, look at me," Siwon look straight into her eyes "That Lee Si Young girl, she's everything I ever wanted. She's beautiful, kind and she makes me happy. Will that give you enough reason to trust me for this marriage?"

 

That sincere confession sank Tiffany heart deep down. She's wrong. She was very wrong about doubting Si Young. If Siwon is this confident about marrying her, she should too. He's been there for her, 10 long years of it. Now it’s the time for her to do the same. "You know what oppa? Go for it, propose to her. Run to your happy ending, I'm cheering you on," throwing away all of the doubts, Tiffany smile, ever so sweetly.

 

 

 

Updated!! I'm happy for myself that I manage to update without much of a gap! I'm on my three days gap before my next paper and I think I'd spend some time writing..and I've done it! Yeay! It's SiFany this time...to Lisaa, thank you for reminding me that it's been too long since I write a SiFany moment, this is for you...hope you like it^^

 

p/s - I've change the last part of chapter 22. Sherleen making a comeback and I hope all of you could re-check the chapter...pretty please >_< ..hehe...and yes, if I can ask for help, I think it'll be better if all of you could remind me about what couple to write on my next chapter...maybe there's some that you've been waiting like forever but I never write one...I'll try my best to fulfill your request...

 

And........I've found a prefect song for JaySica!!!! Have you ever listen to 'So Bitter' by Lee Min Jung? The lyrics fits perfectly, I'm loving the song already...do check it out if you have time^^

 

So Bitter - Lee Min Jung