Double Date [Part 2: Teddy Bear]

100-day Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was wandering in dark trying to find a little light to escape this scary place. I couldn’t see anything including myself. Then, there was a blurry while light for afar; I think it must be the entrance so I ran with all my strength. As soon as I reached there, two persons turned to me with warms smile on their lips. They looked so familiar but I couldn’t remember where I met them.

“Qian” they called my name and I frozen like a statue when I heard it. It’s my Chinese name which only my relatives knows.

“You are?” I asked in Chinese.

“You don’t remember us? Of course, we left when you’re in a young age” said the female with tears in her eyes. Looking at her made my heart ache even though I didn’t know the reason.

“Qian, we’re your parents. You really forget us?” asked the man with his shaking voice while looking at me dearly.

“Ba, Ma?” I called while tears also formed in my eyes. They’re my parents, that’s why they look so familiar and dear to me.

“Qian” they cried hugging me tightly “We miss you so much, dear”

“I miss you too, ba, ma” I told them hugging them back while crying with all my heart. It’s been a long time since I felt their warmth. Suddenly, as if there was something pulling them back, resulting the break of hug.   

“Don’t” I screamed, running toward them and held their hands tightly but they were pulled back by a mysterious force which is stronger than mine. “Don’t leave me. Come back” I shouted out of my lungs while kept running and running until I fell. “I miss you very much” I whimpered with tears flowing down my eyes while lying in the dark hopelessly with the cold hugging me.

“Don’t cry, don’t cry” someone was whispering to me but I didn’t see anyone else there except me. The voice was angelic and dear. I calmed myself down when I listened to that voice. And before I ever knew who it is, the warmth embraced me and surrounding me was beautiful nature with flowers, trees and birds while under me was smooth grass. My tears dried and I felt peaceful. I slowly closed my eyes and enjoyed the warmth. Whoever owns that voice, I’m really grateful.

25th day [Mon, Dec 1st]: Warmth and softness were the first things I feel. I slowly opened my eyes and when my vision was clear, I thought I was hugging a pillow but then when I looked up, I saw G.O’s face and actually I was resting my head on his shoulder and my arm was wrapping around his waist. My eyes widened in surprise and immediately I back away from him and fell off the bed.

“Ouch!!!” I whined painfully as my hit the floor hard.

“What are you doing there?” asked G.O with his sleepy voice while crawling over the bed.

“I should be the one asking you. What are you doing in my room?” I asked standing up while examined what I wore “And whose clothes is it?”

“This is not your room and that is also not your clothes” he chuckled nudging back to the blanket “We are at the station on the mount now and last night you fainted after we saved Krystal so of course, you didn’t know anything after that”

“Okay, then WHO changed my clothes? Don’t tell me that it’s you” I emphasized with a frown on my face.

“You expected me to change your clothes?” he asked me back with a mischievous smile.

“Yah!” I shouted grabbing a pillow and hit him.

“I’d love to but my sister did” he told chuckling while holding back the pillow.

“Good” I exclaimed throwing the pillow away and walked to the bathroom. As soon as I stepped out, there was a knock sound and Krystal appeared with Minho following from behind.

“Good morning” greeted Minho while Krystal ran and hugged me.

“Are you okay? I was worrying about you” she said while examining me from side to side. Awkward is the word that could describe what I felt right now.

“Umm I’m fine” I said.

“We will go downtown in 5 minutes. Be ready, hyung, noona” informed Minho.

“Araso” said G.O before rushing into the bathroom.

“I’m really sorry about yesterday. If it’s not because of me, you wouldn’t have been in danger” apologized Krystal while looking down her tangled hands.

“It’s okay. It’s good that you’re fine” I consoled her.

“So you’re not mad at me?” she asked while looking at me.

“Why should I?”

“Then, friends?” said Krystal extending her hand for a shake. I hesitated looked at her. “You hate me?” she asked giving me a puppy eyes. Gosh! Like brother like sister. G.O knows how to defeat others with his charm and so is Krystal. How can I resist her now?

“Okay, friends” I said while shaking her hand.

“Yay!!!” exclaimed Krystal jumping up and down on the bed.

“Yah! Soojung, get off!!! I just tidy the bed, aish!” G.O shouted from the bedroom but Krystal just stuck her tongue out playfully.

After an hour, we were at the hotel now. We changed the clothes and went to the Teddy Museum. It’s very interesting and there are several teddy bears. Krystal stuck with me since we left the station. “Unnie, let’s take a picture” said Krystal while pulling me to another teddy couple “Minho oppa, help us please!” she pled while handing him the camera.

“Why don’t you two hold hands like us?” asked Krystal looking at me and G.O. What is she thinking? She knew that we’re not the real couple after all. “You should be like this” she told while connecting our hands then she happily saw us holding hands and walked away with Minho. As soon as she disappeared, I took my hand back which surprised G.O but he said nothing so I just acted like that it never happened.

After walking around the museum, we stopped by the souvenir shop which sells many kinds of teddy bears. I thought about buying some teddies for my friends and Aeyoung. While I wandered the shop to choose, G.O suddenly appeared behind me.

“What are you looking for?” he asked walking with me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter