Apology and Tutoring Time

100-day Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

19th day [Tue, Nov 25th]: Today is the first day I’m back to school after the incident with G.O’s fan girls. I hope that today could pass peacefully.I walked to my class as usual and the group of girls who bullied me last week stopped me in the hallways and not long after that, Minyoung and Jooyeon appeared behind me. Uh oh, big trouble!  I thought that they’re gonna fight or argue and those hater would throw some words on me but surprisingly, they didn’t. Minyoung and Jooyeon still calmly stood behind me while those girls seemed scared. All of sudden, they all bowed and apologized me “I’m sorry Victoria, we shouldn’t have been harsh with you. We promise we won’t ever do that again. Please forgive us!”

I was dumbfounded at the situation. I turned to Minyoung and Jooyeon puzzlingly but they just shrugged their shoulders mouthing that they didn’t know anything. Those girls still bowed in front of me and it made me feel awkward.

“Please forgive us, Victoria. We know you’re generous, you don’t blame us for doing those stupid things, right?” one of the girls spoke with her shaking voice then another added “We’re so sorry for what we did to you. We know we’re wrong already and we promise that it won’t happen again. Please forgive us!”

The girls kept apologizing but I just stiffed at my place. I didn’t know how to react. Until they almost kneeled down to ask for my forgiveness, I got my sense back and prevented them. “Alright, I forgave you girl” I said clearly “You can go now” and they looked up saying “thank you” to me then ran to elsewhere. I immediately turned to Minyoung and Jooyeon and saw them doing a high-five cheerfully. I smelt something fishy here.

“What did you do?” I asked crossing my arms while furrowing my brows.

“What!?! We did nothing” exclaimed Minyoung and Jooyeon in union.

“Jinja?” I questioned doubtfully “Then why are you so happy?”

“Bwo!?! They said that they won’t harm you again. Shouldn’t I be happy since now my friend is safe?” Minyoung shot back with her pouted lips.

“Jinja! We just arrived in time to watch a good scene” defended Jooyeon resting her arm on Minyoung’s shoulder.

“Then, it’s weird” I commented thoughtfully while titling my head aside “Why do they change so suddenly? Last week, they still hate me to death”

“Why do you need to think too much? Let’s go to class. We’ll be late” told Jooyeon while grabbing her remaining arm around my neck and pulling both of Minyoung and me to go.  

---------[Flashback]---------

“Do you know who they are?” asked Minyoung while walking with Jooyeon to the car park. She got annoyed at those stubborn girls. She wanted to get revenge for Victoria and made sure that they wouldn’t hurt her anymore.

“Don’t know. We can ask Seungho for help. He works in Information Department of our school so I think he has all the biography of our school’s students” said Jooyeon opening the car door and so did Minyoung.

“Great, then go meet him now. I want this to end before Tueday” told Minyoung with a mischievous smirk.

^__________________^

After 4 hours in Seungho’s house, the three finally found the identities of those girls. Seungho had no idea about what was in their mind but he couldn’t stop the girl from what they wanted, so he just standing dumbfounded watched them to make sure that they won’t do anything wrong with the school’s important files in his computer.

“So this girl’s father works at Lee Company as the Head of Marketing Department. Gosh, she didn’t know she messed up with whom. I gotta ask Joon oppa to fire her father. Let’s see how y she will be” told Jooyeon with a smirk.

“This girl is the one tempted to slap you, right?” asked Minyoung turning to look Jooyeon for a confirm “Let’s write down all the names we need and I will find a detective to investigate them”

“Yah yah yah, what are you planning to do? Go out now!” asked Seungho as he lifted Jooyeon over his shoulder while grabbing Minyoung’s wrist and pulled them out of his room.

“Oppa, put me down! That was gonna slap me, you know?” squealed Jooyeon swung her leg while hitting his back.

“You two get in a fight AGAIN?” asked Seungho surprisingly.

“Bwo? They started the fight first” defended Jooyeon crossing her arms on her chest as soon as Seungho let her down on the couch in the living room.

“What did they do to you?” asked Seungho curiously.

“They bullied Victoria” told Minyoung pouting her lips.

“Then tell their supervisor about it, don’t need to fight” assured Seungho shook his head in disagreement.

“But Victoria didn’t want to” complained Minyoung taking a sip of water to cool her nerves.

“If you know that she didn’t want to, why still fight?” questioned Seungho knocking their heads slightly.

“They hurt her and we need to protect her” explained Jooyeon annoyingly.

“There are many ways to protect Victoria without fight, you know” convinced Seungho but no words got in their ears so they excused going home so that he couldn’t give them a long lesson anymore.

^______________________^

“Sori unnie” called Minyoung hugging the elder tightly and so did Jooyeon.

“Hey girls, what bring you here?” asked Sori grinning widely. They were at her bar right now. Sori didn’t like business so she didn’t want to work that her family’s company. She opened a bar by herself to get some fun there. Her parent also didn’t force her because soon, she would marry Joon and he could help her parent to manage the company.

“Just have something bad yesterday so I need to go somewhere to release my stress” commented Jooyeon with a playful voice while rolling her eyes backward making the others giggle.

“What bother you, dear?” asked Sori caringly while brushing the girl’s hair.

“I want to beat someone now” stated Jooyeon certainly.

“You’re so violent, Jooyeon” told Sori laughing out loud.

“Yeah, I want to beat someone, too” added Minyoung pouting cutely.

“Ha, you too? Who turned my sweet Minyoung like this? What did Mr. Lee Minho do to you? Argue with him?” asked Sori surprisingly.

“Aniya. Some es at school hurt Victoria but Seungho didn’t allow us to fight. We don’t want them to bully her anymore. That’s all because the stupid G.O” complained Minyoung crossing her arms.

“They’re G.O’s fangirls? Hahaha those girls must be jealous with Vic” claimed Sori laughing out loud “So what do you plan now?”

“Nothing in my head right now” said Minyoung shook her head boringly then suddenly Jooyeon nudged her arm. “What?” exclaimed Minyoung furrowing her brows.

“Aren’t they those girls?” asked Jooyeon pointing at a bunch of girls who just arrived the club.

“Where? Where?” asked Sori and Minyoung interestingly.

“There. They sat at the corner” informed Jooyeon pointing at their direction.

“Daebak. Are we gonna beat them?” asked Minyound excitingly rubbing her hands. She was ready for this fight.

“What!?! No way, I have my customer here. Don’t mess up, ladies” prevented Sori as soon as Minyoung and Jooyeon held the doorknob.

“But, unnie~” whined Minyoung upsettingly.

“How about taking them outside and threatening them? I will call some guys asking them to act like mafia and pretend to them in public, okay?” suggested Sori with a smirk.

“Great, I love that idea. If they don’t be good girls, I make sure that they gonna be ” told Jooyeon doing a high-five with Minyoung.

^____________________^

“Hey es, come here” shouted Jooyeon grabbing the leader’s hair while pulling her outside. The rest followed them to the dark street.

“Yah, get off her” yelled another girl shaking Jooyeon’s hand of the leader’s head.

“Who the heck are you, ?” asked Minyoung furiously slapping straightly that girl’s face.

“, es” yelled the leader pulling Minyoung’s hair back violently “I haven’t punched your face yesterday, annoying ”

“Damn it” cursed Jooyeon helping Minyoung then she punched the leader’s stomach making the latter step a few steps backward.

“You’d better stay away from Victoria” warned Minyoung grabbing one of the girls’ collar.

“Oh yeah, what if we don’t. Who the are you to order us?” the girl argued back and tempted to slap Minyoung but a hand held her back “Bull, back off” shouted the girl shook her hand off the grip and earned a kick on stomach from Minyoung.

“Stop, Minyoung” a voice demanded grabbing her shoulder.

“Minho~” whined Minyoung when she turned back and saw her boyfriend standing behind her.

“Go home now” ordered Minho sternly giving her a sharp glare.

“But…why do you know I’m here?” asked Minyoung changing the topic.

“Sori noona called me saying that you’re in a fight and asked me to pick you up” told Minho as he held his girlfriend’s wrist tightly then led her to his car.

“Yah, let me go, I’m not done yet” shouted Minyoung struggling to free herself “Jooyeon, help me” but when she looked back, Jooyeon was also held on Seungho’s shoulder. “What the heck are you doing? Let me go” yelled Minyoung at her love furiously bitting his hand.

“Yah” whined Minho loosening the grip and Minyoung took that chance to escape. However, he was faster and captured her “Calm down, calm down” but he only earned some more punches from Minyoung as she was pissed off. He couldn’t help kissing her while hugging her tightly. Minyoung stiffed at her place.

“Yo yo yo, don’t do a drama here” a female spoke making them break the kiss.

“Hey noona” greeted Seungho and Minho in harmony while Minyoung and Jooyeon squealed at her.

“You guys go first. Let me handle these girls! I’ll make sure they won’t come near Victoria again” claimed Sori certainly giving them a wink before heading to the dark street where a group of big guys was standing.

^_____________________^

“Look at yourselves now. You two are totally a mess” scolded Seungho crossing his arms sitting on the couch in his living room while Minyoung and Jooyeon were standing in front him trembling.

“You two like fighting that much, huh? What if Seungho and I didn’t come in time?” stated Minho firmly furrowing his brows as he was mad.

“We would have taught them a lesson already” defend Minyoung then Jooyeon added “Your coming messed up everything”

“Now you dare to talk back to us?” yelled Seungho furiously causing the two girls tremble at his madness “Didn’t I tell you not to fight with others?”

“But—“

“Stop talking back to us” commented Minho in a dangerous tone.

“I know that you want to help Victoria but do you know that your action may harm yourself, too? Can’t you think about another way? What if your parents find out? You’re lucky since they’re abroad” said Seungho with a frown on his face.

“Don’t ever disobey again, araso?” warned Minho with a lowest voice.

“Araso” whispered Minyoung and Jooyeon weakly looking down at the floor.

“What should you say next?” asked Seungho shooting them a death glare.

“We’re sorry. We won’t do it again” said the girls in harmonic.

“Good, come hare” stated Seungho as they pulled their girlfriends to sit on their laps. After minutes of cuddling others, they receive a call from Sori. Seungho press the speaker button so that all could hear.

“Hello there” greeted Sori cheerfully.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter