I Miss You

100-day Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

50th day [Fri, Dec 26th] => 54th day [Tue, Dec 30th] Since G.O left to the States, he called me every day and sent me some pictures that he took when he wandered around the city. Of course, he never forgot to wear the scarf that I gifted him in Christmas and I couldn’t stop smiling while looking at those pictures. However, it’s still lonely without him.

55th day [Wed, Dec 31st] I had waited for his phone the whole day but there was no call or message from him. I thought of him every moment. Today, the bar held a party to welcome a new year so the customers and employees can stay as long as they wanted. I don’t like the noise here so I excused going home early. What if G.O called and I missed it? I don’t want it to happen.

As soon as I came back home, I took a shower before climbing on the bed with the music box in my hands. The music played when I opened the box. Hugging the teddy bear, I’m lying on the bed thinking of him. “What is he doing now?” I mumbled while caressing the teddy head. Looking at the phone, it’s already 11.30pm. I wished I could spend the first moment when the New Year comes with G.O but he was not in Seoul right now. Will you miss me? His voice spoke in my head repeatedly. I miss him. It’s lonely when he’s not with me. 

Ding dong…Ding dong…Ding dong

The doorbell rang got my attention. Who comes this late? Don’t tell me that Minyoung and Jooyeon. Aren’t they gonna be with their boyfriend tonight? Quickly getting off the bed, I rushed to the door and turned the knob.

“Surprise?” a big smile greeted me making me stun. Without waiting for my invitation, that person naturally walked in. Afraid that this is my illusion, I quickly back hugged him while he dropped his backpack on the sofa. I can feel his warmth so it’s not my imagination after all. It’s real. He’s back.

“I miss you, G.O” I confessed tightening my hug on his waist because I’m afraid that he will disappear.

“I miss you, too” said G.O with a chuckle while holding my hands which was on his waist. He untangled my hands and turned around before embracing me properly.

56th day [Thu, Jan 1st 2009] The firework booming sound made us startle and I noticed that we hugged for a while. I broke the hug in embarrassment. “Wow, it’s New Year already. Happy New Year, Victoria” wished G.O caressing my redden cheek.

“Happy New Year to you, too” I replied looking shyly at him.

“Let’s watch the firework. It’s not like we can see it often, right?” suggested G.O leading me to the windows. Since I live on a high floor, we can watch the fireworks from a far. G.O standing behind me while placing his massive beautiful hands on mine which were placing on the lower side of windows. It’s as if he was back hugging me which made my heart pound hard. We stood in silence watching the colorful fireworks brightening up the dark night sky. “It’s said that you will give luck to the first person you hug when the New Year comes. Do you know it?” he asked gently while intertwining our fingers. I shook my head slightly. “So now, I give you my luck” whispered G.O next to my ear. His hot breath sent a tingling feeling through my body. My face automatically heated up and I’m sure that it’s red now.

“Oh, right. I have a gift for you. Give me your hand” he requested and I extended my hand obediently. He took out a small box from his pocket. Taking out a ring inside, he slid it onto my fourth finger. “I just noticed that we haven’t had couple rings yet so I bought them when I wandered around the city” explained G.O with a smile staring at the ring which fits perfectly on my finger “Shouldn’t you wear it for me, too?”

I quickly wore it for him and he had a bright smile on his face while holding my hand. “We’re really like a real couple now” he commented with a chuckle.

“How can you know my size?” I asked curiously while touching the ring.

“It’s a secret. I’ll tell you when it’s our last day” he said winking playfully.

“Okay” I agreed.

“Then, let’s go to sleep” said G.O as he held my hand leading me to the bedroom.

“What!?! You plan to stay here?” I asked in surprise.

“Yeah” he replied jumping on my bed casually.

“You can’t stay here” I objected.

“Why not? We had slept together many times before. I won’t do anything to you so don’t worry” stated G.O chuckling.

“Yah! It’s just two times. It’s not ‘many times’ like you said. You’ll make others misunderstand” I corrected pouting in upset.

“The same” claimed G.O hugging the soft pillow lying on his stomach. “Huh?” mumbled G.O grabbing the music box on the drawer. “You’re playing it? You miss me?” he teased with a handsome smile. I just blushed at his words. “I know it” said G.O giggling in a silly way.

“Why do you come back? Shouldn’t you be in the States now?” I asked sitting on the edge of bed looking at G.O who was playing with the teddy bear that he gifted me.

“Wae? You don’t want me to come back? Then I leave to the States now” told G.O making a face while sitting up.

“Aniya. I didn’t mean that. I was just curious, jinja. Please stay” I pled holding his wrist in panic.

“Just kidding. I come back in a week before leaving again” informed G.O cheekily with a laugh lying back on the bed.

“You tricky!!!” I complained.

“If not, you won’t let me stay” stated G.O childishly.

“Whatever” I rolled my eyes standing up.

“Where are you going?” asked G.O extending his hand and held my wrist back.

“Living room. I’ll sleep on the sofa” I said.

“Why? Just sleep here with me” stated G.O pulling me down and put his leg on my stomach before pulling the blanket up to cover us.

“I don’t have pillow” I squealed while pulling his leg off my tummy.

“Just share. I sleep on half and you sleep on the other half” he said while pulling the pillow closer toward me. Putting my head on the pillow we share while wrapping his right leg over my hip, he lay on his side staring at me. Our faces were so close that our noses touched. I could feel his breath on my lips and his gaze made my heart more flustered. “Why are you blushing?” he asked while connected our hands under the cover.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter