TROUBLE

100-day Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Theme Song: Trouble Maker by HyunA and JS

 

12th day [Tue, Nov 18th]

My cell phone’s ringtone woke me up in the morning. I answered the phone with my sleepy voice “Hello, who is it?”

“You’re still sleeping?” The voice on the other line asked me.

“Yer, excuse me, who is it?” I asked again slowly getting up.

“I’m G.O. Now you don’t recognize my voice, too”

“Oh, sorry! Why are you calling?”

“I’m waiting for you in front the building. You’d better get up now or you’ll be late” informed G.O with a chuckle. I quickly scanned the clock and it read 7am already. Oh my god! I’m gonna late.

“Araso” I replied immediately before hung up and rushed into the bathroom to wash up. I got dresses in an inhuman pace and stormed out of my apartment. I tried to catch my breath after I got in his car.

“Sorry for being late. You must wait me for so long”

“Never mind. How was your sleep?” asked G.O with a chuckle. How can he be so full awake like this? Really, I didn’t get enough sleep even though I went to bed as soon as I came back home. If he didn’t call me, I might skip the classes again.

“I still want to get some more”

“The trip is really tiring, huh?”

“But you’re still full of energy” I replied with my eyes closed.

“I’m good at outside activities” explained G.O with a grin.

“Oh, right! I didn’t make lunch box today. Sorry, I was oversleeping”

“It’s okay. Let’s have lunch at the cafeteria instead” suggested G.O parking his car.

“I’ll think about it and thank for the ride” I waved at him then walked to my class. The atmosphere was strange when I stepped in the class. I could see the hate in the girls’ look but I just ignore them and walked to my seat where my friends were.

“How are you?” asked Minyoung curiously with her sparkle eyes “I heard that you and G.O develop very fast”

“Who told you that? We did nothing” I denied with my face heating up when her words reminded the unforgettable picnic.

“But Jooyeon told me that you guys slept together” said Minyoung excitingly.

“Yah, that’s not like what you think. We really didn’t do anything” I defended waving my hands crazily.

“Tell me the truth” Minyoung continued attacking me with her questions. Luckily, the professor came in time and I was saved by the bell. Later, a crumpled paper was suddenly thrown at my back. I turned back and a punch of girls sitting 2 rows behind me was talking while glaring annoyingly at me. I picked the paper up and hesitated to open it and read. Another paper then another one continued throwing at me. Reading all those words of them, my strength was taken a little by little. I packed my books and ready to go out but Minyoung held my hands back.

“Where are you going? The class doesn’t end yet” whispered Jooyeon.

“I’m not feeling well. If G.O finds me after class, just say you don’t know” I said then broke her grip and immediately got out of the class.

[Third person’s POV] As soon as the class ended, G.O quickly went to find Victoria. When he arrived, most of the students left. Only a group of girls was fight. Recognized the familiar voice, G.O walked closer and saw Minyoung slapped straight at her classmate’s face then pushed her fall on the floor.

“Who the heck do you think you are?” shouted Minyoung angrily threw several crumpled papers at their face.

“You’re es” scolded Jooyeon grabbed a full hand of hair of another girl who was trying to pull her head back but failed. The latter could only whine in pain.

“Why are you crying now? This is what you receive from what you did” said Jooyeon tempted to slap the crying girl again but her hand was held back. “YAH” she shouted turning back and saw G.O. “Let my hand go” Jooyeon gritted her teeth and death glared at him.

“Don’t you see her crying?” asked G.O furrowing his eyebrows. Although he didn’t know what happened, hitting people is wrong. While Jooyeon and G.O counteracted, the girls tried to escape but Minyoung grabbed their hair and pulled them back making them cried in pain.

“Minyoung-ah, even you--” G.O quickly got her hand off and let the others run away. Minyoung and Jooyeon, who were held back, turned to him and scolded him because he ruined their business.

“What’s wrong? Why did you beat them? Aren’t they studying in the same class with you girls?” asked G.O curiously since they’re not the type that bullies people but today, they completely changed. “And where is Victoria?”

“I don’t know but I don’t think she wants to see you now” told Minyoung shaking his hand off her wrist.

“Waeyo?”

“You only get her in trouble” sighed Jooyeon shaking her head. G.O didn’t understand what they implied, just giving them a question look.

“Read the paper then you’ll understand” explained Minyoung then she walked away with Jooyeon. G.O did as he was told. He picked up those papers on the floor and opened them to read. Inside were all the hating words.

“You are a , Victoria. You’re only good at seduce men”

“Stop acting cold to get men’s attention, you ugly !”

“Stop dating with G.O oppa. If you need money, just sleep with some old men. Stop cheating on him”

“Just a poor but try to become a rich, ”         

Reading those harsh words, G.O suddenly worried about Victoria. He didn’t know that he was the one get her into trouble. He immediately called her but no one answered. He ran to the garden but she also wasn’t there. He sent her many messages but she also didn’t reply once. He went to her apartment and waited for her until midnight but she didn’t show up as if she didn’t exist in this world. [End POV]

13th day [Wed, Nov 19th]:I didn’t come back home yesterday. Also, I didn’t turn on my phone. Yesterday, my mood was really bad. Fortunately, I had my work to keep me distract and Sarang unnie being there for me. She let me sleep over at her house and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter