Surprise Party

100-day Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

We met each other as much as we could and we stuck together almost all the time. We always held hands and sometimes hugged each other. I was getting used to those skinships with G.O so it’s more comfortable than before. Our friends teased us that we couldn’t live without the other anymore and we just smiled in reply.

88th day [Mon, Feb 2nd] Today is my birthday and I wanted to spend it with G.O; however, he said that he was busy so we couldn’t meet. Sarang unnie gave me a day-off and a beautiful white dress as a present but what will I do when I don’t have any plan for this day? At 6pm, G.O called and asked me to wear as beautifully as possible and went to a top-rated French restaurant to meet him. I complied and quickly changed to the dress that unnie gifted me then went to the destination as I didn’t want him to wait.

The waiter waited for me in front of the entrance and led me to the highest floor where G.O was. No customers were there except us. G.O who was in suit gestured me to sit. He pulled the chair for me before taking the seat in the opposite side. Couldn’t help my curious, I asked him with a small voice “Why aren’t there anyone beside us and why are you wearing so formal?”

“For your information, today is your birthday so I book this whole floor for our privacy. I want to have a romantic dinner with my lovely girlfriend” he stated in cheerily.

“How can you know? I didn’t tell you about it” I asked in surprise. I didn’t want to celebrate my birthday at all. I just wanted to be with G.O simply as a way to spend this day.

“It is written on your profile” explained G.O with a big smile “And I would be a bad boyfriend if I didn’t know my girlfriend’s birthday”

“You surprise me, really. I thought that we wouldn’t meet today” I claimed staring at him with my bunny eyes.

“That’s what I want” replied G.O smiling wider “Well, I have ordered our dinner. Hope you don’t mind”

“Aniya, everything is fine with me. Really, thank you so much” I said gratefully. There is no words can describe how happy I am right now. The happiness is so much that my eyes became teary. It’s been a long time since someone celebrated my birthday with me. My heart warmed up because of his care. I think I like him more and more now.

“Hey, don’t cry. You’ll be like a cat if you’re crying” he teased me to light up the mood.

“I’m just so touched” I replied with a chuckle while wiping the single tear that almost fell down.

“Waeyo? It’s nothing, really. It’s just the beginning but you already cry then what about later? Save your tears for the rest” he joked laughing heartedly. As our dinner was served, we started focusing on eating. Well, G.O and I are the kind of people that food is priority so we didn’t talk much during the dinner, just concentrating on tasting them. The food and wine were delicious; of course, this is the 5-star restaurant after all.

“Would you like to have some dance?” asked G.O extending his hand after we finished our dessert.

“Can you dance?” I asked back teasingly placing my hand on his palm.

“I won’t ask you if I don’t” replied G.O laughing out loud while leading me to the dance floor. The sweet music sang and he gestured my hands wrapping around his nape while his arms around my waist closer our distance. Waving our body along with the romantic melody, my face kept heating up second by second that I couldn’t look at his face. “You’re beautiful tonight” complimented G.O staring at me.

“Thanks” I replied back shyly. 

“I have a present for you” said G.O stopped moving. He took out a small red box from his pocket and handed it to me. Open the box, there was a beautiful platinum necklace with a star pendant inside. “Let me help you” he offered holding the necklace and looping his arm around my neck. I could feel some strays of my hair on my nape standing up because of his warm breath on my ear. My heart couldn’t help pulsing hard. My face was still hot even when he parted away from me.

“Happy birthday to you, Victoria” said G.O cheerfully leaning in and kissing my cheek. My eyes widened in surprise and I thought that time stopped right at this moment. His soft lips touching my cheek caused my face burn up. I touched my cheek once he stood straight up. “How cute you are when you’re blushing!” teased G.O laughing heartedly but it only made me more uncomfortable. My heart didn’t even calm down a little bit but pounded strong inside my chest. I’m sure that my face now was as red as a tomato. “Remember to wear it always because this gift will give you luck and success in the future” commanded G.O looking sternly at me.

“Bwo!?! How can you know that?” I asked in disbelief.

“Well, because I think so” he stated childishly sticking his tongue out. His statement made me laugh.

“You just d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter