THE PICNIC

100-day Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

10th day [Sun, Nov 16th]: At 6am, we all met in Station. Sori unnie gave each a train ticket then we took our own luggage and got in the train. I had no idea about this trip and where the train would take me but the view outside is really nice that I couldn’t take my eyes off it. It seemed like we will go to the outskirt of Seoul.

“You seem like the view very much” commented G.O sitting next to me.

“Uhm. It’s nice” I replied without looking at him.

“You should take a sleep, we still have four and a half hours to get there and you need to have energy to play after we arrive” suggested G.O closing his eyes while listening to music through his headphone.

I was surprised because I didn’t think that it would take us almost 5 hours to arrive the destination so I curiously asked him “Where will we go?”

“Waterfall – the one that only we know and there is no people living nearby” said G.O then he gave me one of his headphone “Wanna listen to music and sleep?” and I just nodded in reply. “Do you want to lean on my shoulder? It’s easier to sleep when sitting in a train” asked G.O looking at me. I frowned in a minute thinking whether or not I should follow his instruction. Maybe G.O saw the hard expression on my face, so he was chuckling then pulled my head to lean on his shoulder “It’s okay, don’t be shy, we are couple now, remember? Get some sleep before we arrive” then we both felt asleep.

[11am]: “Victoria, Victoria, wake up. We arrived” called G.O patting my cheek lightly. It seemed like he didn’t change his sitting position because when I opened my eyes, my head was still on his shoulder. I was embarrassed since I was the one still sleeping. “My shoulder is comfortable, huh?” said G.O winking at me when I completely awaken now. Then he stood up, took my luggage and his and carried them. I said that I’d carry mine but he insisted so I just let him.

After arrive the destination, Joon oppa, Seungho and G.O built the tents while Sori unnie, Jooyeon and I were cooking. We all were hungry because we didn’t have time to have breakfast but slept in the train. Then G.O called me so I walked toward him leaving the girls cooking “Victoria, where is your tent?”

“Tent!?! I don’t bring a tent. Why!!? Is there any problem?” I asked G.O innocently.

“How can you go picnic without a tent? Didn’t Sori noona say that we would spend 2 days and 1 night here? Do you plan to sleep outside without a tent?”

“Yes, she did. But I thought that we will sleep in a hotel nearby. Ottoke???”

“She didn’t tell you to bring a tent?”

“No”

After hearing my answer, he ran toward Sori unnie and Jooyeon who was cooking. “Noona, why didn’t you tell Vic to bring a tent with her?” asked G.O directly

“Really? Maybe I forgot” said Sori unnie calmly with a mischievous smile on her face. I thought that she did it on purpose but Sori unnie never do anything bad to me. Maybe I was so doubtful “What is the problem?” asked Sori unnie innocently.

“What!?! You asked me what the problem is!!? The problem is where she will sleep tonight” said G.O raising his voice. He must be angry now, I didn’t see that he raised his voice with anyone before but this time I’m sure that he was angry. Joon oppa and Seungho came toward us after hearing G.O’s raising his voice.

“What’s going on here, honey?” asked Joon oppa putting his arm around unnie’s shoulder.

“Victoria doesn’t have a tent and it’s the problem because noona didn’t tell her to” said G.O still annoyed. I could see that he was really upset and the atmosphere was really uncomfortable so I spoke “I can sleep with unnie and Jooyeon tonight then” trying to calm G.O down.

“NO, YOU CAN’T” shouted the four in harmony which made G.O and me jump up in surprise.

“Why not!?!?! Then where will she sleep?” asked G.O glaring at them.

“Because I want to spend the whole night with Jooyeon” said Seungho while Jooyeon gave him a nod.

“So are we” said unnie holding oppa’s arm.

“YAH, NOONA!!! How can you be irresponsible?” shouted G.O furiously  

“Hey hey, let’s have fun and we will find the solution after that, ok?” suggested Joon oppa trying to change the topic. I saw that Sori unnie whispered something to those three but I didn’t know what it was. We decided to have lunch before play water since we’re all hungry. I was choked of water because I can’t swim but the lucky thing was that G.O was always there to help me while the rest tried to push my head down into the water. He is such a caring man.

At night, we camp-fired and played fireworks since Seungho brought them. It’s really beautiful to sit on the rock and watch the fireworks. This is the best picnic I have ever gone.

“Do you guys want to play games?” asked Sori unnie after the fireworks were done.

“Ok then. Let’s play Truth or Dare!” suggested Jooyeon smiling mischievously. I had a bad feeling.  Were they acting strange today or I was too sensitive? Maybe it’s because of me. We were sitting in circle: Sori unnie, Joon oppa, Jooyeon, Seungho, G.O and me. Sori unnie was the one who started the game and she chose G.O as her target “So, G.O, truth or dare?” and G.O chose Truth.

“How many girlfriend have you had up till now?” asked Sori unnie excitingly.

“More than 20. I guess” said G.O calmly making all of us shocked at his statement.

“Are you kidding me? You’re just 21 years old now and you have had more than 20 girlfriend? It’s unbelievable; you started dating since you’re just 1 year old, huh?” asked Joon oppa in disbelieve.

“Jinjayo?” I asked him in disbelieve too. He doesn’t look like the person that changes girlfriend like changes clothes and he has been too good to me since our game started, so I was really surprised at his answer.

“Uhm, those relationships didn’t last long, just about 2 or 3 months. We broke up because we are so different and a part of the break-up was that my sister didn’t like them” replied G.O honestly looking at me then he asked me “Truth or dare?” and I chose Truth.

“How many boyfriends have you had up till now?” asked G.O waiting for my answer. I was a bit hesitated, didn’t know if I should change to a Dare or not, but what if I can’t do the Dare that G.O suggested. “One” I replied weakly looking down at the sand.

“Yah, how can you two date when one has had so many girlfriends and other has had just one boyfriend? It’s not fair to Vic since you hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter