Double Date [Part 1: Accident]

100-day Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

21st day [Thu, Nov 27th]: Today I skipped class again. Lying on the grass in the garden almost every Thursday becomes my habit. I took a long nap until G.O woke me up by poking my side.

“Do you know interrupting other’s sleep is a crime?” I asked half jokingly while taking out the lunch boxes and gave him.

“Thank you” said G.O cheerfully tasting the food. This is our usual activity when we have school. We would meet each other in the garden during the lunch break and I cooked for him. Watching him enjoy the lunch box made me feel happy even though sometimes he asked too much. “What do you cook on Saturday? Let make fried chicken’s wings. It’s my favorite” suggested G.O cockily. Here he goes, asking too much again. Does he know that I have to wake up earlier to make his lunch? He seems not care about me at all.  

“What’s with that face?” asked G.O teasingly poking my cheek as he noticed me pouting.

“I’m not cooking on Saturday” I stated sulky looking down at my lunch.

“Waeyo? I want my chicken’s wings on Saturday” whined G.O repeatedly as if he was a kid.

“Make it yourself or buy it in the food stands” I told, focusing on chewing my food. I just ignored his whine.

“I want you to make it for me” he reasoned childishly.

“It’s tiring. Let’s finish lunch then I can go home. I’m sleepy” I commanded.

“Then at least make me a lunch box. I don’t want to eat in the cafeteria” convinced G.O sadly poking his food with the chopsticks.

“Tsk tsk, look at who’s talking. Didn’t you always eat in the canteen before I made a lunch box for you” I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

“But I have you now and you don’t like the cafeteria, do you?” he shot back with his pleading eyes “You’re gonna eat there with me if you don’t make our lunch”

“I can skip my meal” I informed him with a playful smirk.

“I make sure you will have lunch on time” assured G.O with a big grin and I pouted at his words.

“Fine, but no chicken’s wings” I said back.

“My favorite dish~” whined G.O cutely but I just ignored. I was laughing at his cuteness inside.      

22nd day [Fri, Nov 28th]: Since the day he knew my other part-time job, G.O definitely stayed there whenever I worked. He said that he would need my help for his studying Japanese so I couldn’t complain anymore.

“Why did you buy cakes last time?” I asked curiously when there were no customers.

“I visit some old friends around here so I bought them for our meet” he explained resting his head on the table.

“Oh, you have a lot of friends, huh?” I continued.

“Um, a lot” said G.O with a big grin “I’m friendly after all. By the way, remember the double date?” and I nodded in reply.

“We will go to Hallasan on Sunday, we’re gonna hike to the mount so we will take the flight at Saturday’s night” informed G.O cheerfully “Remember to bring your coat and jacket along. The weather is cold”

“Araso” I said nodding understandingly. When I’m off, G.O took me out for lunch then we went back home as we need to prepare our luggage for tomorrow.

23rd day [Sat, Nov 29th]: At 9pm, we were all at Incheon airport waiting for our flight. Krystal was still cold and awkward to me while Minho was much friendly than the last time we met. Well, maybe he is the easy-going type and friendly like G.O

“Take a sleep. I’ll call you up when we land” said G.O titling my head on his shoulder.

“You, too” I told poking his arm and I heard his chuckle then his head rest against mine.   

24th day [Sun, Nov 30th]: We all woke up at 6 am and it’s freezing. We started hiking at 7 am. After 2 hours, we reached Gwaneumsa Trail and another 4 hours, we finished Seongpanak Trail. Everyone started getting tired but still excited. G.O and Minho went first to find the way while I was wait for Krystal resting.

“I heard that you asked my brother out first” spoke Krystal after a while being quiet.

“Uh, yes” I nodded in reply while looking the view around.

“Why?” asked Krystal cocking her head curiously.

“I don’t know. I just burst out a suggestion and G.O agreed after that” I explained honestly. This time, our conversation wasn’t harsh like last time. Krystal seemed changed.

“Are you interested in him?” added Krystal standing up.

“Everyone is interested in him” I said cloudy.

“I don’t ask about others. I’m asking YOU” she emphasized.

“Kinda” I told and before Krystal could give me some more questions, G.O and Minho came back then led her to continue hiking. 45 minutes later, we’re at Yeongsil Trail. The air is so fresh and it’s been a long time I have enjoyed the nature. I love it a lot!   

“I want to go around a little” stated Krystal happily after she took a snack.

“Hey, wait” called Minho but Krystal already ran away before he could react.

“You and G.O just stay here and finish the lunch. I’m gonna follow her and take her back” I said calmly before ready to go after Krystal.

“Victoria” called G.O out of nowhere “Be careful”

“Araso. I’ll be right back” I replied with a smile before going away.

“Krystal~” I called loudly as I couldn’t find her after about 10 minutes of walking around. She is fast. “Krystal-ssi~” 

“Help me” a shaking voice answered me back.

“Krystal?” I asked while trying to figure out where the voice was from.

“Victoria!!!” I heard Krystal calling my name mixed with crying. Is she in danger? “Where are you, Krystal? I can’t see you” I shouted back while looking around.

“I’m here. I’m down here. Help me!!!” cried Krystal as I heard her clearer than before. I look down to the right side and here she was, gripping the grass and some wood sticks to keep her from falling down.

“Gosh! Krystal, what happened?” I asked panicked while trying to think how to help her up.

“I slipped. Help me!!!” told Krystal with her cracking voice.

“Give me your hand, Krystal” I instructed her while lying down the road and extending my hand for her.

“I can’t, I can’t” she shook her head repeatedly and she even didn’t listen to me.

“C’mon, do you wanna be there forever? Be a good girl. Give me your hand” I commanded sternly trying to get near her as close as possible but our distance was too big. If I could hold her hand, I would help her up. “Quickly, you’ll be fine. Your hand, please” I urged her.

“What if I fall?” she asked with her shaking voice.

“Don’t worry. I’m here for you. Now give me your hand, Krystal” I assured to calm her nerves.

“Don’t leave me, unnie!” she pled while hesitating extending her hand to mine.

“I won’t. A little more, just a little more” I guaranteed while trying my best to reach hers. As soon as our fingers touched, the grass uprooted.

“NOOOO” screamed Krystal in panic. I immediately moved forward and caught her hand in time. However, I didn’t have anything to hold on and we both slipped off. I embraced her tight to prevent Krystal from getting injured. We stopped when my back hit a big wood. I think that we were at the bottom already.

“Are you okay?” I asked in concern. Krystal was snuggled in my chest with her body shaking terribly.

“Are we okay?” she asked me back while lifting her face up.

“I think we are. But do you get injured on somewhere?” I questioned again while slowly getting up.

“I’m fine, how about you?” she asked me back while sitting next to me.

“I’m good” I lied. My back ached now. I didn’t want her to worry. Our situation was bad enough to worry already.

“Now how can we get up there?” asked Krystal looking upward.

“We will wait for G.O and Minho’s help. I don’t think we could climb up there since it’s slippery” I said calmly looking at the surrounding. We waited in one hour and Krystal started being panicked again as it became dark.

“Do you think we’re gonna die meaningless here?” she asked while hugging her legs and moving her body back and forth in fear.

“Do you want to die?” I asked her back also hugging my knees.

“Aniyo. I’m still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter