INJURY

100-day Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

16th day [Sat, Nov 22nd]: I was hurry as the class finished late. I didn’t wait for Jooyeon and Minyoung as I’m late for the train to Daejeon. I was gonna use the stairs instead of going down by elevator as many others waited for it. While I’m walking downstairs, suddenly I was pushed and lost balance. I heard Minyoung’s shouting and Jooyeon immediately appeared by my side to help me picking up my things.

“What the heck did you think you’re doing?” asked Minyoung furiously grabbed one of the girls’ collar.

“I pushed her so what is related to you, ?” the girl shot back. Seem like she didn’t fond of me, maybe she is one of G.O’s fangirl.

“!?! YAH! Who do you think you are talking to?” Jooyeon quickly grabbed a full hand of the girl’s hair pulling back made the latter fell on the floor.

“Then who do you think you are?” she stood up and tempted to slap Jooyeon but her hand held back.

“You should apology” commented a familiar voice and it’s G.O when I looked up.

“Oppa~” whined the girl in disagreement while shaking his arm.

“Yah! Stop acting like a to another’s boyfriend and say sorry to Victoria, NOW” emphasized Minyoung while shaking the girl’s hand off G.O.

“They’re often together doesn’t mean that he is her boyfriend and why should I apologize her? The one that acts like a lewd woman is her. She is seducing oppa, she tries to get close with oppa. I just give that ugly a lesson. What’s wrong with that?” defended the stubborn girl while shooting me by her death glare which sent me chill. I’m hated that much. I sighed and slowly got up. Unlucky to me, my ankle hurt. I think it’s strained. Ignore their argument, I picked all my stuffs and started walking with my injured ankle. I bit my lower lip to hold back the whine and held on the stair to keep balance. Well, I didn’t want anyone of my friends to worry about me.

“Then who gives you right to bash her? You’re not his girlfriend” Jooyeon shot back started getting annoyed at what the girl said. Well, Jooyeon and Minyoung are always overprotective to me. I’d better stop her before the fight started.

“Jooyeon-ah” I called and Minyoung walked toward me instead Jooyeon. It seemed like she wouldn’t let this go easily.

“What do you need, Victoria?” asked Minyoung in concern while looping her arm on mine to keep me stand still “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine. Let’s go! I don’t want to make thing more awful, okay?” I pled hopefully giving them my teary bunny eyes and I heard Minyoung left out a sigh. She defeated, as always.

“Are you crazy? What if she pushes you when you downstairs again? You may not be lucky like this time, girl” told Jooyeon frowning.

“Don’t ever dream that I’m gonna feel sorry to that . If she stops staying close to oppa, we won’t disturb her ever again” claimed the girl sternly pointing at me.

“I hate when people call my girl by their bashing words” said G.O out of nowhere looking straight at the bunch of girls. He walked toward me while continued “And I want you to stop bothering and harming Victoria with all your childish thought. I’m the one who ask her to be my girlfriend and persuade her to keep being by my side. What are you doing right now is ruining my efforts” then he stopped when he was standing right in front of me. He lowered his head until it was the same level as mine and kissed my cheek. Kissing on my cheek!?! Seriously, I’m too shocked to react just stiffed staring at his eyes and the one getting me back to the reality is the girls’ scream.

“I’m with whom and I’m dating with whom? It’s my decision and you all don’t have any right or permission to intervene my personal life. If you still don’t get it, then don’t come near me in the future. I don’t need friends like you” stated G.O seriously with his calm voice turning his back to me facing the girls. Minyoung and Jooyeon seemed shocked, too because I saw their jaws now dropped down.

“You’ll regret, oppa” told a girl upsettingly and they walked away leaving the four of us.

“Wow, daebak, G.O!!” exclaimed Jooyeon clapping her hands crazily.

“You look like a man” complimented Minyoung chuckling.

“Since when I’m not a man?” G.O shot back half joking.

“Oh gosh! I’m late” I squealed and hurry moved my feet. I had forgotten that my ankle was injured and before I fell on the stairs, G.O caught me in time.

“Are you okay?” asked G.O with his worried face when he helped me to stand up.

“I’m good. I need to go now, sorry. See you” I greeted and tried to walk again but my ankle didn’t help much. I tried my best not to fall again and walked lamely. “Wahhh” I shouted when I was lifted up. I immediately wrapped my arms around whoever’s neck to make sure I’m not gonna break my neck if whoever was carrying me released his/her hands. Then I heard a hearty laugh next to my ear and some giggles behind us.

“See you, too” a voice bid goodbye and then I recognized it’s G.O.

“Put me down” I whined while swung my legs.

“Yah yah yah, sit still or you’ll fall” commanded G.O chuckling at my reaction. Jinja, this guy really only give me trouble with his fan girls.

“Put me down, put me down. I have my legs” I squealed while pushing his shoulders.

“But you can’t walk on your foot right now” stated G.O tightening his grips.

“I can, I can. Just put me down. I’m late already, jinja” I complained struggling in his arms. And he really followed my words.

“If you can’t walk properly in 10 feet then I’ll carry you until we reach your house” stated G.O sternly with his hands on his waist.

“I…I…Okay, deal” I said uncertainly. God! This guy’s hard to deal with. I started walking slowly while biting my lips. Walking properly when you have your ankle hurt is a torture. I almost reached the last step, I’m lifted up again.

“Yah! I’m done. Put me down” I complained a bit loud.

“You’re not done. Whoever walks like you? Stop shouting at my ear” said G.O carried me to his car.

“What!?! I’m fine” I denied crossing my arms while pouting.

“Where are you going now?” asked G.O as he turned the engine on.

“Train station. Can you go faster? I’m late” I said while tangled my hands nervously.

“Late!?! Didn’t the school just end?” questioned G.O curiously.

“I have my business” I informed but not in detail.

“What kind of business is it?” added G.O

“I can’t tell you” I told shortly

“Are you cheating on me?” he asked out of nowhere. What kind of question is it?  I can’t help staring at him furrowing my eyebrows “What!?!”

“You don’t go to see another guy beside me, right?” I started getting annoyed with his questions. What is really wrong with him? Do the others’ gossip words affect on him now?

 “Stop the car” I requested in annoyed but he just ignored my word. Really, this guy has a problem with his brain. He just asked me such questions and now he even didn’t take my words. “I said stop the car” I spoke again and this time I raised my voice. This is the first time I raised my voice at someone but I can’t control myself. A while ago, he protected me from his fan girls and now he doubted about me as what those girls thought.

“Are you deaf?” I asked and I was really angry at this moment.

“Didn’t you say you’re late?” asked G.O calmly “If you show your attitude right now to others, I’m sure no one dare to approach you”. What a funny comment! Is he mocking me now? I was just glaring annoyingly at him. As soon as we reached the station, I got out and closed the door harshly without saying any word to him. Jinja, what did I do for them to disregard me? I didn’t complain at what people gossip about me doesn’t mean that I scare of them at all. I just want to live in peace. Whatever, I don’t care anymore. Only working kept me distract. I quickly bought a ticket to Daejeon and tried my best to run to the train which would leave in 5 minutes. I ran lamely with my injury leg hopefully catching the train in time. The entrance was closing and I just almost reached the door. By the time I thought that I would miss it, a hand in the train extended grabbing my wrist and pulled me in.

As soon as I got in the train, people pushed and pulled because of losing balance and for the train was crowded because it’s time when people starts going home. I was pressed against the door as the person standing in front of me supported his weight by pressing his hands on the entrance trapping me between his arms. Yeah, I must thank to him for trying to create a space between us but this position was awkward and I tempted to duck under his arm. Before I could do it, a voice spoke “Where are you going? Stay still. Isn’t your ankle hurt?”

The voice was familiar and I couldn’t stop myself looking up. I’m surprised when recognized it’s G.O. “None of your business” I was about to go away when the train turned making me fall on his arm. The train turned again, I grabbed his shirt to keep balance as I had nothing to hold on.

“I told you stay still” he said again and I realized our position. I immediately stuck my back at the entrance again.

“Why do you follow me?” I asked breaking the awkward as he still had his gaze on me which made me uncomfortable.

“I don’t follow you and this is not your own train either” he defended and of course, I lost my words.

After a while standing, my ankle couldn’t support my whole weight and I kept losing my balance. Suddenly, his arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him while his other hand was still on the door. I tried to take his arm off me but only made the grip tighter. “What are you doing?” I asked frowning.

“I just want to help” he explained while his eyes were never off me.

“I don’t need your help” I claimed certainly.

“Don’t be stubborn! You know that you do” he shot back with his arm still on me.

“Stop talking like you know me well. You know nothing about me, you don’t understand me so don’t put your opinion on me. I don’t need your help” I argued trying to get him off but he stayed calm. No more words between us, we were just standing like that after I had no more strength to fight with him. Why did time pass so slowly at this moment? I just wanted to stay away from him as soon as possible. His breath, his heart beat, his warmth, I felt all of these so clearly as our body stuck together. I could also feel my heart racing because of his heart beat, I could feel my breath become improper because of his breath, I could feel my face heat up because of his warmth and I really hate these feelings. They made me confused; they made my wall that I have built started breaking slowly.

As soon as the train arrived Daejeon, I pushed him away and got out of the train quickly. “Victoria” my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter